What's new

Tutorial Smart bro evoluzn fx pr2l unlocking/reviving (update 12/01/16)

What MIFI are you using?

• FX PR2

Votes: 223 38.2%
  • FX PR2L

Votes: 126 21.6%
  • Others (MJ023, M22T & etc.)

Votes: 235 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you send me a datafile or zippyshare link of that firmware? I cannot remember the file names that I used and zippyshare link for I have a lot of SWD files in my PC due to mix matching of firmware file :):)

I made a mix of firmware files as you told me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the same svlleyy(FBF_versionNotMatch Error) mine iformations are :
Software_Version
L02CCameroon1_M023_LCD_V005 Oct 13 2016
Hardware Version
L02C_1_30
Device Model:
M028T
FX_PR2L_FNL_VER

sorry but my firmware Was tested only on L02B! but for the problem (FBF_versionNotMatch Error)!! What firmware is installed in your modem?

That's the link kamputs: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
sorr

It's not the same svlleyy(FBF_versionNotMatch Error) mine iformations are :
Software_Version
L02CCameroon1_M023_LCD_V005 Oct 13 2016
Hardware Version
L02C_1_30
Device Model:
M028T
FX_PR2L_FNL_VER

That's the link kamputs: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
sorry but my firmware Was tested only on L02B! but for the problem (FBF_versionNotMatch Error)!! What firmware is installed in your modem?

Any help please? I'm in Ghana and I lost signal with the 'working' files I tried. My device is a 4G MiFi with model number M028T.
Thank you.

usher my model is M028T L02B_1_30 i download your file but after flash ( with first option '' erase all flash '' ) still lock to '' searching ...'' can you explain your methode please

usher my model is M028T L02B_1_30 i download your file but after flash ( with first option '' erase all flash '' ) still lock to '' searching ...'' can you explain your methode please
Restore Default informations of the modem IMEI, SERIAL NUMBER and MAC, restart it and scan for network !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. LO2C_1_30
  2. MoviMax_MV2_V003
  3. LO2C firmware
  4. LO2C
Back