What's new

Stories Adventures of Bithoben (Short Story - Diary theme)

Yes po, muka ngang keroberos, muka syang lion cub..
Oo nga pala, may power nga yung wand, di ko napansin. Ang ini-expect ko po kase, yung tipong pangmalakasin na power. Haha! Pang transform lang pala ng outfit 🤭
Ah! So retain as a girl pala sya for 5days pa.. haha! Ano yan sir, papakita nya ba yung talent nya jan, as an idol. Magkakakanta din ba sya jan sa mission nila. Haha! De joke lang 🤭🤣
( Na click ko na naman yung click here 😑🤣)

Thank you po ulit sa update ❤️

May quests pa pala yan. Former idol turned adventurer na. Wala namang lumalabas pag click here. 🤣
Hhaha! Same, pinindot ko din yan kanina. Haha

Day 31

The adventure so far...

Died.

Got Reincarnated.

Died again, but that time on the hands of a woman.

Sent on heaven.

Got a chance to be reincarnated, but undead.

Then met different and unusual individuals.

Goes to adventure, and now here comes me, in the body of a beautiful woman.

Now...

I felt pain in my abdomen. It hurts. Is this the prelude to the so-called Woman's Trial? Ahhhhhhhg. I still got 5 days left and now, I am undergoing changes. How do women here deal with this, is there something called those with wings? hahaha... How I should I know, the settings in this new world were like those medieval times.

So it has come to this. The inevitable.

Should I use leaves?

No. That would be a mess.

How about a bark? Those are freaking rough.

Paper?

Ahh... it will flow indefinitely.

So much confusion.

"Ahhh. Basta, " Just use a foreign word endemic in the world I came.

I took out the Wooden wand in my inventory.

"Should I use this?"

I'll gonna rip my current cloth and gonna make another cloth through the wand, that was my thinking since I need something to stop a massive flood that will occur anytime. Problem solved. Ripped the upper part of my clothes. Waved the wand, and yes.

This time, I might be called You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. judging from another costume change. Now I am You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Wave the wand another time, it was a success, I have a normal costume, and it was like the kimono of a Japanese warrior, similar to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Satisfied. I have managed to control the upcoming tragedy.

Night comes...

Another problem occurred.

We have only one portable hut.

Arissa and Maryam were arguing about who will sleep on the floor. Neither of them, don't want to so I volunteered.
Maryam replied, "no, how uncultured of me seeing a lady who will sleep on the floor."

Arissa replied, "This will take forever, so we will sleep on the floor, the two of us Maryam."

They made their own problem and they let it fix just like that. Arissa who was worried about me promise to erect a barrier so that no one, even him will creep out on the bed, where will I be.

"That's okay, and If ever anyone of you, creep out of me a meter close to me, I'll gonna push and thrust this wand (pointing the wand) in your mouth and I'll gonna block your breathing and you will suffer from lack of oxygen," I said.

Arissa and Maryam just stayed silent after I said that.

But I remember that Arissa had this sleepwalking problem..

After our campfire and campfire dinner, we tend ourselves to sleep.

... Nothing happened...

This diary is made and suitable for all ages. What you have imagined never happened. hahaha

Anyways...

Morning then comes...

I still have 4 days remaining and I will return in my original gender.

We finally made out alive in the Forest and now we will be heading to the Simple Town for our Quest Reward.

However, two obstacles were faced, the Guards and Bunny-chan the receptionist.

--000--​

madami kasi silang iniimagine matutulog na lang hahaha
Pwede to boss, acceptable din. haha

Day 32

Umm... What was I writing again?

Ahhh. Yes. I am still in the body of women.

Upon entering Small Town, the three of us were again stopped and frisked, as if we were new in the town, although we had been in Simple town not too long ago. However, this was because of our appearances. Since we can't present our Adventurer's card because of inconsistencies between our appearance and in the content of the card, we present ourselves as newcomers in the area. However, the guard, who was named Disor, pointing at me and Arissa, said, "you two are somewhat familiar, did you two by any chance happened to be here?"

We just said no, of course. However, I didn't notice that my skill Charmed, which has the effect of recognizing me as an Idol in the new world, was passively activated. The effect is that a heart shape icon appears above the head of any NPC or player that will look unto me. The Guard who had been stopped us and doubting us suddenly turned a heart-shaped heart in his eyes and, kneeled with his one knees and said, "You can now enter, but please accept me, I'll give you all my savings, golds, and my inheritance, we can leave in a faraway land, and i want a 20 children with you."

Irked by hearing of it, Maryam and Arissa use their desired weapon to hit the guard. Arissa used her flute to hit Disor in the head and at the same time, Maryam conjured a water lace, which was frozen, and strike it on the stomach of Disor. Disor was sent flying away outside the gate. Arissa said, "That freaking guy treated you as pig, I'll not allow it, he said in a manly voice." Maryam on the other hand said, "No one ain't touching Benny even the gods."

"This world is sure weird, and your personality is reversed if gender-swapped,"
as I said, directing the message to Arissa and Maryam.

Since the gate was cleared and no one witnessed just what happened in that early morning, we managed to sneak into the town. Before that, we carried Disor back on the way to the gate, who was unconscious. We left some beer on his side so that any passerby might think he was knocked because of excessive ******* intake.
In the entrance, we managed to stumble upon the first road. Scared? No. It just, every time I cross a road, I get this weird feeling that a chicken is watching me. I don't know why, but anytime a chicken might cross the road.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

"This is it," I said.

"I'll gonna get some exercise today by running away from my problems, it'll be a run for miles," I said. Just told a joke twice now, but Arissa and Maryam didn't et the joke, and instead said, "What?"

Putting that aside, we now headed to the adventurer's guild for our rewards, for killing the Bad Hobbit which was described in the quest as:

... defeat Bad Hobbit near the Forest of Fist... located northern part of Simple Town; Reward: depends on performance;

...entering in the adventurer's guilds hall...

The hall was empty because it was early in the morning. In the reception, standing there was a human hybrid rabbit, named Mika. The human figure was striking except for the ears protruding up, covered with furs, likened like a rabbit. She also had furs covered in her arms and possessed rabbit-like fingers.

Mika said, " ...hmmm.... you two are familiar."

I explained everything I could to Mika and even presented pieces of evidence like the flute Arissa possessed and the quests paper we had for our adventures.

Convinced, Mika said, "I see since that was temporary, I can assure you I still set my eyes for you."

Another possible heroine route I said, was set not too long ago because of the shining ball incident. There were rumors that Mika became an employee of the adventurer's guild to meet someone strong and dependable. She was eyeing every adventurer here. Arissa said that one time, and I am a commendable subject. Anyways, I presented the following, for the proof of defeating the Bad Hobbit, which makes Mika more interested, somehow to me. I laid all the items on the table:

(1) Eye of the giant;
(1) Secondhand glove (not identified);
(1) Pants of the Giant (not yet washed) (not identified);
(1) Giant's sword (Equipped only by Giant's Race) (not identified);
(1) Rusty Boots (passive: Tetanus aura, might cause lockjaw or severe convulsion) (not identified)
(1) Giant's Tooth decayed teeth (not identified);

She was amazed, her eyes glowed like stars.
--000--​

Last edited:
Day 33

Three (3) more days to go...
will return to being a man...

I had a terrible nightmare where everything was made of ones and zeros. What could it mean?

Anyways...

After checking all the dropped from the monster, Mika then proceeded to return the items and gave us a reward of 1000 coins and a "Super Visor" eyewear that can be used, as Mika described, like a night vision and possessed additional the ability to block sunlight and sun rays. "The naming sense in this world was pretty unusual," I said.

I used my status ability on the glasses and the additional information was revealed:​

x---------------------------------------------------x
Super Visor (Rare)
-when equipped acquires a passive ability of night vision, the night will be clear as day;
-had an additional ability to block sunlight and sun rays; just an ordinary sunglasses at day;
-additional beauty and charm points, you can now seduce undead and night creatures.

"This item is not so bad, but useless on the day,"
I said.

I just accepted the rewards. Maryam and Arissa on the other hand, decided to split off just for a moment and promise to meet up again, Three (3) days in the Sabaody Road, near the Adventurer's guild Building. I don't know but somewhat, this road name was familiar too, and the promise, as I realize just like the ripoff of Anime and Manga that I happened to watch and read in the old world. Arissa and Maryam then bid their farewell and said they are excited again for another adventure with me. They left me alone in the adventurer's guild and decide to call it a day and have time for rest.

Mika hearing that we will have a day off for three days, invited me over to her abode and place.

I said, "Are you sure, even I had this body of women, my soul and mind are still a man."

Mika then replied, " So what?"

She gave me a dead-serious expression.

I have zero experience in arguing or persuading women. I still remember the time when I was ordered by women, out of instinct, I will always do what they say, even those who viewed me as friends. Sad. Hahaha. So there are times that I emptied my allowances because of free lunch and snacks. That was high school days. No offense. hahaha (Note: Not based on writer's experience)

Applying my experience, I cannot reject Mika who was very favorable to me. So I have no choice but to accept her demands.

Mika added, "I'll be alone in our house since my parents are on vacation."

What? Don't mislead the readers, you're giving them the wrong idea. And I have this feeling that something weird again will happen, soon. So I decided that I'll visit Mika a day after this day, and as a token of appreciation, will meet her in Adventurer's Guild.

Why are you, on towel only?
--000--​

Nandiyan na ulit si Mika para makigulo kina Arissa. The plot thickens. 🤣
yes bossing malapit na yan. hahaha

Day 34

I wish I could write as mysteriously as a cat.

by Ben-kun​

Mika invited me to their abode as a guest. To be exact, I have no obligation nor guts to decline her offer because of the courtesy that she showed from the start. So, I accepted it.

She said that their house was located from the Far East of Simple Town. waited for her after her duties in adventurer's guild, and now comes to the part we go to their humble abode. She guided me, and I guess, we have found ourselves in a barren place, surrounded by these high fences, with a sign hanging, "Territory of beast people, enter with care."

"So, where is it?"
I said.

"We live underground," she said in reply.

We just kept walking, and as we enter the barren place, Mika stopped somewhere where we can see this large boulder. It had this Steel door entrance embedded, ad Mika said, "We're here."

Mika pushes the door. It opened.

"Why it is so dark, this ain't funny," I said.

Mika on the other hand laughs and tap my womanly shoulder and said, "Are you a Man? Hahaha, our place is originally a dungeon type and we are the first occupant in this land until Humans reclaimed this land; we were forced into living with this because we weren't accepted. But as time goes on, the dispute between the humans and beast-human faded. Since we were accustomed to living with this, we continued to rally this place until a community is founded here."

"That was long, I just asked why it was so dark,"
I replied sarcastically.

Mika just laughs and replied, "I'll gonna call you Ben-kun now, since your name was so long and boring."

"Just suit yourself,"
I said.

We entered the underground. The stairs go down, farther and farther, deep down into the ground. I remember something like this, I played this game in my old world, where I build a safe house beneath the ground using a stone pickaxe, made a stair until it reach the point of bedrocks and magma. What a nostalgia, like Minecraft.

"Don't tell me, that there are spider thingy, skeletons, or zombies lurking around in here," I said.

"Quit, yapping, be a man. They vanquished a long time ago here, it is safe here," Mika replied.

After a long walk, I can see something bright ahead in the distance. That was the entrance to the larger cave that was originally dugout. It was so huge that I can compare it to the town above us, a simple town. Mika, then said, "welcome to the Human-Beast tribe."

It was so beautiful. The place was composed of houses ranging from small to large, clean streets, bright lights on the street lamps, and most of all, different types of Human-beasts people loitering around. There was this stall that was managed by Snake people, half-human and half-snakes, there was this also, kids running around, having half-lizard body and half-human. After a walk admiring the place, we stop at some decent house, made of bricks and concrete materials, and she said that this was their place, pointing to the house near us.

As we were about to enter, I heard a voice, singing:

Swing with the wind,
Shield your back,
Defeat warm air,
With a strong,
vicious frost,

A cold wind approached us and froze our feet. A Figure appeared before us, and from the appearance she possessed, she was also a beast-human, a half-human and half-squirrel. She was a girl, and she only wears a towel covering her private parts.

"What the what? Why are you on a towel?" As I said.

She said, "Mika, you're bringing a freeloader again, I just happened to finish the bath and I see this creature behind you. Seems like you are bringing a Man in the house."

Mika replied, "Can you see, she's she."

"I can smell it, he's hiding his true form, he's he and to boot, we can't allow cat people in the house,"
as the squirrel girl replied.

"I can explain, and he's safe, he's unlike the cat people here, please undo this Candy," Mika plead in reply.

The magic was undone and I was allowed an entry into their house.

Another misfortune, and will this squirrel girl fall again?
---000---​

hahaha loverboy yan si bithoben
hahaha, yung character sa story? haha

Naubos pala ang allowance mo sa ganyan. Lapitin ka pala. Joke lang. 🤣
Hahahaha.. Lapitin talaga.

Day 35

Had to write this on a piece of bark and make it short. I will insert it into my diary later since I can't find my diary and it is missing.

The good news, the curse was lifted and I got my original body. However, the bad news, is I am still wearing girl's clothes. Candy looked at me with disgusts, and said, "you sure had a weird hobby."

I was embarrassed since I didn't have any spare clothes other than this girly kimono. Sandy gave me a disgusted look, with a lot of pity and said, "you can have this and wear this, pervert."

She gave me an Octopus costume, which looks very weird. I had no choice but to wear the Octopus costume temporarily. Mika and Sandy were laughing as if they have seen an old man wearing a costume, covered with twelve tentacles, where the two tentacles are for hands and arms; and most probably because the ****** part was the only part covered with the costume. I sat down, contemplating the situation, and I thought that they were messing with me, I think.

To break the Ice, I started the conversation, and said, "Mika-chan, you didn't tell me about Sandy, can you explain what is going on here?"

Mika let out a sigh, and said, "Okey... sorry for using the pretext that I am alone and seducing you. We need help since someone was harassing us here in this district, the clan of cats here is targeting us. Since you are also a cat person hybrid, I think you can be the middleman for us, and mediate for us."

Sandy interrupts and said, "It all started when Mika punched their boss for harassing her, I was also furious because they tried to bully us here."

A transparent screen appeared before me, which says:
Will you accept the side-quest, entitled "Save the Damsel in Distress"

Yes? or No?

Rewards: Affection to Mika to will reach to maximum. You will be eligible to marry her. Sandy affection, unknown, depends on performance.

Now what, why is this like becoming a Harvest-Moon-like game.

Returned to the point of no return in my mission.
---000---​