What's new

Stories Adventures of Bithoben (Short Story - Diary theme)

Day 27.

They say that time heals all wounds. Maybe that's why the wait for the healer is so long. I still have no healer at my party. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okey.

"Let's settle this now. We are good, right. " I said.

They said okay and they agree to be in my company. However, Maryam who was seeming and looking for a window of opportunity grabbed my hand and said, "Then, lead the way."

Not knowing what to do, I looked on my side and there I found Arissa, who rolled her eyes as if saying, something like a curse or something unreasonable beyond comprehension. This was unavoidable. To distract them, I appointed and assigned them different roles in our adventure. Maryam who was interested, let go of her hand from me and said, "I'll listen."

Arissa was silent the whole time.

After the assigned roles, Arissa agreed to be in the front liner, Maryam in the middle, and I as the rear guard formation. We decided to continue to return to the simple town, but along the way, we encountered a Tomb Stone, bearing an inscription, “Nothing is written in stone.” "

Weird," I said since there is something written there.

It was weirder when I found a small figure of a man, who wore a polar bear suit drawn at the bottom of the stone. Yap. This has something to do with the god of Wisdom. "Don't touch it," I said. However, it was too late. Arissa touched it. The tombstone gave out a faint light. Thereafter, on the ground, a large magic circle appeared and illuminated. Out of panic, I grabbed Maryam and Arissa's hands. The air became so heavy and suffocating. It took nearly, less than a second...

Then...

Nothing happened...

Nope. Something happened...

Is this just Fantasy? Call it a landslide?

Something heavy and bulging in my front. I became a woman in this fantasy world. No, not just me, we three had swapped our genders.

I let out another, scream.......no way.....arrghghghghgh.​

---000---​

sana next chapter silip ulit sa nakraan sa real world
Soon boss. haha

Last edited:
hhahha! may pa bohemian rhapsody pa.. 🤣
nice.. mukang magiging interesting pa lalo ang story, nagpalit palit ng gender.. hahha! 🥰
siguro based talaga to sa na-experiece mo ts.. and may ka-counterpart lahat ng characters mo dito irl. 🤔hhaha!
pati yung mga wizard, sage.. impossible naman sigurong prophet ka..haha! joke
salamat sa magandang story..the best talaga 😍

hhahha! may pa bohemian rhapsody pa.. 🤣
nice.. mukang magiging interesting pa lalo ang story, nagpalit palit ng gender.. hahha! 🥰
siguro based talaga to sa na-experiece mo ts.. and may ka-counterpart lahat ng characters mo dito irl. 🤔hhaha!
salamat sa magandang story..the best talaga 😍
Hahaha, secret yan. haha yung ibang plot siguro based sa In real life, kaya nagiging unique isang story. hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Salamat sa appreciation. :LOL::LOL:

Day 28

Dear Diary, do you see what I see? That's good. I thought I was going crazy.

I'm going crazy.

For a man like me, if that ever happened to me, my first reaction would be, hahaha,... never mind, since it was my own body, a little touch would be a crime.

Just no...

And...

If you were to ask me, I can't understand about being a woman, girl, or lady, whatever they addressed me into. This was my first time too.

"I don't know, but suddenly, I am suffering from back pain, maybe those are weighing me down," as I said while looking at the thing, bulging in my front.

Looking both at my side, Maryam and Arissa, became a Man and had gender-swapped too. It was obvious from the look of their bursting muscles and on their calves and arms. Maryam became half-***** and dumbfounded. He was checking on his body. He made a funny gesture, and suddenly punching the air. On the other hand, Arissa has this look of a dignified man, as if those heroes were described in fairy tales.

"No. No. No. No. No," as I scream those words repeatedly. Looking at both of them made my chest pound so crazy and I felt something tingling and funny feeling in my armpit. No. I'm a man. Please, fate, don't do this to me.

Suddenly...

Maryam or should I say, Mariano? hahaha. I was freaked out when he suddenly tap my shoulder and said, "It will be going to be okay, this must be a curse. There should be something that will reverse it. He gave me a smile and thumbs up as if something telling me to be okay."

I said in reply, "What. What. What. Why are you so calm with a situation like this."

Arissa interrupted, made a gesture bowing down, and said, "This was all my fault, allow me to end thy suffering by punishing thyself, madam." (what's wrong with this gal, that was the thought of my head)

"No punishment, Ahhhhhhhhg, you two are clueless, I'm just freaked out, let me give some space and think about it."

Maryam, then said, "you're acting as if you are a lady now."

I just breathe out and let out a sigh, and said...

"Calm down."

I'm feeling something in my, kidneys. Yes, they are familiar. they are like those situation when you are about to pee.

"Can you please spare me a moment and please leave this area for a while, I think I am about to pee, and why is that it was so hard to control this urge to pee," as said as if I were in a state of panic.

Arissa in reply, agreed, however, Maryam said, "Then, I'll teach you the way of being a woman."

Then I said, "What the heck, you're a man and that is so embarrassing"

Maryam replied, "Don't worry I saw you peeing in the creek a while ago."

"Just leave me alone for a while, I can do this,"
I said.

They decided to part not too distant in my location and decided to hide before the tree and turn around.

....As far as my memory remembers, they do that while sitting. I guess?

"Ahhhgg, I hate this."

I still remember when the time I sit while peeing because I was told to, and it was a prank after all. Hahaha, as a kid, I was embarrassed when our neighbor saw it, and they said I was a Girl. Bad memories.

Anyway...

The unavoidable happened...

Since it was my body...

I had to pee...

329ehdin32oidmo,3d0-,d3-0d3k-0dhqd
8og2d3asdqhpdqqwue873eb3e
23n2398nd3 23y2rb23m23d m23idmd
(diary was a mess and this part was unreadable, maybe if you can ***** it. hahaha)

...thereafter, I was able to do it ...
However, a monster appeared, it was located not too distant, in my front...

I screamed ...

"Kyahhhhhhh."

That was the girliest thing I had done in my whole life.​

---000---​

Hahah! Kala ko ie-explore nya yung bago nyang body! 🤭
Iniisip ko lang kung nung nag gender swapped/ transform sila, same parin ba yung suot nilang damit or nagbago din.. 🤣
naalala ko yung backstreet girls na anime dun sa "kyaahhh " 🤣
thank you po ulit dito ts ❤️

Hahah! Kala ko ie-explore nya yung bago nyang body! 🤭
Iniisip ko lang kung nung nag gender swapped/ transform sila, same parin ba yung suot nilang damit or nagbago din.. 🤣
naalala ko yung backstreet girls na anime dun sa "kyaahhh " 🤣
thank you po ulit dito ts ❤️
Hahaha, maeexplain yn sa next. haha excited ka ah. hahaha

Day 29.

"Dear diary, I still have no idea on how I will return to my normal state."

A wise man told me that bad things happen. I swear I had already figured that out by myself many times already.

Anyways, I was freaked out by this giant centipede that appeared out of thin air, not too distant from my location. It was huge, humungous, and gross. Even as a man, I still have these bad vibes about those animals that crawl, especially these Centipedes. Why are these creatures possessed a hundred of legs and crawls so grossly.

Then I screamed. However, that was a bad move. My scream was the trigger, that caught the Monster's attention to mine. I stepped back and pull out my wooden spoon in my dimensional storage, and it transformed into a cute wand.

"Ahhhhhhggg, how the hell am I supposed to do with this wooden wand."

I don't know but the wand resembled the wand used by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.in the Anime and manga, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., but the tip, instead of a bird's head with wings, mine was formed like a cat's head with wings."

Arissa and Maryam, hearing my girly scream, hurriedly run near my location.

"Formation," I said.

We made a three-team formation wherein Arissa was the front, Maryam was the middle man, and I was the rear guard.

Out of instinct, I just waved the wooden wand several times and it triggered something. I thought I am invoking some grand magic that controls the nature... but no...

A magic circle was formed below my spot and covered the three of us. Our clothes and armor changed.

If you're wondering, our original clothes and armor didn't change, from the time we were gender-swapped, but the wand changed everything. The glow of the wand made my clothes from shirt to a draped bloused. In addition, I feel something windy from my below.

"Ahhhhhhgg, now, I'm wearing a skirt, and it is too short." as I said in embarrassment.

Because of the wand, Arissa changed his original, tight outfit which was supposed to be for women, to a warrior armor type, while Maryam, looks like she wore a magician type outfit.

Arissa and Maryam managed to defeat the Centipede, Arissa by crushing it with the flute on its head, and Maryam by summoning a pool of water, that transformed into a lance and was driven off to the centipede's stomach. Yes. I didn't do anything aside from the costume change. Unbearable, embarrassing, and at the same time, cute. hahaha

I tried to wave the wand but no change.

I was stuck on this embarrassing outfit.

... The centipede dropped a loot and there was no experience points gained again.​

x---------------------------------------------------x
"Centipede's Meat x 10 (Rare) Can be used as an aphrodisiac.
"Centipede's scale x10 (Rare) Need blacksmith skill, can be craft as armor or weapon; more durable than steel.

Gold x100

Arissa gathered the loot and gave it to me. He laughed and said, the outfit suits better for me. I don't know but it made me furious and at the same time embarrassed.

Going back to our original plan...

Now to find the cure for the curse, we return to the place where we found the giant tombstone. We were shocked but it was nowhere to be found. It was uprooted and the only thing we found are a hole and a piece of brick block use for construction.​

"No way... this is unacceptable"

--000--​

Bagong trope na naman. Yun pala ang cliffhanger. 🤣
Hahaha yes. Itorture pa yung main character, hahaha

Last edited:
kamuka siguro nung wand si keroberos , 🤭 hahha! (wala palang power yung wand )
nasagot na rin dito yung tanong ko about sa outfit nila nung nag gender swapped sila 😂
hhaha! embarrassing yung outfit pero sabay cute naman daw! hala! nabading na yung bida..🤣✌️ de joke lang!
natawa naman ako dun sa Centipede's Meat -Can be used as an aphrodisiac talaga!? haha

salamat po sa update TS .. Cute 🥰

Day 30.

If this was still my old world, it would be a month passed after the reincarnation. I believed, and if my memory serves right, it would be Valentine's day in my old world. Hahaha, fools here in this world there is no such thing and I have nothing to worry about except from the day when I turned to such a fine lady. No. We will find the cure and I'll ask the god of Wisdom for more information.

Before that...

I took the brick that was the leftover from the uprooted graveyard. That Graveyard was supposed to give us the clue on how to counter the curse. It was nowhere to be found. Yes. I think someone was messing with me. They deserved to be punished. I want to pluck their hairs one by one, then after that, glue a bird's feather over all their body, and send them flying in the cliff.

Move on. No. I want to revert to my original gender.

However, my two companions were neither worried nor concerned so much for their appearance, as if they were brainwashed as if they were just like that, as a Man. We continued our journey until we found a good spot in the forest where we can view the Simple Town over a Distance. We stop over and plan for an overnight stay in the spot we reclaim. Arissa prepare for the camp and Maryam, on the other hand, volunteered to gather dry woods for the campfire. I decided to be a lookout in the place and prepare a small altar and used it to communicate with Bearlock. I asked Arissa for information about Bearlock, and upon inquiry, I gathered some intel about summoning or prayers. I did prepare all minimum requirements for an altar and offering, like seed or fruit.

Time to offer...

I just close my eyes and addressed Bearlock on how to return to our normal selves. I waited. A vision appeared before my eyes, saying "status."

"Status?"

Aholographic, transparent window appeared and indicated the following:​

Name: Benny (temporary - Grants girl power)
Race: Pseudo Beast-Human (formerly undead, zombie), former Idol,
Adventurer and former Idol (for five days, increased singing and posing ability)
Motto: “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.”
Guild/Affiliation: None
Level: @%#@@&
Inventory/Equipment: 5 (click here to view)
Health:
100/100
Mana: 90/100
Skills: (1) Bad breath (active), (2) rotten smell (active) (3) Cat's Eyes (passive) (4) Cat's instinct (passive) (5) Unlocked ???????? (Active)
Quests/Missions (click here to view)

No. For 5 days. I'll be forced to be like this. And what's the Race Former Idol? Are you kidding me Bearlock-sama? Even my name looks feminine.

--000--​

kamuka siguro nung wand si keroberos , 🤭 hahha! (wala palang power yung wand )
nasagot na rin dito yung tanong ko about sa outfit nila nung nag gender swapped sila 😂
hhaha! embarrassing yung outfit pero sabay cute naman daw! hala! nabading na yung bida..🤣✌️ de joke lang!
natawa naman ako dun sa Centipede's Meat -Can be used as an aphrodisiac talaga!? haha

salamat po sa update TS .. Cute 🥰
Haha, oo kamuka Keroberos, hahaha astig kasi sia parang pusa pero Lion naman. hahaha. My power yung wand. hahaha, yung costume transformation. haha
haha your welcome ulet.