What's new

Hi2ulive: free/ρrémíùm Filipino and English live strêâmïng TV playlist for Kodi. Local and cable channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the channel. Some will work better than others with a bad connection. While you are playing on some channels you can go into video settings or program selection to switch to a lower resolution. That may help if you have too much buffering but it is not available on every channel. On some channels the option is in video settings->video stream and on others select program. Just select lower ones until you find one that looks good to you and is still stable.
View attachment 985154
View attachment 985158
hi po, how to change po? nkagreyed out po ung video stream

I noticed the source of most of the channels died so I changed it to a different one. If you have problems just restart your Kodi and everything should be fixed.

It works but that channel may be more difficult to open on a bad connection. Maybe try more times so you can get in and change it to a lower resolution.
Na change ko na po still ayaw po🙂 thanks parin po baka sa internet connection

I had to fix the channels again so restart your kodi if you have trouble. They keep trying to block me but I change the strategy.

Some channels are down right now because someone took channels from this playlist and tried to stick them in my VLC playlist. I have enough problems with people trying to block me without someone putting tfc.tv in the headers when requesting to this server. I am very annoyed with whoever did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back