Web App UI/UX Design

SUNRAI

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hello po, baka need nyo or may kakila kayo dito ng UX/ User Interface designer dito for your mobile application but will do designs for web also. Thank you po💙

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Hi there! It's great to hear that you're looking to take on clients as a UX/UI designer. I'm sure there are people in this forum who might be interested or might know someone who is.

I took a look at your portfolio on Behance, and I must say, your work looks impressive! The Exam Preparation App design you shared on Figma is clean and well-organized. I particularly like the color scheme and typography choices you made. It's evident that you have a good eye for aesthetics and a strong understanding of user experience principles.

If you haven't already, I would suggest reaching out to local design communities, attending design events, or joining online platforms that specialize in connecting freelancers with clients. These can be great places to find potential clients who are looking for UX/UI designers.

Additionally, consider showcasing your work on other platforms like Dribbble or LinkedIn, as they are popular among designers and can help you gain more visibility.

Best of luck with your freelance journey, and I hope you find clients who appreciate your skills and creativity! If you have any specific questions or need further advice, feel free to ask.

Back