What's new

Hi2ulive: free/ρrémíùm Filipino and English live strêâmïng TV playlist for Kodi. Local and cable channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still working here after the game. I will try to find another source for the next game. I didn't expect the first one will die.

I don't think so, no need for VPN. I changed it back to the link from before. The URL just changed so I had to adjust it. Before the next game I will just make sure it's okay.

working na ulit sakin lods using kodi 19.0 matrix alpha android but u need to install Inputstream ffmpeg direct at rtmp input (for android) Inputstream, Inputstream ffmpeg direct at rtmp input(for pc)

Last edited:
Paps okay Lang ba ung net medyo mahina?
Depends on the channel. Some will work better than others with a bad connection. While you are playing on some channels you can go into video settings or program selection to switch to a lower resolution. That may help if you have too much buffering but it is not available on every channel. On some channels the option is in video settings->video stream and on others select program. Just select lower ones until you find one that looks good to you and is still stable.
1602319660248.png

1602319756182.png

Attachments

Depends on the channel. Some will work better than others with a bad connection. While you are playing on some channels you can go into video settings or program selection to switch to a lower resolution. That may help if you have too much buffering but it is not available on every channel. On some channels the option is in video settings->video stream and on others select program. Just select lower ones until you find one that looks good to you and is still stable.
View attachment 985154
View attachment 985158
Salamat po. Try ko po mamaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Aniplus m3u8
  2. Heart of Asia m3u8
  3. Kapamilya channel m3u8
  4. Thrill m3u8
  5. Axn asia
  6. streamio