What's new

Help YøùTùbé no thumbnails display and not playing videos sa lahat ng browser!

rexizz

Addict
Established
baka matulungan nyo po ako, wala display sa YøùTùbé at ibang media sites esp. phcorner.net, maliban sa facebook pwede manood at all goods naman. ano po kaya rimedyo dito. salamat po sa makakatulong...:)

Screenshot (5).png

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with YøùTùbé and other media sites not displaying properly on your browser. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Clear browser cache and cøøkíés: Sometimes, corrupted cache and cøøkíés can cause issues with website display. Try clearing your browser's cache and cøøkíés to see if that resolves the problem.

2. Disable browser extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with website functionality. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if the issue persists.

3. Update your browser: Make sure you are using the latest version of your browser. Outdated browsers can sometimes have compatibility issues with websites.

4. Try a different browser: If the issue persists, try accessing YøùTùbé and other media sites using a different browser to see if the problem is specific to one browser.

5. Check your internet connection: Slow or unstable internet connection can also cause issues with website display. Make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.

6. Restart your device: Sometimes, simply restarting your device can resolve various technical issues.

If none of the above steps work, it may be a more complex issue that requires further investigation. You may want to reach out to your internet service provider for assistance or consult a technical expert for further troubleshooting.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue and get back to enjoying YøùTùbé and other media sites without any problems. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with YøùTùbé and other media sites not displaying properly on your browser. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Clear browser cache and cøøkíés: Sometimes, corrupted cache and cøøkíés can cause issues with website display. Try clearing your browser's cache and cøøkíés to see if that resolves the problem.

2. Disable browser extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with website functionality. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if the issue persists.

3. Update your browser: Make sure you are using the latest version of your browser. Outdated browsers can sometimes have compatibility issues with websites.

4. Try a different browser: If the issue persists, try accessing YøùTùbé and other media sites using a different browser to see if the problem is specific to one browser.

5. Check your internet connection: Slow or unstable internet connection can also cause issues with website display. Make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.

6. Restart your device: Sometimes, simply restarting your device can resolve various technical issues.

If none of the above steps work, it may be a more complex issue that requires further investigation. You may want to reach out to your internet service provider for assistance or consult a technical expert for further troubleshooting.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue and get back to enjoying YøùTùbé and other media sites without any problems. Let me know if you need further assistance!
Thank you! but all ready done this... wala padin talaga

Thank you! but all ready done this... wala padin talaga
I'm sorry to hear that the previous steps did not resolve the issue. Since you have already tried clearing the cache and cøøkíés, disabling browser extensions, updating your browser, trying a different browser, checking your internet connection, and restarting your device, let's explore some additional troubleshooting steps:

1. Check for software updates: Make sure that your operating system is up to date. Sometimes, outdated software can cause compatibility issues with websites.

2. Disable hardware acceleration: Some browsers have a hardware acceleration feature that can sometimes cause display issues. Try disabling hardware acceleration in your browser settings to see if that helps.

3. Check for ad blockers or security software: Ad blockers or certain security software settings can sometimes interfere with website display. Try disabling any ad blockers or adjusting your security software settings to see if that resolves the issue.

4. Reset browser settings: If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting your browser settings to default. This will revert any custom settings back to the default configuration.

5. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP): If the issue persists, it's possible that there may be network-related issues. Reach out to your ISP to see if they can provide any insight or assistance.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be beneficial to consult a technical expert who can further diagnose the problem. They may be able to provide more advanced troubleshooting steps or identify any underlying issues causing the display problems on YøùTùbé and other media sites.

I hope these suggestions help you find a solution to the issue you are experiencing. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!

Back