What's new

About life.

Renreneee

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Minsan marerealize mo na sobrang dami na palang nangyari sa buhay mo. Subukan mong magbigay ng time para alalahanin yung mga bagay na nangyari sa'yo, masaya man yun o hindi, may kasama ka man o ikaw lang. Yung time na may challenge ka na hinaharap pero nalagpasan mo rin yun. If you are feeling sad right now or facing problems, I just wanted you to know that It's okay, it's normal, if you want to cry it's okay, everything is going to be all right. And if you happy right now, Enjoy it and be thankful.

Sorry guys, feeling ko talaga para sa akin din yang message na yan. I'm loaded with lots of emotions. And I just don't know what should I do.

I just missed those happy, sad, and crazy moments, and I miss all the people that I've been with.

Feel free to comment what's inside your heart. 💖 Have a blessed day to everyone.

We are all worthy of love ka PHC in God and in the right people whether friends lovelife. There's always a season for people to come into our lives to teach us to mend our soul and that's beautiful