What's new

THIS THREAD IS FOR YOUR "WHAT IF??"

Krei0n

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
What if when we die, we are just in the act of sleeping and our brain is just stop working.. all of the flashbacks we see flashing in our mind are just shown up randomly of our malfunctioning brain that is going near to shutdown (that is why we saw random images of our lives)

you can comment what you want and also comment what is your "What If?"

What if anything you drew came to life? What would you draw?

Answer: I draw Strength 💪😄
I want to be a strong person, strength from faith to get through difficult times.

But comes with strength in real life. I have none. I got asthma and that sh*t always makes me weak. I got no strength to get a girl. (NGSB) But I have strength to be a strong kuya to my sibling. I want them experienced some expensive foods & worth watching cinema with a smile, (I've been doing this since 6 months now) comes depression and lonely I got no comfy girl but I have to be strong for my mom and dad. For family ✨⭐

That's an interesting and philosophical perspective on what happens when we die. The idea that our life's flashbacks could be a result of a malfunctioning brain nearing shutdown is certainly a unique concept. It aligns with the notion that our consciousness and experiences are tied to the functioning of our brain.

As for a "What If?" scenario, what if our dreams are glimpses into alternate realities or dimensions? That would mean each night we explore different facets of existence in our sleep, and our waking life is just one thread of the infinite tapestry of possibilities. It's a thought-provoking idea, although purely speculative and unverifiable. What's your "What If?" scenario?

That's an interesting and philosophical perspective on what happens when we die. The idea that our life's flashbacks could be a result of a malfunctioning brain nearing shutdown is certainly a unique concept. It aligns with the notion that our consciousness and experiences are tied to the functioning of our brain.

As for a "What If?" scenario, what if our dreams are glimpses into alternate realities or dimensions? That would mean each night we explore different facets of existence in our sleep, and our waking life is just one thread of the infinite tapestry of possibilities. It's a thought-provoking idea, although purely speculative and unverifiable. What's your "What If?" scenario?
Tunog ChatGPT ah haha

What if yung panaginip is your real self trap in other living bodies?? What is your "What if??"

What if ang tao is living in waterworld (yung movie) ano ang pinaka prize possession mo??

What if si Eri Neeman, Sskait, Dino Cornel at Alodia Gosiengfiao ay mag palit-palit ng mga soul sa katawan just for a day like sa song ni Lil Dicky na Freaky Friday.