What's new

Closed paano maging masaya? 😥 sobrang lungkot kona po.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best na gawin mo, uminom ka ng sleeping p i l ls, tapos pag-inantok kana labanan mo! Matatawa ka na lang mag-isa hahaha

una ts buhayin mo gripo sa cr para hindi halata pangalawa dapat dala mo cp mo at may internet pangatlo alam mo na susunod hahaha

giphy.gif

Attachments

Try things na bago sayo? Read books? Sleep well? Go to church?(Kung religious ka or hindi). Do things na malilibang ka. Siguro lahat naman tayo pinagdaanan naman na yan including me. Ibat iba lang tayo ng way kung pano makakaalis sa ganiyan na situation. Think of the bright side. There is gain after the pain. Pag di na kaya mag open ka sa mga friends and relatives mo maiintindihan ka nila for sure. Kaya mo yan OP

I believe all of us experience this kind of situations, but I strongly believe that you can do it even you feel alone or sad. I hope that you don't just dwell on your situation right now. Always look forward and look for the brighter side of it.

Pray to God because I believe that God sees your situation right now and He feel as well what you feel and I know that God is waiting for you to approach Him (by means of praying or making a communication with Him)

Always trust the process of life because in life there are harvest season (prosperity, victories, happiness and other positive things) at the same time there are dry season (sadness, pain, anxiety and depression) but hold on you can do it! That's life.

I believe in you. God is with you 😀

Naranasan ko din yung ganyan TS, specially nung nag ibang bansa ako.. Mag isa ako at sobrang lungkot grabe. Minsan na papaiyak nlang ako sa sobrang lungkot, sumabay pa ung boss mong sumisigaw sayo araw araw.

Kaya mo yan, Don't let the negativity consume you, smile lang. Go out with someone who makes you happy :)

Try things na bago sayo? Read books? Sleep well? Go to church?(Kung religious ka or hindi). Do things na malilibang ka. Siguro lahat naman tayo pinagdaanan naman na yan including me. Ibat iba lang tayo ng way kung pano makakaalis sa ganiyan na situation. Think of the bright side. There is gain after the pain. Pag di na kaya mag open ka sa mga friends and relatives mo maiintindihan ka nila for sure. Kaya mo yan OP
thank you so much 😊

I believe all of us experience this kind of situations, but I strongly believe that you can do it even you feel alone or sad. I hope that you don't just dwell on your situation right now. Always look forward and look for the brighter side of it.

Pray to God because I believe that God sees your situation right now and He feel as well what you feel and I know that God is waiting for you to approach Him (by means of praying or making a communication with Him)

Always trust the process of life because in life there are harvest season (prosperity, victories, happiness and other positive things) at the same time there are dry season (sadness, pain, anxiety and depression) but hold on you can do it! That's life.

I believe in you. God is with you 😀
this is amazing thank you so much 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back