What's new

Gods are not real. click this thread so you can learn something..

1. The genesis verses are just examples to prove a point. At di lang sinasbi ko na contradictions..madame pa and i bet hindi mo kya iaddress un lahat. I meant contradictions ng bible sa sariling contents nea..and contradictions ng bible sa natural world.
So may mga ilang tama sa bible, so wat?? Does that prove na word ni god un??
Thats my point. PROVING NA WORD NI GOD ANG BIBLE AS YOU BELIEVE IT TO BE.

PS: the bible was written by men or the so-called "agents" of god. So by your logic "binabase mo lang natututunan mo sa sinasabi ng iba".
Like authors ng synoptic gospels as ive mentioned before.

2. My point hir is not kung defensive ka..that was a postscript about ur postscript na "personal" ang iask religion ng parents mo.
POINT or QUESTION: DO U BELIEVE THAT THE BIBLE IS LOGICAL?
simpleng tanong lang yan. Lets not go in circles..sagutan us.

Ano ba tanong mo???😂😂

3. Irrelevant ang una mong sinabi bout facebook and stuff..i'll let the mistake in ur sentence slide. Tska thats the thing about reasoning and logic, acquire ka resources and compare those sources..if unified ung idea then its a reasonable argument..if not then u can set those ideas aside.

POINT: Thanks, atleast u finally an answered a question..so ur belief in god started with the bible, and ung observation mo ng nature. Correct?? I find that insufficient, kasi nung bata pa ako..sinasabihan na ako about god...syempre di nmn ako agad pinanganak na nakakabasa na ..so ung tao sa pligid ko at tv may part sa awareness ko sa god concept. My parents are catholic. I used to also believe nga in santa claus and the tooth fairies eh, tska dwende, aswang, dame nean sa tv non eh..tas nagkaisip na ko...un..ayus na .hahahaha... Ikaw pala simple lang nman standards mo para sa paniniwala mo... BIBLE,NATURE=GOD... its a miracle!! 😂

Ps1: dont inject the unggoy argument hir..may nagaddress na nean ..basahin mo at intindihin .wag isara ang pagiisip. Thats not the point of my question. Kala ko mas maayos ka kausap jan kay Hamaru01 ...wag ka gumaya sa kanya pls..unless gusto mo associated sa kanya din...

Ps2. Dont din inject na i claimed na god does not exist.. my stand is that there is no logical explanation na may god. I dont need to prove something i dont believe in. Ikaw as a believer kamo..no religion. Just a simple beliver na masikreto sa "personal" life nea ..awwwww....😘😘 Haha...anw, u as a believer has the burden of proof to justify your belief...

1. I can't address all but I can explain when to point that to me..

2. Of course my parents in not apart of this discussion but since pinipilit mo.. sabihin ko na lahat ng sources ko..My parents are Jehovah's Witnesses, some of my aunts/Titos are Catholics, some are Iglesia ni Christo.. bakit iba iba? coz they have their own way of understanding religion.. and I have my own..

3. Irrelevant? not irrelevant but I was assuming your knowledge came from social media.. you cannot even give strong evidence that there is no God, you were basing your knowledge from humans also.. ..

ps1? I don't read other replies others that what is directed to me.. their knowledge is not the same with mine.. some believe in life after death others don't.. kaya wag mo ipareho ang dalawang theist since may kapareho lang silang nasabi..
and you don't want me to inject it? why? kase alam mong wala kang mabibigay na argumento para dun?

p2:? you claim to be an agnostic? but your argument are for those atheist? you must be confused AF..
religion and God.. yan nalang nasa isip nyu na dapat magkasama yan..
same as evolution and atheist..
what? kelangan ipahayag ang tanangbuhay dahil lang believer? saan mo nakuha yan? sa pagiging agnostic mo? HAHAHA.. even others call it private life.. there are things that does not need to tell to others specially hindi na kasali sa arguments..

the main reason why I did not answer what is my parents religion right away is that it will just cause another argument that is out of context..

Jessssuuuus!!!! Pano ka kaya makipagusap sa jowa mo?? Mas bungangangera ka pa ata eh

Pag di makasagot ganyan eh ...oks na ko sayo...goodluck sa life!! Godbless!! Chaaaaar!!! 😂
Jowskko pa smart look alike lng naman tong nga to mula lng naman sa unggoy.... Di ko na kelangang sagutin mga ktanungan mong obvious kahit grade 1 masasagot ka na. Hanap ka na lang saging mag enjoy ka pa. R3ality namin di kagaya ng reality nyo sa science Kaya kahit kelan di tayo marereconcile what we believe in wag ka ng pabibo kasi walang kwentang thread mo alamin na lng natin katotohanan pag natigok tau. Yung papa ko bago sya mamatay.. Lage nya sinasabi "ayan na sila at may tinuturo sya," Kaya wag mo ko mareality reality idea mo dyan... Baka ikaw nga nga pag nmatay tau sabay sabay

1. The genesis verses are just examples to prove a point. At di lang sinasbi ko na contradictions..madame pa and i bet hindi mo kya iaddress un lahat. I meant contradictions ng bible sa sariling contents nea..and contradictions ng bible sa natural world.
So may mga ilang tama sa bible, so wat?? Does that prove na word ni god un??
Thats my point. PROVING NA WORD NI GOD ANG BIBLE AS YOU BELIEVE IT TO BE.

PS: the bible was written by men or the so-called "agents" of god. So by your logic "binabase mo lang natututunan mo sa sinasabi ng iba".
Like authors ng synoptic gospels as ive mentioned before.

2. My point hir is not kung defensive ka..that was a postscript about ur postscript na "personal" ang iask religion ng parents mo.
POINT or QUESTION: DO U BELIEVE THAT THE BIBLE IS LOGICAL?
simpleng tanong lang yan. Lets not go in circles..sagutan us.

Ano ba tanong mo???😂😂

3. Irrelevant ang una mong sinabi bout facebook and stuff..i'll let the mistake in ur sentence slide. Tska thats the thing about reasoning and logic, acquire ka resources and compare those sources..if unified ung idea then its a reasonable argument..if not then u can set those ideas aside.

POINT: Thanks, atleast u finally an answered a question..so ur belief in god started with the bible, and ung observation mo ng nature. Correct?? I find that insufficient, kasi nung bata pa ako..sinasabihan na ako about god...syempre di nmn ako agad pinanganak na nakakabasa na ..so ung tao sa pligid ko at tv may part sa awareness ko sa god concept. My parents are catholic. I used to also believe nga in santa claus and the tooth fairies eh, tska dwende, aswang, dame nean sa tv non eh..tas nagkaisip na ko...un..ayus na .hahahaha... Ikaw pala simple lang nman standards mo para sa paniniwala mo... BIBLE,NATURE=GOD... its a miracle!! 😂

Ps1: dont inject the unggoy argument hir..may nagaddress na nean ..basahin mo at intindihin .wag isara ang pagiisip. Thats not the point of my question. Kala ko mas maayos ka kausap jan kay Hamaru01 ...wag ka gumaya sa kanya pls..unless gusto mo associated sa kanya din...

Ps2. Dont din inject na i claimed na god does not exist.. my stand is that there is no logical explanation na may god. I dont need to prove something i dont believe in. Ikaw as a believer kamo..no religion. Just a simple beliver na masikreto sa "personal" life nea ..awwwww....😘😘 Haha...anw, u as a believer has the burden of proof to justify your belief...
Faith is sometimes illogical .. Mag pakalogical ka unggoy walang problems... Jusko kahit naman ano pang paliwanag sayo di na papasok sa kukute mong pang unggoy.. Di na nagevolve eh... Yung tanong ko nga sa evolution ng unggoy ni Hindi mo NASA na yung mga homo erectus bat wala na sila... Eh yung unggoy andyan pa... Sows walang kalatoy latoy mga theoryamg bulok. Nganga ka na lang utoy.

the main reason why I did not answer what is my parents religion right away is that it will just cause another argument that is out of context..
1. I can't address all but I can explain when to point that to me..

2. Of course my parents in not apart of this discussion but since pinipilit mo.. sabihin ko na lahat ng sources ko..My parents are Jehovah's Witnesses, some of my aunts/Titos are Catholics, some are Iglesia ni Christo.. bakit iba iba? coz they have their own way of understanding religion.. and I have my own..

3. Irrelevant? not irrelevant but I was assuming your knowledge came from social media.. you cannot even give strong evidence that there is no God, you were basing your knowledge from humans also.. ..

ps1? I don't read other replies others that what is directed to me.. their knowledge is not the same with mine.. some believe in life after death others don't.. kaya wag mo ipareho ang dalawang theist since may kapareho lang silang nasabi..
and you don't want me to inject it? why? kase alam mong wala kang mabibigay na argumento para dun?

p2:? you claim to be an agnostic? but your argument are for those atheist? you must be confused AF..
religion and God.. yan nalang nasa isip nyu na dapat magkasama yan..
same as evolution and atheist..
what? kelangan ipahayag ang tanangbuhay dahil lang believer? saan mo nakuha yan? sa pagiging agnostic mo? HAHAHA.. even others call it private life.. there are things that does not need to tell to others specially hindi na kasali sa arguments..
1. Main point hir is ur belief na god's word ang bible. Okay?? Pinoint ko na may mali sa bible... If its the word of the most powerful and smartest being how come may ganon inaccurate infos dun?

2. Again..di nga yan ang point ko. Inadrress ko na yan aa 3rd point ko..okay.. ung pagiging logical na bible ang inaask ko...

3. Dito ko iaddress ung point ko about ur sources..so yan..may religious background ka .un lang inaask ko..pinahaba haba mo pa sgot..gusto ko lang malaman where ur coming from.

Ps and not point No.3:
...social media is a very small part pero i only use social media for socializing...okay??
....as ive said, i never claimed that there is no god. I just said i dont believe that there is.there's a difference. Okay..you, on the hand, believe. So be default you have the burden of proof.

Ps2..
Un nmn pala..di mo need other replies. But ipapasok mo ang evolution argument sken .eh never ko namention sayo yan. Ikaw nagbrought up sa exchange naten...duuuh... Linaw ng tanong ko sau eh papasukan mo ng ano ano

Ps3...
Im not c0nfused by any means kasi i never labeled myself as an agnostic. Ikaw ata ang nalilito..ano ano namn ipinapasok mo na di nmn sken galing.
Yan nga oh..ikaw mismo nag gegeneralize about theist, atheist and angnostics..kaya ako nga aask about sa starting point mo ng pagiging believer kasi may mga general idea tayo about something..

Theist believes in the existence god
Atheist does not believe in the existence of god.
Agnosticsd doesntknow if god does or does not exist.

know ur labels dude

bakit sayang? angat ka talga gawa to ng tao na binigyan ng katalinuhan? makipamuhay ka na lang sa mga unggoy isama mo pa internet mo dun ka sa mga kalahi mo. yung science mo gawa din ng tao mula sa katalinuhan nila. wag kang aanga anga di science gumawa sa katalinuhan ng tao
hahaha, sabi ko na eh, pag na aayun sa paniniwala mo or nakikinabang ka (internet) galing sa dyos mo, pag hindi na aayun sa paniniwala mo (evolution) sa unggoy na nang galing hahaha, iba talaga mga indoctrinated, hypocrisy level over 9000.

hahaha, sabi ko na eh, pag na aayun sa paniniwala mo or nakikinabang ka (internet) galing sa dyos mo, pag hindi na aayun sa paniniwala mo (evolution) sa unggoy na nang galing hahaha, iba talaga mga indoctrinated, hypocrisy level over 9000.
ay ta nga talaga bkit ko kokontrahin ang gawa ng katalinuhan ng tao tulad ng internet? yang evolution mo theory.... kahit nga bigbang mo teorya ibig sabihin walang basehan.... alam mo ibig sabihin ng teorya? ang diyos ko na nagbigay ng katalinuhan sa tao di teorya. kaya wag kang ta nga

kaya nga as long as ma prove na walang gumawa sa mga yun.. hindi logical sabihin na walang nag create sa mga yun..

sabi nga ni Isaac Newton:
"Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance."
hindi naman po ibig sabihin na ang dyos na ng mga religion sa mundo ang gumawa nito.

ay ta nga talaga bkit ko kokontrahin ang gawa ng katalinuhan ng tao tulad ng internet? yang evolution mo theory.... kahit nga bigbang mo teorya ibig sabihin walang basehan.... alam mo ibig sabihin ng teorya? ang diyos ko na nagbigay ng katalinuhan sa tao di teorya. kaya wag kang ta nga
hahaha, hindi theorya ung dyos mo, alam mo ba ibig sabihin ng scientific theory? mag basa ka oh di kaya humingi ka ng talino sa dyos mo hahaha.

hahaha, hindi theorya ung dyos mo, alam mo ba ibig sabihin ng scientific theory? mag basa ka oh di kaya humingi ka ng talino sa dyos mo hahaha.
mapa scientific theory man yan o kung ano pa ta nga basahin mo definition ng theory... kaw din hingi ka ng talino sa lahi nyo ng mga unggoy este gorilla

he·o·ry「theory」の辞書の結果
/ˈTHirē/
noun

1. a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
    "Darwin's theory of evolution"

同義語:
    hypothesis, thesis, conjecture, supposition, speculation, postulation, postulate, proposition, premise, surmise, assumption, presumption, presupposition, notion, guess, hunch, feeling, suspicion;

he·o·ry「theory」の辞書の結果
/ˈTHirē/
noun

1. a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
    "Darwin's theory of evolution"

同義語:
    hypothesis, thesis, conjecture, supposition, speculation, postulation, postulate, proposition, premise, surmise, assumption, presumption, presupposition, notion, guess, hunch, feeling, suspicion;
yan ang theory mo haka haka mo

hindi theorya kasi may census na nagsabing nabuhay si hesus nga nga ka?
eto kainin mo
Yes, there is a reference to a census at about the time of Christ’s birth that we show as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.on our You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. based on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Justin Martyr and Tertullian say that this census can be verified in the archives in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Even though these archives no longer exist, the fact that these contemporaries appealed to them suggests that they did exist at the time. In the l00’s You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.these men and others had access to this information, and their writings could easily have been refuted if it were not so. ( You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. )In addition, there is actual mention of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. from contemporary historians: The Roman historian Tacitus writing between 115-117 A.D. had this to say:
“They got their name from Christ, who was executed by sentence of the procurator Pontius the reign of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. That checked the pernicious superstition for a short time, but it broke out afresh-not only in Judea, where the plague first arose. But in Rome itself, where all the horrible and shameful things in the world collect and find a home.” From his Annals, xv. 44.
Here is a pagan historian, hostile to Christianity, who had access to records about what happened to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The mention of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.can also be found in Jewish Rabbinical writings from what is known as the Tannaitic period, between 70-200 A.D. In Sanhedrin 43a it says:
“Jesus was hanged on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Eve. Forty days previously the Herald had cried, ‘He is being led out for stoning, because he has practiced sorcery and led You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.astray and enticed them into apostasy. Whoever has anything to say in his defence, let him come and declare it.’ As nothing was brought forward in his defence, he was hanged on Passover Eve.”That there is any mention of Jesus at all is unusual. As far as the Roman world was concerned, Jesus was a nobody who lived in an insignificant province, sentenced to death by a minor procurator.

Faith is sometimes illogical .. Mag pakalogical ka unggoy walang problems... Jusko kahit naman ano pang paliwanag sayo di na papasok sa kukute mong pang unggoy.. Di na nagevolve eh... Yung tanong ko nga sa evolution ng unggoy ni Hindi mo NASA na yung mga homo erectus bat wala na sila... Eh yung unggoy andyan pa... Sows walang kalatoy latoy mga theoryamg bulok. Nganga ka na lang utoy.
Ur belief is based on ur faith, tapos ur saying now that faith is sometimes illogical..hahahahaha...panong sometimes ba yan?? Pag masama ung sinasabi illogical na?? Faith is the belief in something even without the presence of evidence... Pls lang .hahahaha

Mas okay pa kausap ang totoong unggoy kesa sa gaya mo di kaya makipagusap ng maayos. Bka sa mga anak ko pa lang di ka na uubra eh. Grade school pa lang mga yon...kasing level mo...hahahaha

Sinabi ko na ang chimps, gorilla, orangutan, man and may isa pa ata eh belong to a species of great apes...hindi drect descendant ng unggoy or chimps...

Oh yan..nagoffer na ko explanation ha. Ikaw explain mo ang katotohanan mo kay god. Hahahaha...

yan ang theory mo haka haka mo
Ayusin mo definition mo..hahahah

theory is a tested, well-substantiated, unifying explanation for a set of verified, proven factors. A theory is always backed by evidence; a hypothesis is only a suggested possible outcome, and is testable and falsifiable.

May nakapag theorize nb sa existence ng god?? Wala pa...wala pang nobel prize winner for that. Hahahaha...

Hypothesis - the god myth. Until maging theory yan bka makumbinsi mo pa ako ..

Wag kang tira ng tira sa science kung ultimong basics non di mo kaya ipaliwanag ng maayos..tska dont be a hypocrite to say na science is of no use sayo..pls lang... The mere fact na ur using the internet is coz of science. Sa god's plan ba or sa bible ang internet?? Hahahaha .. ahh wait. Sasabihin mo sa katalinuhan yang ng tao na bigay ni god kaya may internet..utot mo... The minds behind the internet were not thinking of god or the afterlife when they conceive this idea.. it was for socializing and sharing of information, for connection to other people..god was nowhere in that equation..so tigilan mo pagiging plastic mo jan...hahahaha...

eto kainin mo
Yes, there is a reference to a census at about the time of Christ’s birth that we show as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.on our You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. based on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Justin Martyr and Tertullian say that this census can be verified in the archives in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Even though these archives no longer exist, the fact that these contemporaries appealed to them suggests that they did exist at the time. In the l00’s You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.these men and others had access to this information, and their writings could easily have been refuted if it were not so. ( You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. )In addition, there is actual mention of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. from contemporary historians: The Roman historian Tacitus writing between 115-117 A.D. had this to say:
“They got their name from Christ, who was executed by sentence of the procurator Pontius the reign of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. That checked the pernicious superstition for a short time, but it broke out afresh-not only in Judea, where the plague first arose. But in Rome itself, where all the horrible and shameful things in the world collect and find a home.” From his Annals, xv. 44.
Here is a pagan historian, hostile to Christianity, who had access to records about what happened to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The mention of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.can also be found in Jewish Rabbinical writings from what is known as the Tannaitic period, between 70-200 A.D. In Sanhedrin 43a it says:
“Jesus was hanged on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Eve. Forty days previously the Herald had cried, ‘He is being led out for stoning, because he has practiced sorcery and led You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.astray and enticed them into apostasy. Whoever has anything to say in his defence, let him come and declare it.’ As nothing was brought forward in his defence, he was hanged on Passover Eve.”That there is any mention of Jesus at all is unusual. As far as the Roman world was concerned, Jesus was a nobody who lived in an insignificant province, sentenced to death by a minor procurator.
si zues totoo din, kasi ung mount Olympus andon pa sa greece , hahaha.

alam mo ba kng saan ginagamit ang theory of evolution? sa AI ng cellphone na ginagamit mo hahaha, haka haka lng ba yang cellphone mo? baka hindi totoo yan hahaha.

eto kainin mo
The archives "no longer exist" ..so wala kang proof.

Nalimutan mo si Josephus...hahahaha

"Josephus was born in the year 37 CE, and Tacitus was born in 55, neither could have been an eye-witness of Jesus, who supposedly was crucified in 30 CE."

Both their accounts of jesus was later on believed to have been forged or incorrectly interpolated by the early church. Nangyare mga writings nila din after christianity have spread so hindi sya mga eye-witness accounts nga.

And even if, kahit walang evidence, lets say na may tao nga non na si Jesus... How does that prove the existence of god? It just proves the existence of a person.

Fyi..crufixion is a punishment for treason.. sguro nman pd mo na igugel ang treason kung di mo alam..hahahaha...and the others that wud've been crucified alongside jesus were not just any plain thieves, there were bandits found guilty of treason. Crucifixion is a public display by the romans for those who will question their authority or jeopardize the integrity of the lands they rule. Gets?

si zues totoo din, kasi ung mount Olympus andon pa sa greece , hahaha.

alam mo ba kng saan ginagamit ang theory of evolution? sa AI ng cellphone na ginagamit mo hahaha, haka haka lng ba yang cellphone mo? baka hindi totoo yan hahaha.
Wag mo na haluan ng ibang myth...bka maniwala n nman agad yan .hahahahaha

The archives "no longer exist" ..so wala kang proof.

Nalimutan mo si Josephus...hahahaha

"Josephus was born in the year 37 CE, and Tacitus was born in 55, neither could have been an eye-witness of Jesus, who supposedly was crucified in 30 CE."

Both their accounts of jesus was later on believed to have been forged or incorrectly interpolated by the early church. Nangyare mga writings nila din after christianity have spread so hindi sya mga eye-witness accounts nga.

And even if, kahit walang evidence, lets say na may tao nga non na si Jesus... How does that prove the existence of god? It just proves the existence of a person.

Fyi..crufixion is a punishment for treason.. sguro nman pd mo na igugel ang treason kung di mo alam..hahahaha...and the others that wud've been crucified alongside jesus were not just any plain thieves, there were bandits found guilty of treason. Crucifixion is a public display by the romans for those who will question their authority or jeopardize the integrity of the lands they rule. Gets?
Ay ta nga.. Kung nagexist sya maaring totoo ang mga nasulat tungkol sakanya ganun lng otooy at wag ka ng mag dunungdunungan wala ka din naman kalatoy latoy mangatwiran sa evolution mo ng tao. Ai evolution ba...wala pa ring makakatulad sa gumawa ng ai ang utak ng tao di ang utak ng unggoy na tulad nyo