What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nag Post ako sa wall ko ng queencee sabi ko nagwala na...yung mga pinsan ko at ibang officemate nag p.m sakin.. ayun binigay ko,, laking tulong talaga queencee.. yung dalawang pinsan ko teacher pa sa isang malayong lupain ng laguna kung saan hindi abot ng internet tulad ng dsl, may broadband kaso mabagal..salamat isa kang alamat

wow thankz
paulpeejay you are most welcome sir.

mam queencee pa pm nmn po ng magic ip sa globe yung sa v8 infinity ayw po kasi gumana sakin salamat
06FLoydbanks Sir that inquiry has been answered on Page 32
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v8-infinity-all-networks.217265/page-32

About the spoilers, you can view the contents as soon as you are an established member.

neoxies99 you are most welcome sir.

Thanks po...
shotgun you are most welcome sir.

Nag Post ako sa wall ko ng queencee sabi ko nagwala na...yung mga pinsan ko at ibang officemate nag p.m sakin.. ayun binigay ko,, laking tulong talaga queencee.. yung dalawang pinsan ko teacher pa sa isang malayong lupain ng laguna kung saan hindi abot ng internet tulad ng dsl, may broadband kaso mabagal..salamat isa kang alamat
tgsantos30 you are most welcome sir and thank you for sharing us that very good news, nakakataba po ng puso malaman ang mga nasabi niyo sir. You and your friends, co-workers and relatives are making me inspired to continue with the work I do.

Thnks for tour sharing
flasharrow you are most welcome sir.

Thank you po sa update, 100% working po sa sun yung boosted settings. keep sharing (y)
AEiceman you are most welcome sir and thank you for the very positive feedback.I like it when users use the percentage in expressing their satisfaction too.

what's wrong with my settings? can't connect ma'am
Screenshot_2016-12-12-12-53-05.png

Attachments

what's wrong with my settings? can't connect ma'amView attachment 105115
midfekar
If you can use Default Settings for Globe the better, (search for threads with tutorials for Globe Default here on PHC)
then if it is not available for your location, you can use MGC.
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6.choosemyglobeconnect
7. name:myglobeconnect
8.apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

zzKxaOY.png

ktGODak.png
-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v8 infinity. click on the more settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

vqd03bo.png
-input the correct globe/tm handler settings (See Page 1 for the guide and yes choose proxy server and real proxy server, type them in)
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected totheinternet using the vpn via mgc.

OR... (Change your APN to http.globe.com.ph incase you decide to register to any Globe promo)

NFloruv.png

On Page 1, there is a list of Proxy Servers for Globe/TM. Mix match them with the real proxy servers. There will be a right combination for your location.
Always set your server/region to India/Korea/Spain for a no capping connection

Thank you so much and merry christmas!
Xeviouz11 you are most welcome sir.

Attachments

This is awesome...can you add any other server? Currently i am using spain and on india server some mobies websites and mp3 songs websites are blocked. Kindly add more server if its possible.
And i need your help. I want to know mynetwork remote proxy for http injector so i can use on injector too. Your app is fine but it sucks too much battery like other psiphon app.

This is awesome...can you add any other server? Currently i am using spain and on india server some mobies websites and mρ3 songs websites are blocked. Kindly add more server if its possible.
And i need your help. I want to know mynetwork remote proxy for http injector so i can use on injector too. Your app is fine but it sucks too much battery like other psiphon app.
Sulmanalisyed I do remember you, I believe you are from a foreign country, sir there are other servers/regions you can use on this VPN besides the 3 mentioned. About the India server yes their country do have restrictions to some sites.
You are using data mobile sir, it is quite normal to have the battery used faster than the usual. This VPN is also Psiphon.
About the other things you were requesting, you can make use of our search button on the upper right side of this page. I am sure there are threads related to your other inquiries.

Thnx po madam..
Gelski you are most welcome sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.