What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zurikawa DOgLords
If you can use Default Settings for Globe the better, (search for threads with tutorials for Globe Default here on PHC)
then if it is not available for your location, you can use MGC.
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6.choosemyglobeconnect
7. name:myglobeconnect
8.apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

zzKxaOY.png

ktGODak.png

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v8 infinity. click on the more settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

vqd03bo.png

-input the correct globe/tm handler settings (See Page 1 for the guide and yes choose a proxy server and a real proxy server, type them in)
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

OR... (Change your APN to http.globe.com.ph incase you decide to register to any Globe promo)

dDYgRXk.png

On Page 1, there is a list of Proxy Servers for Globe/TM. Mix match them with the real proxy servers. There will be a right combination for your location.
Always set your server/region to India/Korea/Spain for a no capping connection.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Ms.Queencer, thanks for sharing your VPNs, I am a user of V7 & V8 and I am very satisfied with the performance, out of curiosity I tried the two older versions V5 & V6,
V5 is capped but good and fast to connect on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. APN, the V6 is really lite having just about 12MB and connected me very fast without capping using Japan region server with or without promo (TNT,Globe,Sun)

Hi Ms.Queencer, thanks for sharing your VPNs, I am a user of V7 & V8 and I am very satisfied with the performance, out of curiosity I tried the two older versions V5 & V6,
V5 is capped but good and fast to connect on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. APN, the V6 is really lite having just about 12MB and connected me very fast without capping using Japan region server with or without promo (TNT,Globe,Sun)
Kalare you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive review for QueenCee VPNs. I do appreciate it sir.

Thank you very much po :)
Istiban you are most welcome sir.

zurikawa
If you can use Default Settings for Globe the better, (search for threads with tutorials for Globe Default here on PHC)
then if it is not available for your location, you can use MGC.
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6.choosemyglobeconnect
7. name:myglobeconnect
8.apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

zzKxaOY.png

ktGODak.png

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v8 infinity. click on the more settings
·more settings
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

vqd03bo.png

-input the correct globe/tm handler settings (See Page 1 for the guide and yes choose a proxy server and a real proxy server, type them in)
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

OR... (Change your APN to http.globe.com.ph incase you decide to register to any Globe promo)

dDYgRXk.png

On Page 1, there is a list of Proxy Servers for Globe/TM. Mix match them with the real proxy servers. There will be a right combination for your location.
Always set your server/region to India/Korea/Spain for a no capping connection.

thanks po I'll try again. :(

Attachments

para saan po yung magic IP ,, thanks po sa sasagot

maam pa HELP po please ginawa ko na po lahat ng tut niyo pero di pa rin po gumana tinry ko na rin po i mix match yung proxy sa real proxy salamat po sa sagot
Screenshot_2016-12-14-01-53-49-67.png
Screenshot_2016-12-14-01-53-49-67.png

eto po settings ko

Attachments

para saan po yung magic IP ,, thanks po sa sasagot

maam pa HELP po please ginawa ko na po lahat ng tut niyo pero di pa rin po gumana tinry ko na rin po i mix match yung proxy sa real proxy salamat po sa sagotView attachment 105563 View attachment 105563

eto po settings ko
DOgLords I will mention your name to another post that has the same topic that you need because its only on this same page number.
Magic IP is a trick that will help you find the accurate IP needed to connect to MGC successfully etc...

Help ang hina po :/ pang browsing lng po sya
xflpro
How To Re-launch QueenCee VPN

You can do this.
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Locate QueenCee VPN. Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

sayang nkatulog kase di ko makita huhuhu
Sayang di ko pa makita.
axl9315
Yansfernandez21
the tutorial is complete with instructions, handler settings for sim in use and download links ma'am... No need to worry.See it on Page 1.
You can view the spoilers as soon as you become an established member
https://phcorner.net/established/

mandigoy you are most welcome

phokz08 you are most welcome ma'am.

yOtaru you are most welcome

dendendenden you are most welcome ma'am. I hope you like it better. Thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPNs

EternalLife you are most welcome sir and thank you for the appreciation.

sarmayee you are most welcome ma'am and thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPNs. Lots of love too

midfekar that is good news sir. I am equally glad because you were able to connect. God bless you too.

Kiko14 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the very positive review for QueenCee VPN V8 Infiity.

Bobbobbob
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.
mandigoy you are most welcome

phokz08 you are most welcome ma'am.

yOtaru you are most welcome

dendendenden you are most welcome ma'am. I hope you like it better. Thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPNs

EternalLife you are most welcome sir and thank you for the appreciation.

sarmayee you are most welcome ma'am and thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPNs. Lots of love too

midfekar that is good news sir. I am equally glad because you were able to connect. God bless you too.

Kiko14 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the very positive review for QueenCee VPN V8 Infiity.

Bobbobbob
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.
Mam baka hindi compatable sa andriod lollipop ko??? Hindi kasi ma press ang install.

Grave..ang ganda palace biting queencee..dati q nakikita post tungkol dito..di ko lang pinapansin ,kc OK na Aq sa http injector, kaya lang nadadalas na DC dun..tapos nakita q uli post na ito,ganda ng mga feedback nia,kaya sinubukan q din..but I nalang at sinubukan q nga..

Salamat dito queencee ..napakalaking tulong ng app. Na ito..mas OK siyang gamitin kesa sa iba..

Sana di dn cia mag luko..hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.