What's new

ART OR BLASPHEMY (PURA LUKA VEGA)

It is not really clear sa Bible kung ano ang blasphemy. It does hint that it is "disrespect"... But what constitute disrespect? Especially if we are dealing with a God na "iba ang kaisipan sa mga tao".. how do we know if this God might be enjoying it?

Well the only logical truth is, it is the devout christians who are offended when they claim blasphemy. They just pretend it is God.

That is a rough reality for someone who would claim "atheist don't believe God because they want to be their own god", Kasi it is clear who is elevating their preferences, and feelings as the will of a transcendent god.

Blasphemy can be categorized as disrespect. A disrespect to Christ as the center of Christianity.

Again, couldn't careless sa "iba ang kaisipan sa mga tao", there is only one version of Christ. We don't decide and make our version of who Christ is tantamount to idolatry.

We don't decide what is blasphemous on our own. The Bible is clear about that.

there is only one version of Christ. We don't decide and make our version of who Christ is tantamount to idolatry.

We don't decide what is blasphemous on our own. The Bible is clear about that.
so you want to impose these ideas that you believe unto us? you want to enforce that every person should think about these ideas and follow?

so you want to impose these ideas that you believe unto us? you want to enforce that every person should think about these ideas and follow?

I am not enforcing it. It's just the truth. Simple as that. Truth will remain truth kahit ano pa yung mga opinion ko and nyo.

I am not enforcing it. It's just the truth. Simple as that. Truth will remain truth kahit ano pa yung mga opinion ko and nyo.
so just because it is true we also need to follow? and yet you still able to tell no enforcement involved?

Nope, you are not required. You've been given a free will of your own. I am just stating facts that Pura Luka is doing blasphemous acts according to the truth.
so if i am also going to worship Christ like Luka did, magiging blasphemy din ba yun?

Yes, you can. That is what all the counterfeits have been doing throughout the history of Christianity.
all right ayun naman pala, Luka can in fact call Christians way of worship as blasphemous din, i am also able to call you blasphemous but i did not, what do you think i am not calling your way of worship as blasphemous boss when it is not the same with how i worship Christ?

all right ayun naman pala, Luka can in fact call Christians way of worship as blasphemous din, i am also able to call you blasphemous but i did not, why do you think i am not calling your way of worship as blasphemous boss when it is not the same with how i worship Christ?
I don't know. I am not you.