What's new

Gods are not real. click this thread so you can learn something..

bakit hindi nalang kayo mag kita kita tapos saka niyo pag talunan niyan para malaman kung sino ang umaasa sa copy pasting at sino ang may kabisado talaga at may alam..

kung want niyo na din mag suntukan go lang. :))

Hays dahil lang naman yan sa pag bbrowse nya ng internet, kung nung una walang internet yan naniniwala parin yan kay God. Nasobrahan lang yan sa internet tapos gullible pa lahat basta mabasa sa net at tingin nila proof yon then thats it theres no God wow galeng,talino. Gahaha just sayin

bakit hindi nalang kayo mag kita kita tapos saka niyo pag talunan niyan para malaman kung sino ang umaasa sa copy pasting at sino ang may kabisado talaga at may alam..

kung want niyo na din mag suntukan go lang. :))

We are not and dont need to talk personally and fight we are not chimpanzee or orangutans we are talking logically nyahahahhhh

Hays dahil lang naman yan sa pag bbrowse nya ng internet, kung nung una walang internet yan naniniwala parin yan kay God. Nasobrahan lang yan sa internet tapos gullible pa lahat basta mabasa sa net at tingin nila proof yon then thats it theres no God wow galeng,talino. Gahaha just sayin

Nyahahahhahaha god doesnt exist because they just want to deceive you lol

All religion books are written by man..

That already proves that gods are not real.

====================================
PHC-Kosh

View attachment 365357

OFF TOPIC :

We are gods. The Human race. We can do whatever the f«#> we want with Technology,time and effort..
All it takes is a person who is intelligent..

The Future is the past now guys.. Technology is the key to everything and anything..

====================================

There's no proof of god..

How can Jesus be white? He lives in Israel..

BIBLE LOGIC xD

It's obvious that white people made the bible.. So they can colonize any country (example : Philippines)

The Spanish colonizers used RELIGION to colonize our country,control us and do bad things..

Come on guys.. Be enlightened.. It's 2018 and people still believe in Gods..

There was people who claimed to be Immortal but died afterwards.
The People believed that..
See how easy people can be deceived???

Guys! This is how humans were created we "EVOLVED"..

Im not disrespecting your religion.
If you want to believe in God/Gods then go for it, I dont care

WAG NA KAYONG MAG AWAY , RESPECT EVERYONE

WORK HARD.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE IN GODS..

• I am just criticizing religions
  • These are valid points...
Thats not a valid point if you just get that while browsing the net why not kung tanungin mo kaya parents mo about sa kung meron bang God ano kaya sasabihin nila sayo gahaha just sayin never nakipag away mabait me

Hahahahah browsing the internet is so much decieving for you bro

i think we need to use our mind sometimes so that we can talk and express our real belief because we are not living in the alice in the wonderfulland in the matrix on the moon lol nyahahahaaahha

We are just igorotically ignore by the animal until we evolve and use our mind nyahahahhhahahaha
you mean you?
i think we need to use our mind sometimes so that we can talk and express our real belief because we are not living in the alice in the wonderfulland in the matrix on the moon lol nyahahahaaahha
if you want to practically use you mind and get your valid points atleast dapat nag survey ka kahit sa buong pilipinas lang, mag poll ka kung ilan ba yung mga naniniwala sa naniniwala and then get there opinions why they chose that parang nag t-thesis lang, jan na ko maniniwala na tunay na valid yang pinag lalaban mo hahahah

nagbase lang ako sa mga dumaan na pahina. pag ganitong mga usapin talaga kulang nalang iMMK.

you can talk while your sad becuase in the bible it says walk it like i talk it walk it like i talk it but the feeling you have now are not the feeling that deceive satan whispering you to believe on god without scieintific proof nyahahhahhahhh

you mean you?
if you want to practically use you mind and get your valid points atleast dapat nag survey ka kahit sa buong pilipinas lang, mag poll ka kung ilan ba yung mga naniniwala sa naniniwala and then get there opinions why they chose that parang nag t-thesis lang, jan na ko maniniwala na tunay na valid yang pinag lalaban mo hahahah

you can read bible you want but i cant state that bible are always right lol bible is just controlling your mind to worship your so called god without knowledge if your mind subconscious cant work functionally you can deal with your igorotically mind and communicate to them you dont have a valid point you talk like you have hormone disease your hominoid mind blocking your faith to characterize by number psychological changes nyahahahahahahh

you can read bible you want but i cant state that bible are always right lol bible is just controlling your mind to worship your so called god without knowledge if your mind subconscious cant work functionally you can deal with your igorotically mind and communicate to them you dont have a valid point you talk like you have hormone disease your hominoid mind blocking your faith to characterize by number psychological changes nyahahahahahahh
Hahahaha i thougth that you're a grown man trying to enlighten us of what you've discovered but you're just an erectus trying to get fame nyahahaha and dont put us your hormonal desease it is within you. Ganyan naman talaga pag wala ng masabi or nasasapawan na nang aasar na lang, akala ko mag papaliwanag ka pa about sa no God hahahah mas yun gusto ko basahin kesa jan sa hormonal hormonal mo. Wag mo na ipagmalaki kung pano ka mag conatruct ng english mo wala yan hahahah

So for you who's more gullible?? Believers or non-believers?? All humans are susceptible to a certain degree of gullibility pero the more you tolerate it, i think, speaks highly of a person.

Last edited:
Ang hilig pagtalunan tong ganitong topic matuto kaya tayong wag makielam sa gustong paniwalaan ng isa't isa :cautious:.
Ung matter of belief po kasi is madali kwestyunin from many sides kasi its a belief lang. When its a matter of fact syempre mahirap basta basta i argue un..nature na naten as humans to question things..

1. How can u tell na its god's word nga?? Ano basis mo?

2. Hahaha. Okay..my bad..so u dont think it's logical?? Pero u said na u believe its god's word..so by that u mean na god's word is not logical?? Tama ba?? Correct me if im wrong ha...

3. By believers ang parents mo anong religion?? And i dont think na u have any idea kung san pupunta pagtatanong ko...anw..so nagbasa ka ng bible and from there natanto na may god .okay..so basically u agree na its god's word..so hence..may god..hahaha...
Tutal u have "lots kinds" of bibles kamo..at nabasa mo dun na iba iba..like this kind eh anong iba sa ibang kind or were u referring to the different versions or transmitted versions of the bible?

Sagot ka lang..may follow up pa yan..dont wori..hehe

1. as what I've understand from what I've read.. yes it is.. how could a book be accurate/harmonious from start to end?

2. if naintindihan mo.. ang sabi ko.. 'according to atheists' bible is illogical.. that was also the reason i said that "I did not say the bible was logical".. ugaling magbasa at intindihin.. naturingan paman ding matatalino..

3. ganto para madali.. kung ibabase natin sa start ng universe.. or sabihin nalang nating sa solar system natin.. kung nagmula lahat sa isang pagsabog.. gan'to kaya ang pagkaka-ayos ng mga planeta? na kung ang earth lang mismo ay mamo-move ng ilang meters palapit.. walang mabubuhay na nilalang since susubra ang init.. at subrang lamig naman pag lumayo ng kunti? naisip kaya ng bigbang yun? yung halaman? nag evolve din kaya sila? kung ganun bakit hindi naging pareho nalang ng mga hayop/tao? di ba lugi na sila..? di kase na iisip ng iba kaka search lang sa internet.

next.. and for asking about my parents.. isn't it a bit of personal? LOL
baka naman susunod mong tatanungin is Address ko? HAHA

infinite regress ang tawag jan sir, example pag nalaman na kung saan nang galing ang single cell tatanong mo ulit kng san nang galing ung pinanggalingan ng single cell, and so on.

and so? if science can prove na walang nag create sa mga yun.. at lumitaw nalang bigla.. baka maniwala na ang ibang theist pag ganyan.. as long as di kaya i-explain ng science ang mga yan.. hindi parin kapani paniwala na walang gumawa ng lahat ng yan..