What's new

Closed Just had a talk with michael, validcc admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1207647

I just had a rough talk with one of the admins of Valid CC I asked whether they are reeeeaaaally s†éáling our cards, the most polite way possible. I can't provide a screenshot of our tawk.to convo but I'll provide some parts of the conversation that I can clearly remember.

I started with "Your service is bullsh*t"
From Josh, Josh handed it to Michael and replied to me "What do you mean bullsh*t?", he said ( assuming he's a guy).
" You s†éál cards we check you fat f"ck"
"You don't know what you're saying kid"

Fast forward the conversation because we just cursed each other until he sent me this

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This, for me is a proof that they're s†éáling cards that we check, good day papsies

Nakow. Buti nalang di pa ako naglalagay fund dun sa account ko. San kaya yung mapapagkakatiwalaang checker :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nakow. Buti nalang di pa ako naglalagay fund dun sa account ko. San kaya yung mapapagkakatiwalaang checker :)
(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.k a n t o t) yan pwede ka jan mag check kaso mababawasan for the fund minumum of 6$ pag pumasok ibigsabihin live ang card pag hindi deads kaso bawak ito sa mass

Last edited by a moderator:
Konti lang dapat pagkatiwalaan sa ganto boss yung pwedeng maging ka partner nagahhanap din ako maayos na kasama eh

sa pagkakaaalam ko kasi bins lang naman ang binabagsakan mo dun. magttest ka lang kung live o dead di mo need isalpak yung mismong cc mo dun.

Status
Not open for further replies.