What's new

So, Am I The *******?

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
Am I the ******* for setting boundaries with my family?

I'm sure we've all been there before. You're trying to establish some boundaries with your family, but they just don't understand why you can't always be available to them.

It feels like I'm constantly struggling to make sure my needs are met while still fulfilling the needs of my family. I have tried to explain my position until I'm blue in the face and always feel like I'm the one getting the short end of the stick.

Recently, I've had to set some boundaries because some of the demands that were placed on me were becoming a bit too much for me to handle. I don't want to disrespect my relatives but at the same time, it can be difficult for me to stick to these boundaries when they aren't being respected.

Having to set boundaries with people that you love is always a difficult thing to do. In the end, I feel like we all need to work together to ensure that everyone is respected and our needs are met. I want to make sure that I am able to prioritize my own mental and physical health and still be able to maintain healthy relationships with my family.

So, am I the ******* for trying to set some boundaries with my family?

I feel like we all need to work together to ensure that everyone is respected and our needs are met.

agree ako dito na linya

Buti na lang may PHCorner na nang-aaliw sa akin. Hahaha
pag di na kaya alam mo na yan madali lang yan
1691766608387.png

Attachments

hello sori kambal na busy lang ako sa pag gawa ng canva heheh.. dito na ulit ako ..
hmm.. so about your concern about being an ass hole legit naman eh lahat ng tao may butas ang pwet cge check mo now na ahhahha.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
but kidding aside, ganyan din ako dati, nakakapagod sila minsan intindihin eh lagi silang naka asa saken noon kakapagod pero ako hirap akong bilhin mga gusto ko.. now i know bakit ka bumukod sa apartment..

what you can do right now is mag pray, take a deep breath, refocus , at wag mong hayaang lumabas sa bibig mo ang mga apoy na maaaring tumupok sa mga mahal mo sa buhay.. tandaan mo kahit bawiin mo pa ang mga nasabi mo ay iba na ang magiging epekto non sa kanila..

hindi ko sasabihing uminom ka pero sige kung sa tingin mo makatutulong yon sayo pero tandaan mo mawawala mga abs mo diba ..hehe...

we all become A-holes at some point, whether deliberately or not, willingly or forced due to circumstances that we have no control whatsoever.

the mere fact that you're aware of things and you know why you made certain decisions out of it shows that you're working hard to make things work both for you and your fam.

being an A-hole sometimes (just don't go overboard) will help people around you realize your limits and as you mentioned "boundaries". an A-hole attitude, when used properly, helps to send message across that saintly front can't.

here's to hoping things get better for you. 🙏 and your family/relatives as well