What's new

Help What is the best affordable internet provider you ever experienced

Kilalamoko

Forum Veteran
Elite
Comes budget friendly w/ good internet speed, lower thank ₱1, 499.00 internet price. Do you still agreed GOMO is affordable for 1 android TV, 3 smartphones, 1 PC. Can UNLI GOMO handle those gadgets. Smart/TNT/SUN here in my location is awful signal not good buying rocket sim.

kung budget meal, surf2sawa 700 lng a moth or sky fiber yung 999 nila , mas maganda converge 1500 200mbps na . I think meron din globe at pldt na 1300 or 1400 na promo pero di ako sure

depende kasi yan sa area san ang stable dyan sa inyo

My affordable choice is Globe here is why
When I just apply for Globe fiber last 2020 my plan is 150mbps for a year and i pay for 1699 (now 1799) which is higher in your affordability, I already have Converge this November 2023 and PLDT since 2019 and they have worst speed/maintinance problem even though Pldt had best costumer support so far.

Now why not Converge / PLDC?
PLDC (PLDT a.k.a PaLaging DisConnected) had bad connectivity and maintinance even though now they offer IPTV via Cignal set-up box, I always get trouble on them when comes to high-ping, unstable signal, request timeout and no commision when they do maintinance or no internet.

Converge in other hand they had support via messenger and call via website, and they also offer 6 months free with blasttv. Problem is they are have same problem with PLDC but the worst in Converge is YøùTùbé loads video after 5 seconds, slow browsing, worst request timeout but they have low latency than PLDT (70+ms vs Converge 30-ms on peek time).
I just fixed the Converge slow browsing by adding a router and configure a VPN to fix the problem but the ping is higher than no vpn (from 30ms to 120+ms)

Globe was this when they dont have a internet they give me 400-500 pesos off of my bill, they have stable internet connection (30ms+ on peektime) they have also had request timeout every minute and half but I have no problem with any connectivity issue thats why I choose them.

Note already try 3 big giant telco, and its based in my personal experience. Also check your local area provider for service area.

Last edited: