Yimpskie

Too many responsibilities
Solutions
Reaction
So yun na nga hindi ako pinapansin ng minamahal kong si Lyrae
Hindi ako pinapansin sa GC namin,
Kung ano man Nagawa ko sayo o kung ano man problema o trip mo sa buhay..😆

Humihingi ako ng TAWAD kung ano man yun😖

Sorry kung dito ko na nasabi at sa public pa,...

gusto ko lang ipakita na Humihingi ako ng TAWAD SAYO kung ano man yun, Gusto ko wala kayong galit sa akin juskooo😖

Nagmamahal
Your friend

Dear Charo,

gusto ko lang ipakita na Humihingi ako ng TAWAD SAYO kung ano man yun, Gusto ko wala kayong galit sa akin juskooo😖

Nagmamahal
Your friend

Ganern😁

Dear Charo,

Nagmamahal
Your friend

Ganern😁
haha

First of all, I don't know what to say cause I don't have any idea what'd you do to me. The last thing I remember is that I was on my bed, watching some anime and eating some nachos, and all of a sudden my mom called me to do the chores. I was like a little girl clinging on my mom, asking her what's our meal for tonight. She then smile back at me. After doing the chores, I lay back at again on my bed with my kittens, she's like a babby to me. Also the anime we'd watched was "Don't toy with me, Ms. Nagatoro". My kitten was enjoying her sleep then all of a sudden, the electricity goes out, our house is now pitch black that I can't even see what I'm touching on. After that I realized that I'm so pretty that my cat is looking at me thinking that I'm crazy or something. As I was saying, from the first sentence of this post this wouldn't happen if you just listened to your mom to not go out of your house and play with people who's inhaling a solvent, didn't you know that you'll be in your wildest dreams if you inhaled that!?.

First of all, I don't know what to say cause I don't have any idea what'd you do to me. The last thing I remember is that I was on my bed, watching some anime and eating some nachos, and all of a sudden my mom called me to do the chores. I was like a little girl clinging on my mom, asking her what's our meal for tonight. She then smile back at me. After doing the chores, I lay back at again on my bed with my kittens, she's like a babby to me. Also the anime we'd watched was "Don't toy with me, Ms. Nagatoro". My kitten was enjoying her sleep then all of a sudden, the electricity goes out, our house is now pitch black that I can't even see what I'm touching on. After that I realized that I'm so pretty that my cat is looking at me thinking that I'm crazy or something. As I was saying, from the first sentence of this post this wouldn't happen if you just listened to your mom to not go out of your house and play with people who's inhaling a solvent, didn't you know that you'll be in your wildest dreams if you inhaled that!?.
binasa ko kala ko may chismis 😂😁

Nosebleed is me HAHAHAHA ah basta Humihingi pa din ako ng TAWAD 👍

Sinungaling

Status
Not open for further replies.