Trivia Signs na k*pal ang ka trabaho mo 2024

Fenimaure

Honorary Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
10 SIGNS THAT YOUR COWORKER IS STUPID.
1. SUMBONGERA/O
They are our co-workers who surpass CCTV if they are observing what we do inside and outside the work place. Even our personal lives are interfering, even our Facebook posts are being watched, there's something to report.
2. MEDICINE FOR KNOWLEDGE
They are our co-workers who are selfish about the knowledge that should be shared with the new employees to learn quickly. Sometimes, it's wrong to teach. Afraid of being outclassed.
3. VERY VERY VERY GOOD
This is our co-worker who feels like he knows everything. They feel they are good. When even if you slap them face to face with the truth that they are wrong, they still insist on what they think is right. Nothing, very good.
4. MAMATA
They are our co-workers who are criticized. My lungs feel perfect. When almost everything is criticized. When it seems like you haven't done anything right in his eyes. Sometimes they literally have big eyes. Gifted!
5. PAFALL
They are our coworkers in Pafall. Not falling in love with them because they are so sweet. Fall like they will fall you, when they are in the time of need. They don't care if you're in trouble. They don't care if you fall apart. Importantly, they smell like our bosses.
6. LOOKS HIGH ONESELF
This is our windy colleague. She must have been conceived in the storm because of so much arrogance. Arrogant in the way you think boss, but he's just an employee.
7. WORKING HARD WHEN THE BOSS IS THERE
They are our lazy co-workers. Great plug in the company but suddenly working hard when the Boss is there. Seems like there is a fever!
8. CREDIT GRABBER
They are our co-workers who are thieves. Sometimes they s†éál the company's money but most of the time it's the efforts of their coworkers. When you did it but he admitted it. Excellent, isn't it?
9. BURAOT
This is cruel, your coworker just got fat from peeing. Will wait for you on payday to treat. But try to treat her. I wonder if he will treat you.
10. HE IS UGLY
Our co-worker who looks ugly, but he even matched with his ugly attitude. Terno diba? Maybe it's their uniform.

Kaya may mga taong ayaw sa corporate environment dahil sa ganitong drama. I'm not saying na lahat ng companies ay may ganito, pero meron talaga from what I heard.

kinaiinisan ko nung pandemic at wfh setup eh yung mga aswang, mga tipong kung kelan madaling araw eh tsaka sila magrereply o mageemail ngrequest na urgent, hello 8am-5pm tayo

kinaiinisan ko nung pandemic at wfh setup eh yung mga aswang, mga tipong kung kelan madaling araw eh tsaka sila magrereply o mageemail ngrequest na urgent, hello 8am-5pm tayo
Di ka obligated mag-reply outside of working hours.