What's new

Closed Party like a rockstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

julia6969

Enthusiast
Reaction
When I was young, my parents taught me right from wrong. Color was something that came in a box. Hate only referred to vegetables. As I got older, I was told that these were childish thoughts and I saw for myself that, no matter what it said, none of us were really equal or the same. Depending upon what God you believed in, what color you were born with. What person you loved. You were labeled as being right or being wrong. My father is no longer young. I am no longer a child. To my nephews and nieces... color is something that comes in a box. I wish they didn't have to grow up. ... I am many things, but sometimes nothing. I could be nice or an *******. Meeting people is not a problem for me but sometimes I like being alone. I learned a lot about life by making a lot of mistakes. I've seen life and how the world works, so my heart is cold. I am still a human though. I like to shake it or sometimes to trip out. I love freedom. I can be careful and could be aggressive. I like new things, and like to try new things. I have morals, but lives lawless. I am hyper, but also quiet. I'm not a perfect person. ... Whenever I hear people say bad things about me, like when they say that I'm not smart and cute enough or that I'm fat, I always defend myself and say, "so what, magaling naman ako sa ferformance!". c",) ... he3..

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.