What's new

Tutorial Smart bro evoluzn fx pr2l unlocking/reviving (update 12/01/16)

What MIFI are you using?

• FX PR2

Votes: 223 38.2%
  • FX PR2L

Votes: 126 21.6%
  • Others (MJ023, M22T & etc.)

Votes: 235 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mga BOSS hindi working sa akin. Hindi ko na tuloy magamit ang pocket wifi ko. Help niyo ako please kahit magbayad pa ako ng serbisyo niyo..Text me 09106869437.

Hello brother please ware you able to unlock yours ? i keep getting this error "
Device: 1, Target Debug Message : \Device #5&3936de98&0&2# error:
WTPTP Error: FBF_VersionNotMatch
Error Code is:0x10\
" i have try all the firmware here still the same , please help me even if i have to pay for it am ready to pay. the version is L02B_1_12 , from Busy Ghana .
my email is Kofi6070@gmail.com
this is the error below
View attachment 146495
You have to use windows 7 or xp at least 8 will be Ok if you have money to pay for unlock then i will advice you call this guy at tema he can do it for you without flashing

I'm stuck too to the same error after flashed Busy Ghana firmware, I keep looking for solution if I knew at least copying the firmware I could try to tweak something but :)
Hope you get a solution soon.. It's the same problem here

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to use windows 7 or xp at least 8 will be Ok if you have money to pay for unlock then i will advice you call this guy at tema he can do it for you without flashing

dont worry it's the same problem on xp and sev7n now i'm on windows 8.1

red nga pah H+ buti may FDD na lte samin..sa mga nag red try nyo sa FDD na lte baka meron kau nyan sa location nyo. TD-Lte kase naka default sa Globe

Thank you ng marami sir sa blog na ito. na open ko na din successfully yung device ko. yung error sa red light signal at LTE ok na din, ginamit ko yung blog ni sir 'kamputs'.

Astig Tutorial mo boss. :) 1 try lang na Openline agad smartbro ko. Magagamit ko na na TM lte sim ko :)

Maraming salamat po.
hi boss .. gumagana pa rin ba ang link nung tools dito sa post hindi pa po ba xa dead link? 2016 pa kasi tong post na to .. ask lang po ako boss .. salamat po sa sagot ..

To those Boost Even, Evoluzn or Marvell MIFI users who currently doesn't have an available openline firmware you can port on your own hopefully you get something out of this

https://phcorner.net/t/boost-even-mifi-openline-guide.286775/
Perhaps master argotron, totoymola and others can share their expertise too :)
Thank i was waitting since for a tutorial so that anyone can try and It would multiply the fact of having several solutions.
In addition as you said if Argotron, totoymola and others could share their expertise too it would be really profitable to everyone And especially how to do the firmware backup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sa area nyo yan walang LTE jan sa area na yan maging dito sa amin, GLobe lang ang naabot ng signal, about 1 bar ahahaha. Tingnan mo sa website ng smart kung may 4g sa area nyo

boss pwd po ba sa sun yan boss
Sun kasi sa akin
ndi smart pro same name lng fx pr2 evulzon

New
this is working for me but the screen is blank and the wifi keeps cutting every now and then.could someone modify for me?thanks in advance.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
my device is mo28T LO2B_1_12

Status
Not open for further replies.