What's new

Closed If there's one thing you're thankful for your ex, what would it be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedandfab

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Yesterday, I watched the film Exes Baggage and asked my friend, if there's one thing you're thankful for your ex, what would it be and why?

"Without my ex, I would never have met the right and perfect person for me," she said.

Ikaw? What are you thankful for?

Lots of things, good and bad situations, she's always there for me. But of course parehas kami may kasalanan. Haha

Would be thankful for bringing out the darkest side of me. I wouldn't have learned how to value my choices, the people around me, and my own mental health if that person didn't compromise my version of reality that time. Nakakilala ako ng psycho but at least I got to be more understanding of people, and I realized being the better person is always our choice. ;)

Would be thankful for bringing out the darkest side of me. I wouldn't have learned how to value my choices, the people around me, and my own mental health if that person didn't compromise my version of reality that time. Nakakilala ako ng psycho but at least I got to be more understanding of people, and I realized being the better person is always our choice. ;)

Tinascam version 2.0! :)

bigger better bolder. hahaha! but as for exes baggage, it was an effective formula: hugot + reel and real chemistry between the actors. a good start for black sheep

Speaking of Black Sheep prod, I'm looking forward to Maja and Zanjoe's movie! Looks promising!

Hmm ano nga ba?
Salamat kasi dumaan ka sa buhay ko.
Na kahit mas marami ang bad memories kesa good eh kahit papano eh may natutunan ako from you.
I learned to stand on my own.
Mag explore at makagawa ng mga bagay na hinihigpitan mo sakin nun.
Maka encounter ng ibang friends at makasalamuha sa ibat ibang tao.

At dun ko nakilala ang taong nararapat talaga sa pagmamahal ko.
Salamat kasi hindi ikaw yun.

Hmm ano nga ba?
Salamat kasi dumaan ka sa buhay ko.
Na kahit mas marami ang bad memories kesa good eh kahit papano eh may natutunan ako from you.
I learned to stand on my own.
Mag explore at makagawa ng mga bagay na hinihigpitan mo sakin nun.
Maka encounter ng ibang friends at makasalamuha sa ibat ibang tao.

At dun ko nakilala ang taong nararapat talaga sa pagmamahal ko.
Salamat kasi hindi ikaw yun.

Awww. Punong puno ng puso yung sinulat mo. Wishing you the best in love. :)

I want to thank my ex for giving me the opportunity to be in pain. Also, not to invest all your heart to your partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.