What's new

Help Am i been blocked by my smart network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpark

Forum Guru
Elite
Have i been blocked by my smart network sim?my data is on but i dont see the indication that it has the upload and download arrow signal.Thanks for those who can answer
Screenshot_20240107-112845_One UI Home.png

Screenshot_20240107-112921_Call settings.png

Attachments

There could be a few reasons why you might not be seeing the upload and download arrow signal on your device, even if your data is on. Here are a few possibilities:

1. Network Coverage: First, make sure you are in an area with good network coverage. Sometimes, if you are in a location with weak signal strength, the data indicator might not show up properly. Try moving to a different location or checking if others around you are experiencing similar issues.

2. Data Settings: Check your device's settings to ensure that mobile data is enabled. Go to your device's settings and look for the "Mobile Data" or "Cellular Data" option. Make sure it is turned on.

3. APN Settings: Ensure that your device's Access Point Name (APN) settings are correctly configured. The APN settings determine how your device connects to the mobile network. To check or modify your APN settings, go to your device's settings, look for "Mobile Networks" or "Cellular Networks," and then select "Access Point Names." Contact your network provider or refer to their website for the correct APN settings.

4. Data Limit or Cap: It is possible that you have reached your data limit or cap, and your network provider has temporarily restricted your data usage. In this case, you might still be able to browse certain websites, but the upload and download arrow signal might be missing. Check your data usage by contacting your network provider or logging into your account on their website.

5. Network Congestion: Sometimes, during periods of high network congestion, your network provider might prioritize certain activities or temporarily slow down data speeds. This can result in a delay in displaying the upload and download arrow signal. You can check if this is the case by trying to access different websites or apps to see if the issue persists.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it is recommended to contact your network provider's customer support. They will be able to provide specific insights into your account and assist you in troubleshooting the problem further.

tagalugin ko na.mahirap magpaliwanag sa English 😌

kung nawala bigla signal.depende yan.pwedeng maintenance sa lugar nyo kaya nawala data.pag di pa rin bumalik ng ilang araw.wala na talaga.block na. ganyan nangyari sa sim ko. kaya ang ginawa ko dinala ko sa smart center. pinapalitan ko.sabi ko doon e nawala data.

tagalugin ko na.mahirap magpaliwanag sa English 😌

kung nawala bigla signal.depende yan.pwedeng maintenance sa lugar nyo kaya nawala data.pag di pa rin bumalik ng ilang araw.wala na talaga.block na. ganyan nangyari sa sim ko. kaya ang ginawa ko dinala ko sa smart center. pinapalitan ko.sabi ko doon e nawala data.
it's already been 2 days sir simce this happen.i can still do a balance though.

Is there a chance that they will unblock it or i have to request to lift the blocking of my sim card?
I believe there is no alternative method to lift the restrictions imposed by the service provider. The only recourse to resume mobile data usage is to replace the current SIM card with another one.

I see.

Well,Thank you sir for all the answer you have provided..It enlightens me now..Good day
I believe there is no alternative method to lift the restrictions imposed by the service provider. The only recourse to resume mobile data usage is to replace the current SIM card with another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.