What's new

Do you believe that the bible is authentic?open na po sa gustong mag-share.

Where does the sun go after sundown? Paano mo maeexplain yung angle ng polaris correlation with latitude at di mo nakikita ito below the equator? Tsaka how about gravity? Gravity molds all supermassive objects into spheres. So then why would the Earth be flat?

Ito din yun nasa isip ko e ,,, kasi kung bilog nga pero hindi sphere ang shape then flat nga ang earth at mas maliit lang ang araw sa mundo kaya hindi niya nabibigyan ng liwanag lahat ng continents so posible ang position pala ng sun ay nasa taas lang . pero baket nga ba kapag nag sunset na e mapapansin natin na mula sa umaga ay nasa taas then bumababa ito pakonti konti until sa maging dilim na ...

Where does the sun go after sundown? Paano mo maeexplain yung angle ng polaris correlation with latitude at di mo nakikita ito below the equator? Tsaka how about gravity? Gravity molds all supermassive objects into spheres. So then why would the Earth be flat?
The sun goes around the flat earth. Pano? Mas maliit ang sun kaya hindi nya nakocover lahat ng part ng earth. At bout sa Polaris naman, it is really just perspective and location ng Polaris, at saka bat nakikita pa sa ilang parte ng SOUTH HEMISPHERE ang Polaris? Diba dapat North HEMISPHERE LANG kung sphere talaga ang mundo?
At there's no such thing as gravity, inimbento lang yan para suportahan ang bolang mundo, kasi kung walang gravity propaganda, impossible ang sphere na mundo. Laglagan yung mga tao sa south hemisphere!haha

Ito din yun nasa isip ko e ,,, kasi kung bilog nga pero hindi sphere ang shape then flat nga ang earth at mas maliit lang ang araw sa mundo kaya hindi niya nabibigyan ng liwanag lahat ng continents so posible ang position pala ng sun ay nasa taas lang . pero baket nga ba kapag nag sunset na e mapapansin natin na mula sa umaga ay nasa taas then bumababa ito pakonti konti until sa maging dilim na ...
Perspective lang yan papsikels, parang eroplano, pag nasa taas mo titingala ka, pero habang lumalayo sayo papantay na sa eye level mo.
(Hindi bumaba o tumaas yung lipad ng eroplano, pero kinailangan mo diba tumingala, yan ang perspective)

Kaw na nagsabi na bilog ang mundo at hindi sphere o bola. At kung totoo na bola ang mundo o sphere, sa MAKABAGONG TEKNOLOHIYA na sinasabi mo, asan ang picture/photo ng earth, FYI lahat ng pictures/photos na nakikita mo sa google eh CGI generated/computer generated at walang authentic.
Sa sobrang fake bawat versions ay magkakaiba yung size ng mga bansa o kontinente.
You can check it for yourself!
mmmhh.. bahala ka. :)

Ilang porsyento pa kaya ang naniniwala ngayon na ang mundo ay flat out of billions ng mga tao sa mundo majority parin naniniwala na ang mundo ay bilog.it is better parin maniwala sa biblia at ayon sa kanya bilog ito at sinusuportahan ito ng science.

The sun goes around the flat earth. Pano? Mas maliit ang sun kaya hindi nya nakocover lahat ng part ng earth. At bout sa Polaris naman, it is really just perspective and location ng Polaris, at saka bat nakikita pa sa ilang parte ng SOUTH HEMISPHERE ang Polaris? Diba dapat North HEMISPHERE LANG kung sphere talaga ang mundo?
At there's no such thing as gravity, inimbento lang yan para suportahan ang bolang mundo, kasi kung walang gravity propaganda, impossible ang sphere na mundo. Laglagan yung mga tao sa south hemisphere!haha
Woah woah. FEs trying to debunk Sir Isaac Newton's theory of gravity. Hahaha

Ilang porsyento pa kaya ang naniniwala ngayon na ang mundo ay flat out of billions ng mga tao sa mundo majority parin naniniwala na ang mundo ay bilog.it is better parin maniwala sa biblia at ayon sa kanya bilog ito at sinusuportahan ito ng science.
Kokonte lang ang naniniwala, pero hindi ibig sabihin na kapag pinaniniwalaan ng mas nakakarami ay TOTOO na. At bilog sabi sa bible at hindi SPHERE, globo o bola.

Science is fact. Science is proven. Therefore, there is truth in science.

You? Flat-earther. FEs have to deny gravity or else their entire theory becomes incoherent.
Become coherent? I don't think so, the flat earth model will not fail even with/without gravity, but the globe earth model will fail without gravity, and it will fail miserably.

Is the globe earth theory been proven? I don't think so. Not even a single photo of the globe earth has been published yet. Science wants to dictate us, that is what I'm sure of.
Neither flat earth theory is proven. Science wants to dictate us? So science is nothing but bullsht?

Become coherent? I don't think so, the flat earth model will not fail even with/without gravity, but the globe earth model will fail without gravity, and it will fail miserably.
Yeah yeah FEs debunked 300 genres of science. Can you explain what attracts everything in the direction of the earth's surface??

Im not speaking of globe earth theory. Im speaking of science as a whole. The great minds and inventors who contributed their life in the academe.
We all have benefited from science, that remarkably undeniable but don't let yourself be fooled by the persons behind science who wants to change the truth, and that truth is there is a living God that created everything and were not merely brought into existence by an accident science promoted as the great big-bang.

Yeah yeah FEs debunked 300 genres of science. Can you explain what attracts everything in the direction of the earth's surface??
I don't know/care about Fe's debunking 300 genres of science. Like what I've said, the flat earth model will prevail with or without gravity.
And it's easier to think that your just standing on a plane, there's not even an explanation needed.

I don't know/care about Fe's debunking 300 genres of science. Like what I've said, the flat earth model will prevail with or without gravity.
And it's easier to think that your just standing on a plane, there's not even an explanation needed.
Hahaha. I'm standing on a flat ground because of a concept called TANGENCY. The PLANE that you stand on at any given point on a circle is flat. But you are ONE POINT. Therefore, to you it seems flat. You are not seeing the whole picture, mate.

Neither flat earth theory is proven. Science wants to dictate us? So science is nothing but bullsht?
All I'm saying is science as a whole is not perfect so don't depend on it all the time. and FYI, science was also the forth-bringer of the geocentric view (The earth is the center of the universe) and was believed by many for many centuries in the past until they had a much written story of the heliocentric to the big-bang. So what would make them not to commit the same mistake they did before??
And yes the flat earth is not yet accepted, but it explains the correct shape of the earth much better than a globe model.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. atheist delusions

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
pnash08

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors