What's new

ART OR BLASPHEMY (PURA LUKA VEGA)

polhorhe

Honorary Poster
Reaction
alin po ba sa dalawa?

images (9).jpeg

Attachments

“NO WORK OF ART IS BLASPHEMOUS IN AND OF ITSELF: IT MUST BE DEEMED SO FROM WITHIN RELIGIOUS AND/OR POLITICAL POWER STRUCTURES” - S. BRENT PLATE

So, what is it about this that makes is blasphemous within the structure of religion sa Pinas? Is it really something inherently offensive or is it something we choose to characterize as wrong?

If he was on a religious settings like a play(of religious theme) I think it would be fine, imagine if he wore a Sablay(UP academic costume), its more vandalism than art.

Is that even ART?

See this is what I am saying. Christians are always mocked for what they believe. This is blasphemy at its finest. It is offensive in the sense Woke Marxist Pura Luka is misrepresenting Christ.

I would dare anyone, why only Christ? Try mocking Muhammad and the Qur'an.

yes, their religion doesn't cry for help like christians do, christians only claims an overall powerful god but actually has no power at all but to cry for help, other groups not only claim a powerful god but they show power from themselves
Lets say weak. But why this religion keep growing? And how this R defend themselves from criticism? Anyways, you are just accusing this without basis.

yes, their religion doesn't cry for help like christians do, christians only claims an overall powerful god but actually has no power at all but to cry for help, other groups not only claim a powerful god but they show power from themselves

False. Islam always does call to Allah for help. What's different are the doctrines and practices.

Lets say weak. But why this religion keep growing? And how this R defend themselves from criticism? Anyways, you are just accusing this without basis.
being strong doesn't equate to expansion either, it is expanding because people likes it especially when they teach angelic doctrines instead of promoting violence
False. Islam always does call to Allah for help. What's different are the doctrines and practices.
that's for your view, in my view, there is no way for their god to help them, what i am seeing is that they have power from themselves instead of asking from a god (even if they think it comes from a god)

being strong doesn't equate to expansion either, it is expanding because people likes it especially when they teach angelic doctrines instead of promoting violence

that's for your view, in my view, there is no way for their god to help them, what i am seeing is that they have power from themselves instead of asking from a god (even if they think it comes from a god)
That's not my view. What Islam teaches and practices will always affect what they will do. Simple as that.

The point is you guys are afraid, and it clearly shows your depravity by only mocking the so-called "weak" in your eyes.

That's not my view. What Islam teaches and practices will always affect what they will do. Simple as that.
yup that's their view (if it's not your view) but in my view they are already capable (even if they think their god causes it)
The point is you guys are afraid, and it clearly shows your depravity by only mocking the so-called "weak" in your eyes.
yup nothing wrong with that point, it just shows who is the strong one and at the same time the weaker ones

Last edited:
Is that even ART?

See this is what I am saying. Christians are always mocked for what they believe. This is blasphemy at its finest. It is offensive in the sense Woke Marxist Pura Luka is misrepresenting Christ.

I would dare anyone, why only Christ? Try mocking Muhammad and the Qur'an.
Bakit parang parehas lang kayo ng sensitivity level ng mga woke snowflakes sa tono mo. Was it even meant to offend christians? Every year naman nag iimpersonate na Kristo ang mga deboto, why do you specifically have this much hate on this guy?

Ano magagawa mo kung christiano yan nag post niyan? The way you frame this as mockery against the "weak christians" exposes your delusion na sainyo umiikot ang mundo.