What's new

Hi2ulive: free/ρrémíùm Filipino and English live strêâmïng TV playlist for Kodi. Local and cable channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super thankyou dito lods. Kakatry ko lg ngayon sa mxq tv box ko and working naman lahat ng channel unless sa kapamilya channel. Sana madagdag ang GMA lods please.

Super thankyou dito lods. Kakatry ko lg ngayon sa mxq tv box ko and working naman lahat ng channel unless sa kapamilya channel. Sana madagdag ang GMA lods please.
Seems very impossible to add GMA unless someone knows a website with a stream. Not even the pirated IPTV has a stream of GMA 7 that I know, only GMA Pinoy TV. If someone knows it I hope they will tell me.

Okay po. Kaya pala sa mga tv channels app GMA pinoy lang din tas super delayed. Sana cinemaone and pbo ma add po. Thankyou

Gamit ka na lang IPTV app then download ka worldwide list IPTV channels for sure meron GMA dun.. Ganyan gamit ko ngayon. IPTV Pro then may worldwide m3u playlist lang ako. Meron sya GMA, ABS, TV5, CNN PH.

Yeah I have a better version of GMA Pinoy than that app but like you said it's super delayed because it's meant for OFWs. I would rather have a real stream of GMA 7. I don't want to add Cinema One because it's ρáíd channel of ABS-CBN and they are very serious about piracy. I don't want this to happen to me: https://torrentfreak.com/pìrâ†é-ipt...n-files-multi-million-dollar-lawsuits-200227/

The swiftstreamz app, you can get the apk at swiftstreamz.com, has these channels. Lots of ads and very annoying but their streams work. Sometimes when you start and stop the streams they don't work when you try to start them again. Sometimes the streams are just dead. I can't add them to my list because there is protection on it.
1602818176709.png

Attachments

[XX='geLaxx, c: 397604, m: 1313386'][/XX] Not working tol. Tagal ko hinanap yun ph sa worldwide tas ayaw magplay lahat ng local channel tol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Aniplus m3u8
  2. Heart of Asia m3u8
  3. Kapamilya channel m3u8
  4. Thrill m3u8
  5. Philippines m3u8
  6. m3u8 aniplus
  7. jeepneytv
  8. Axn asia
  9. streamio