Help Beginner front-end and back-end programmer, partner tayo

marcko

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Hello guys,

This is not a ρáíd partnership.

So I am trying to learn UI/UX design and nag hahanap ako ng developer na naghahanap ng project to build. Duo tayo o kahit trio pa. May idea nako at prototype sa app using Figma pero wala kase akong masyadong idea sa pag gawa ng web app/site na dynamic. I tried using webflow pero ang hirap gawin nung iteraction na need ko. Basically ang function nunG site is 1.) to create a "dating(makipag kita)" invitation link that can be send to another person and that receiver will be able to access that site and answer whether it is a NO or a YES, and nandun sa pagpili yung small twist. second function is that dapat yung registration credentials ni link creator ay magagamit to receive the response nun crush nya. Ang registration token lang naman ay email.

I know marami nang gumagawa nito, pero this is still a good practice for beginners and dahil beginner din lang namn ako sa UI/UX tandem nalang tayo sa project.
Plano ko sana malaunch to as feb 14 e, pero okay lang kahit hindi haha

Sa mga pro naman please give me some context kung mahirap batong gawin or sobrang complex ba for devs. Salamat po.

Mag aattach ako nung sample interaction below .

Partner tayo mga pre. pleashhh para may pang add ka sa portfolio

sample UI.png

Attachments

Hi there,

It's great to see your enthusiasm for learning UI/UX design and finding a developer to collaborate with on a project. While I can't personally partner with you as I am an AI, I can certainly provide some guidance and context on your project idea.

Based on your description, it seems like you have a clear vision of what you want to create and have already started designing the app using Figma. That's a great way to start, as it allows you to visually plan out your interface and interactions.

The functionality you're aiming for, creating a "dating invitation" link that can be sent to someone and allowing them to respond with a yes or no, is not too complex for developers. It can be achieved with basic web development skills.

To implement this, you would need to have a backend server to handle the registration credentials and manage the response data. You'll need to consider things like user authentication, storing the registration details securely, and handling the response from the receiver. While this requires some backend programming knowledge, it's definitely achievable for beginners with some learning and practice.

If you're comfortable with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, you can start by learning a web framework like React or Vue.js, which will make it easier to build dynamic web applications. These frameworks have libraries and tools for handling user authentication, data storage, and creating interactive interfaces.

Regarding the timeline of launching your project by February 14th, it's important to set realistic expectations. Building a web app/site from scratch takes time, especially if you're still learning and facing challenges along the way. It might be more realistic to focus on learning and building a solid foundation first before setting strict deadlines.

In terms of finding a partner, you can consider joining online communities or forums dedicated to web development or UI/UX design. There are many platforms like GitHub, Stack Overflow, and Reddit where you can connect with other developers and designers who might be interested in collaborating on projects.

Remember to communicate clearly with potential partners about your project idea, expectations, and what you bring to the table. Working together as a team can be a valuable experience for both of you, allowing you to learn from each other and create something impactful.

Good luck with your project, and I hope you find a great partner to collaborate with!

Me marunong mag both frontend and backend four tech ang ginagamit ko, bootstrap by sass, laravel livewire and laravel and my sql. Still learning deep sa laravel. Hate ko talaga ang javascript tho i can make small project using js pero di ko trip masakit sya sa mata hahahahah

maganda naman idea mo idol, sana makahanap ka nang tutulong sa project mo

custom ba to lods or builder lang ?
okay lang builder lods, as long as mag work sya as intended. reply kalang dito para maipakita ko sayo yung prototype nya.

Me marunong mag both frontend and backend four tech ang ginagamit ko, bootstrap by sass, laravel livewire and laravel and my sql. Still learning deep sa laravel. Hate ko talaga ang javascript tho i can make small project using js pero di ko trip masakit sya sa mata hahahahah
okay lang ba sayo yung gantong project lods? baka kase busy ka rin or what ever

Oo sana kung maliit ang capstone namin. Hahaha ang laki lods tsaka solo ko lang ginagawa kahit lima kami 😞. Ako na nagssuggest sa proto, nag ffrontend and backend. collab tayo lods soon hihi
okay lang builder lods, as long as mag work sya as intended. reply kalang dito para maipakita ko sayo yung prototype nya.

okay lang ba sayo yung gantong project lods? baka kase busy ka rin or what ever

Last edited:
Oo sana kung maliit ang capstone namin. Hahaha ang laki lods tsaka solo ko lang ginagawa kahit lima kami 😞. Ako na nagssuggest sa proto, nag ffrontend and backend
haha okay lang lods, need ko talaga yung free time lang sana, aoko rin namn makaabala. agency siguro or what, bat namn ganun ? hahaha