What's new

Stories Adventures of Bithoben (Short Story - Diary theme)

Bithoben

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
-Adventures of Bithoben-
-Short story ideas-
-Updating everyday-
-I just want the story to be witty, short and funny. Hope you like it. I accept constructive criticism. Thanks.

Day 1

Bithoben hugged a tree. It felt good, but I don't think the relationship's going anywhere.

--000---​

Day 2

Just hurt myself and prayed, "My Lord, did you create flies and mosquitos solely for the purpose of making me slap myself"?

--000---​

Day 3

I woke up late, pondering about a strange dream I had the night before. Strange voices were heard. To assert my dominance, I made strange noises. However, it was a failure. The strange noise came from a huge humanoid with only one eye. To get away from it, I dashed towards a cave, where I discovered 17 coins and a hangover cure pill. It was all strange.

--000---​

Day 4

I walked down a path near a water reservoir and started to looked a spot to tend my dirty bod. It was great and refreshing to quench and commit oneself to the nature, especially this fresh water. To my dismay, in the opposite direction, there are a bunch of idiots who have contaminated the water by defecating in it. I just let out a long sigh. I am truly unlucky.

--000---

Click Here to jump in between Days':
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17

Last edited:
Day 5

Things are not easy they say. After four days walking endlessly, day and night with rest, encountering misfortunes, I found myself glancing over a short distance. I saw a Town. The town is named "Simple Town." The name seems obvious that it literally describes itself.

As an adventurer, the most important thing to do is to visit the Adventurer's Guild or Tavern. Excited? Yes of course. Upon entering, the town, I was stopped and frisked by an unknowingly irregular, large, muscled man at the entrance. I was given an entry until a misfortune occurred. I bumped a merchant,*** and she got mad after one of her merchandise fell and broke. It's a mask made of glass. She told me that the only way to pay her back for the damages is to turn raisins back into grapes. That seems unreasonable I said.
--000---​
Note:

***Not talented sa drawing, Haha, rough sketch ko sa babaeng merchant, just to make that character more cool and menacing, and para magkaroon din idea nagbabasa.​

Attachments

Last edited:
Day 6

A transparent, floating message board appeared before me. It's my first time seeing this and was very excited. Actually that feeling of excitement was just only for a moment when I read its content. The floating message board says "First mission, turn the received 10 raisins back to grapes." It was very absurd. Although the merchant gave it to me unconditionally the other day, I was compelled to received it. As I read more the contents of the mission, It didn't state any rewards, but failure to do so will give me a penalty of hundred coins? What the....... what? That's expensive and it is truly a scam, as I murmured.

Anyway, I'll continue my journey and head to the Adventurer's Guild for registration. Stumbling upon the paved road a beautiful, green-haired Bard captured my attention, took a peek and heard her sang:​

... Dear champion,
...Just like a pigeon,
...Dig down,
...And find a dungeon.

It doesn't make sense but it rhyme.

--000---

Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17

Last edited:
Day 7

My sleep-writing habit seems to have gotten worse. (Author's Note)

I just stared at her. The beautiful voice and at the same time the glamorous demeanor and beauty will captivate every hearts of man.

Another passerby, a male warrior (buffed with muscle oozing with manliness and veins) equipped with a long spear and a women (fair skinned and golden haired) equipped with Bow, also happen to gather near at my spot and silently murmurs and discussed, "Wow, is that Arissa, the Warrior Bard who slayed a thousandth behemoth slugs, the Dragon Slime Slayer and the King Elve's Benefactor?"

From their conversation, it seems that the Bard was a famous heroine. I was amazed and thunder struck as well. I said to myself, "maybe I can acquire great title the same as her....maybe". After admiring the great sight, the crowd was getting more thick. The sight that was focused on the specific beauty, disappears. I turn my back and says "I'll surpass you, and maybe I can meet you with heads up high, with a gesture saluting with my feet... RESPECT"

aL9Wj0LD_700w_0.jpg

Back to my main purpose and agenda was to visit the adventurer's guild. It was located on the opposite side of the road where I was standing, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.,* and fawning over a beauty, and I said "well that's Normal." After a short walk, I was standing, now in the front of a double sided door with a large sign above its head, "Adventurer's Guild."

Speaking with my mind like reading some subtitled narration in a story; I said, "Tried to navigate by following the stars, but they were all pointing in different directions, but now here I am."

"Um... Is my neck supposed to bend this way?"

Before grabbing the door's handle something grasp my neck and I messed up, now I am lying in the ground, facing the earth.​

--000---

Attachments

Last edited:
Day 8

Everything was black.
Tried to touch my face and I felt the warmness that succumb from my hands and skin. I still pondering and thinking, and in a mere second, I remembered the face of the woman that I seen a not too long ago, singing beautifully and I was on the way somewhere standing in front of a door.

Did I die?

Suddenly a flash of light gathered from every direction, so bright that I have to close my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a room, surrounded by books, piled everywhere. No windows, just a room with somewhat resembled as a old library. I rolled my eyes and I found this giant door, seemingly an entrance for giant people, maybe.

Thereafter, I loiter around the room checking everywhere to inquire my whereabouts. However, I felt a chill and a strange event then happened. A voice was heard and uttered vigorously a weird chant that goes like this:

...In case you’re not aware,
...A chill is in the air,
...Be careful what you wear,

...You’re not a polar bear.

Then suddenly the atmosphere turned freezing cold air. I watched the world around me slowly changed into a beautiful, snow-covered wonderland. For a brief moment, I almost forgot that there's probably a monster waiting to pounce on me at the next milestone. I was scared that I put up my guard.

"Where are you", I said.

Seemingly a crisp voice echoed and said, "Here, behind your back."

--000---

pusa pala si bithoven hahaha
Hint din po sia boss, but haha mare2veal din sa story.

Last edited:
Day 9

As I slowly turned my back, I was greeted by a faint smile that came from an old man, seemingly sitting on a stump of tree, on a distance not too far from my location.

He said, "That's the normal reaction, fear of unknown."

I have so much question on my mind but only one managed to slipped out of my tongue and piqued my wild imagination, and replied, "Why are you dressed like that? A polar bear Mascot?"

The old man laughs hysterically instead and said, " I'm the one who saved you, remember?" Additionally, he stood up, slowly walking towards me and continually speaks, "As to my attire, this is just connected with my nature, my magic or as you called in your past last life, power."

"Then your'e a bear"
I said.

"Maybe, yes, my instincts tells me yes." as the weird old man smirk.

"I remember everything, I think my neck snap and then I lose consciousness, and woke up, here I am, facing a cosplay freak old man. Since you saved me, are you an ally or somewhat friend? I said.

"Yes," as he replied with a laugh.

"According to the position of the moon and stars... You're lost. I mean lost, you're not from this world, and I see two personalities inside your body, a beast and a normal human."

"Weird" I said as if I am speaking with monologue with myself.

I didn't notice but he was standing near my location and he suddenly tap my shoulders and said:

... The path was determined,
... Light be unbind,
... Close thy mind,
... you might get blind

Another light again busted towards my eyes, so bright that I screamed..."aaaaaaaghhh," and thereafter, were back in the room where I was originally located.

"I'll explain everything he said."
--000---

Last edited:
Day 9

We're back again in the library and the first word I heard that came from the old man was:

"Eat this."

An old man in white bear costume joyfully handed me a book three inches of thick, that he found after rummaging in one corner of the library.

Dumbfounded, I carefully received the book and with a curious smile, and said, "Are you out of your holy mind sir?"

The old man just laughed as if it was a prank. Yes. It was not a prank and who in the right mind will gonna eat such thing as inedible. Then the old man carefully walk towards a spot where a large wooden chair was seen (it was like the Game of Thrones, but here, it was made of twigs of trees), he sat there with grandiose position and spoke.

"By the way, I am Bearlock Gnolmes,*** the guardian deity of knowledge in this world. White, purity and blank slate, I represent", as the old man spout while brushing off his beard as if asking for fair negotiation.

Hearing his name made me remember something I have read before, but that thoughts suddenly thrown into a black hole when Bearlock Continued his majestic speech.

"Your not from this world, and I think one of the deity in this world locked your past life memory and sealed it away here. That deity gave you a fake memory and implanted it to you. A villager that recently died, eight days ago whose mission was to become an adventurer, I guess. Long story short, that's what you are holding right now, your own possession, your lingering past that makes you up."

"Why?" As I said in softly voice, hinting that the man in front of me that he's the one who did this to me.

"You'll understand everything if you eat that" as the old man uttered that words and pointing the book that I held.

"So, how do I eat this," I said.

He laughs again at my response. I am in the point of annoyance that this farce or play must me be a prank. I calmly gathered my thoughts, relaxed and breath.

"Whooooossshh." A noise came out from my mouth as I slowly exhaled.

Bearlock noticed my gestures and gave me a stern look and said, " I was testing you. As I expected, your'e meeting my bare minimum standard. That book is called Magic Tome, you didn't need to eat that. You need to activate it with words and chants to absorbed it. Say it before me, the chant is:

... Gather, mana's wits,
... Make this tome to bits,
... Turn it to writs,
... And bound it to my spirits."

Thereafter, the book that was clenched before my hands turned into a glittering dust, then it floats and slowly penetrate my skin little by little. There was a slight headache and I gained my usual stance.

I closed my eyes. A huge amount of information injected in my brain and I have gained something. A memory someone living in a different world was gained, and I said, "I wonder if someone will find my diary in the future and create a new religion."

--000---​

Note:

*** pronounce as "Beyr-Lok" "Noms" a pun name for Sherlock Holmes, a great detective story.

ganda parang naimagine ko anime
Thanks lodi. hehe

Last edited:
Day 10

Flashback was seen before my eyes, like ending credits rolling at the end of every movie, as if played in a harmonious manner. At that point, I remembered it all. So I was reincarnated. I died in an accident. The bus I was riding fell off the cliff. Even my cat pet named "Kafka" *** died along with me. So the brainwashing was also my wish, to be able to start fresh. In case I died again in the new world, I'll be resurrected again and have my old memories back.

"So you're my contractor," I said to the old man.

"Hmmm," a long humming response was heard, but it was thereafter followed by a positive response, "You can say it like that, yes," as the Bearlock replied.

"I understand everything, I was sorry again, to doubt you. I also remember that this place was the spiritual realm, and I am spirit now, and as per my wish, Kafka's instinct, memory, and abilities were also implanted in my spirit, right?" as I replied, kicking some rubble beneath my feet.

"Yes. If you're ready, I can resurrect you again in the place where your current body is located at this moment," Bearlock said.

"Before that..." Before completing my thought and communicating it, I rummaged my pocket, located on the side of my pants, as if looking for something.

"Found it," as I reached out and pulled off something in my pocket.

In my right hand was a small brown pouch, compose of dried gizzard of unknown animal or monster, sealed or locked by a long strand of thick thread.

"A wandering merchant I bumped in not too long ago gave me a weird mission, and I have to turn what is inside of this pouch into something; like turning these raisins to grapes," I said.

Bearlock laughed, as if I was mocked, and said, "Hahaha, you always interest me boy, and do you know that it is impossible, unless if it is turned in by unnatural means."

"There is a room behind me, and inside it, a small birdbath *** in the corner, called fountain of youth that can be seen, just dip that thing, it might solve your problem. Additionally, because you interest me, you can take anything into that room, but don't be greedy, I'll only allow
one into your liking and present it to me," he said.

"Roger that," I said in reply while gesturing with a peace sign.

I was told to enter that room. It was filled with treasures, books, coins, and pieces of jewelry. Before picking something that interests me, I notice the birdbath located in that corner of that room and tried to finish my mission, turning the raisins into grapes, by dipping all the pouch in that birdbath.

Something interesting happened.

--000---​

*** The name was based and derived from the name of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.; a great author.
*** You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - is an artificial You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or small shallow pond, created with a water-filled basin, in which birds may drink, bathe, and cool themselves.

Last edited:
Day 11

"It was so gross," I said.

The pouch made of something like dried skin or gizzard turned into fresh flesh, it looked like (edited) a gizzard of a chicken, although it was larger, double the size of a fist of a grown man, and the thread sealing it became a piece of plant. Suddenly, a transparent window screen, like those seen in any RPG or MMORPG games, or so-called status window appeared before my eyes. Its content was the following:

x---------------------------------------------------x
"Mission partially complete:
Turn the ten raisins back to grape (complete)
Deliver the ten (10) grapes to merchant Shelly (pending) (note can obtain more rare awards if completed)
Rewards: items obtained
(1) Fresh gizzard of
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.x1 (Legendary) [can be cooked or eaten raw and effect varies if cooked, will gain a random permanent stats on Strength or Durability; An extinct being known to ravage the spirits realm 1692 years ago.

(2) Night You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. x 10 (Legendary) can cure any illness, disease, status condition and can raise the dead and additional ability to turn any water to wine. (Just dip it) " Can only be found in the realm of spirits, specifically the territory of Deity of Gaia.
x---------------------------------------------------x​

"Wow, that was awesome," I said as I squint back and forth my eyes in excitement and in trance like attitude.

Then another status window appeared, indicating that I leveled up. It said that:

Leveled up.

10,000 experience points
You are now level 2
Unlocked Intergalactic Storage - Capacity (unknown) [to use, just chant the magic word [Open ]

Unlocked Beast Essence, Cat's instinct (passive)
Unlocked ???????? (Active)

I'm more interested in the storage function and without further thinking, tried to use it and said:

"Open."

A transparent grid-like box appeared before my hands, indicating the presence of somewhat storage in three-dimensional form. I grabbed all the items that were dipped in the birdbath and placed them in the three-dimensional storage. As I put it in, the items disappeared, and a notification registered in my brain that the item was stored. I was so excited that it feels like I was in the game. Yes. It is a man's dream to encounter such a thing. It feels like a Virtual Reality.

After all the supernatural commotion, I am on the way to pick an item of my liking in this room, and say, "I need to pick one."

It took me a quarter of an hour to search for a good item until I notice a golden book hidden in the table full of pieces of jewelry. As I open the book, It has nothing. No contents were found, blank, but judging from its appearance, it was used many times.

"I think had a great hunch on this book, and this will be my pick," I said.

I exited the room and hurriedly face Bearlock who was humming while rubbing his paws that was stained by something red.

"Don't worry, it's not blood," he said while licking some of the stains marked beneath his lips.

Disgusted, I showed him the book I was interested in and the one I found in the Treasure Room.

"That will do, You have a good eye. Remember, it's just an empty tome. You'll figure out yourself how to use it," he said.

"What? That means it is useless. I can't even use it in a real fight," as I protest.

"Haha, just figure it out young man, someday, it will be useful. That will be my parting gift to you. Don't worry, I'll guide you anyway even you are in the land, I'll appear in your dreams and give signs in the form of nature" he said.

"Dreams? So the nightmare, that giant with one eye, I experienced nine days ago, was you" I said.

"Hahaha. Anyway, I'll Gonna resurrect you now. Prepare and Good luck with your adventure," Bearlock just laugh in response and chanted:

...Oh dreamer,
...Down to the floor,
...Open the door,

....and let them weave onto yours.

It would be my 4th time blinded by dazzling light that I have gotten used to them by closing my eyes. After transitioning from dazzling light to a dark surrounding, I felt a wind gush towards my face and hair.

"I'm back........................(long paused) but I can't move," I said.

I was wondering why half of my body, to neck running down to my toes, were covered with this weaved plant textile, I called it "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.." ***

I forgot that I just died two days ago. So this will be my funeral right?

--000---​

Note:

***A Banig is a hand-woven mat made of Buri, or Pandan or seagrass leaves and not a textile. ... The leaves are dried and dyed and woven afterward to produce a uniquely designed or patterned mat.

Wow! Nice. Isekai pala ito..☺️
Ang taba ng utak nyo po sir❤️🤗
Waiting sa next na mangyayari
Salamat po. hehe.

Last edited:
Day 12

"I believed people are alone as long they are alive, and carries it till they die, and thereafter become one with the earth."

-W.Ben (Bithoben)

I just quoted a loner's quote. Hahaha. Back to my current situation, I am far situated in a bigger threat. You can described my self a human size "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now." a delicacy in my hometown, but the banana thing (stuffings) was replaced by me and the lumpia wrapper as "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.." Oh, I missed You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

I thought I was wrapped tightly, but after squiggling and struggling, I was able to escaped in impending thought of experiencing You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Those anyone reading my diary, just searched it, I'm to lazy to explain. (Just a pun - fear of being tied)

I was able to escaped. But upon a closer look, something heavy, was hanging around my tummy. "Funny," I said.

"I thought I was revived? But how the heck my guts are out?"

Yap, that's why I didn't feel any pain. Am I a zombie now? Freaking over with my current situation, the best thing to do was to remain calm, right? Yes I just sat down, and try to gather my thoughts, then suddenly another status window appeared, indicating that:

Achievement Unlocked

16,987 experience points
You are now level 3
Unlocked Status Window (can view your status, abilities and personal information chant the magic word "status")
Unlocked Minimap (Magic word "map" can view map of recently visited places)
Unlocked Beast Essence, Cat's Eyes (passive)
Unlocked Zombie trait (passive) [Effect: rotten smell, no pain no gain, and 2x damage incurred for fire spell]
Acquired 'Free hug' coupon x5

That stupid reincarnation, Bearlock just put my soul in the dead body. I just screamed out of dissatisfaction. I tried the magic word map, and I found out that this place was a cemetery, and I said, "I Got lost and ended up at a cemetery. Another dead end!" ( I called it dead pun - Author's note)

Last edited: