What's new

Closed Anong aral ang natutunan niyo sa birdbox na movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePirateBay

Forum Guru
Reaction
guys comment niyo naman ang natutuhan niyo sa birdbox na movie assignment lang sa school.

Wala nga paps. Haha.di ko maintindihan yung ending. Nung early part to middle part okay ending di ko maintindihan

I’ve always taught myself to not look for the beauty in it, to not look for the beauty in the faces of the evil creatures, and to be grateful. I would bring this aspect as a Netflix user to see situations with a blindfold, and to assess where I could not be like them or kill my self , where I could provide a safe shelter. If I could teach also people to not take their blindfolds off, we could have an amazing world where chaos and suicidal thoughts could not grow and foster, and children would have blindfolds on them with a smile on their face. Thank you

I’ve always taught myself to not look for the beauty in it, to not look for the beauty in the faces of the evil creatures, and to be grateful. I would bring this aspect as a nêtflïx user to see situations with a blindfold, and to assess where I could not be like them or kill my self , where I could provide a safe shelter. If I could teach also people to not take their blindfolds off, we could have an amazing world where chaos and suicidal thoughts could not grow and foster, and children would have blindfolds on them with a smile on their face. Thank you
niceeee hahahaha

I’ve always taught myself to not look for the beauty in it, to not look for the beauty in the faces of the evil creatures, and to be grateful. I would bring this aspect as a nêtflïx user to see situations with a blindfold, and to assess where I could not be like them or kill my self , where I could provide a safe shelter. If I could teach also people to not take their blindfolds off, we could have an amazing world where chaos and suicidal thoughts could not grow and foster, and children would have blindfolds on them with a smile on their face. Thank you
Panalo sa miss universe to hahahahawahaha

The monster represents our depression and anxiety. Kaya ung mga ngayon lang nakakita nung "creatures" na yon ay nagpakamatay,kaya may mga tao dun na walang epekto ang pagtingin sa creatures na yon,kasi nakita na nila ito sa kanilang mga sarili or na experience. Nagiging katatawanan kasi pag may gantong usapan at hindi sineseryo ng iba. Sana maging malawak ang ganitong usapan at magawan ng solusyon.

Doon sa movie ang nakakita sa creature at hindi namatay ay yong mga may saltik sa utak yata, yong kasama ng negro sa work sabi may saltik daw yon sa utak pero mabait naman daw , kaya hindi namatay yon kahit nasa labas ng building

Hahaha

Natutunan kong dapat sumunod ka sa sinasabi ng magulang mo. Like Girl and Boy di sila namatay kasi sumunod cla sa Nanay nila kahit anong mangyare don't take off your blindfold! Haha!

Not so much but felt excitement, fear and anxiety.

I only watched it because Sandra Bullock's in it and she's multi-awarded so it actually made the movie itself more worth-watching. :)

don mo lubos na maintindihan na naging usefull ang pagtakip ng mata para di mo makita ang mga pangit na nilalang.. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.