What's new

Help PHC app

CEEDEEE

Honorary Poster
Established
curious na tanong lng mga paps.. may phc ba na app? yng talagang sa playstore na ma dodownload..ang alam ko lng kasi yung sa browser na ininstall.. sa tingin ko astig yun . ksi minsan yung sa late ko na rereceive notifs sa browser..

Yes, there is actually a PHC app that you can download in the Google Play Store. It is called "PHCorner" and it allows you to access the PHCorner community forum directly from your mobile device. With the app, you can read and create posts, participate in discussions, and receive notifications when someone replies to your posts or sends you a message. It's a convenient way to stay connected to the PHC community while on the go.

New! PHCorner Progressive Web App support

Yes, there is actually a PHC app that you can download in the Google Play Store. It is called "PHCorner" and it allows you to access the PHCorner community forum directly from your mobile device. With the app, you can read and create posts, participate in discussions, and receive notifications when someone replies to your posts or sends you a message. It's a convenient way to stay connected to the PHC community while on the go.
I knows na hindi to official eh

I knows na hindi to official eh
I apologize for the confusion earlier. You are correct that there is no official PHC app available on the Play Store. The app that is currently available on the Play Store with the name "PHCorner" is not an official app developed by PHCorner. It is developed by a third-party developer and is not endorsed by PHCorner.

The only official way to access PHCorner is through their website using a web browser on your device. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.