What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nag Post ako sa wall ko ng queencee sabi ko nagwala na...yung mga pinsan ko at ibang officemate nag p.m sakin.. ayun binigay ko,, laking tulong talaga queencee.. yung dalawang pinsan ko teacher pa sa isang malayong lupain ng laguna kung saan hindi abot ng internet tulad ng dsl, may broadband kaso mabagal..salamat isa kang alamat
Ibinigay ko rin sa kaibigan ko at mga pamangkin. OK naman. Connected Globe w/o load at Sun.
Advise ko pa sa kanila mag member sa Phcorner.
Thanks, Ms. queencee and to Phcorner. More power . . .

thank you po:)
zet-08 you are most welcome ma'am.

aliasjane you are most welcome ma'am.

Ibinigay ko rin sa kaibigan ko at mga pamangkin. OK naman. Connected Globe w/o load at Sun.
Advise ko pa sa kanila mag member sa Phcorner.
Thanks, Ms. queencee and to Phcorner. More power . . .
aleksgc thank you sir for the very good feedback. I am delighted to know that you have shared our vpn to your loved ones too.

hi ma'am queenie i followed all the instructions you taught me lately one by one and i'm gladly that its working right now, thank you and God bless hope more tuts to come merry christmas in advance

This is by far the best layout and options available with a simple VPN. Thanks so much!

This is by far the best layout and options available with a simple VPN. Thanks so much!

Gud eve pu mam queencee may paraan pa pu ba para makakunek aku sa sun pag Gabe?...kelangan ba pingtool Kung meron pde penge po thanks...merry christmas

Up up thanks po dito..
mandigoy you are most welcome

thanks po ng madami
phokz08 you are most welcome ma'am.

Thanks Po Dito....
yOtaru you are most welcome

ay kaloka madam, may v8 na pala. hanggang ngayon, hataw pa rin sakin ang V6 nyo!!!try ko nga to. Thanks uli queen C!!!
dendendenden you are most welcome ma'am. I hope you like it better. Thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPNs

Salamat boss galing mo talaga
EternalLife you are most welcome sir and thank you for the appreciation.

queencee
Hi Mam Idol Queencee. Npagana ko ng VPN8 pero mas maganda un speed ng VPN6 & 7. THANK YOU...Love you, love you...
sarmayee you are most welcome ma'am and thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPNs. Lots of love too

hi ma'am queenie i followed all the instructions you taught me lately one by one and i'm gladly that its working right now, thank you and God bless hope more tuts to come merry christmas in advance
midfekar that is good news sir. I am equally glad because you were able to connect. God bless you too.

Kiko14 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the very positive review for QueenCee VPN V8 Infiity.

bakit dko ma install??
Bobbobbob
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.