What's new

Closed WALK the TALK: are you really practicing what you are preaching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He foreseen it??? Like he foreseen that the couple will eat the fruit of knowledge. And he foreseen himself throwing out the couple due to the actions they committed that he already knew was going to happen anyway.

He must be chuckling at those moment. Having a lots of fun in his stage play.
Its just my own personal opinion bro, I think hes not chuckling its just it needed to be done so that he's bigger plan will be done. He loves the people, we really totally dont know what his reason but I know that he knows what he is doing, he is God and we cant question him, his knowledge deeper than anyone else maybe if God would really answer your question, I would imagine that you cannot repute anything and also we dont have a right to question what hes doing where just simply a mortal man and he is God

Its just my own personal opinion bro, I think hes not chuckling its just it needed to be done so that he's bigger plan will be done. He loves the people, we really totally dont know what his reason but I know that he knows what he is doing, he is God and we cant question him, his knowledge deeper than anyone else maybe if God would really answer your question, I would imagine that you cannot repute anything and also we dont have a right to question what hes doing where just simply a mortal man and he is God
"It needs to be done", you say. So when people suffer, it is part of god's plan? When people are displaced due to natural calamities, war, famine, diseases - it is still god's plan. What a wicked plan, I must say!

Do not question because he is smarter than humans? Our evil bankers and corporations are a lot smarter than us too. So don't question them as well for ripping us out?

Last edited:
It needs to be done. So when people suffer, it is part of god's plan? When people where displaced due to natural calamities, war, famine, diseases - it is still god's plan. What a wicked plan, I must say!

Do not question because he is smarter than humans? Our evil bankers and corporations are a lot smarter than us too. So don't question them as well for ripping us out?

As you said its a natural calamities, I dont know his reasons but I know sufferings are not all wicked it depends.

Do not question because he is God and we dont have rights, evil bankers are human and not God

As you said its a natural calamities, I dont know his reasons but I know sufferings are not all wicked it depends.

Do not question because he is God and we dont have rights, evil bankers are human and not God
Then you should question your god even more. Humans are flawed and bound to err. But not (as per your definition) your god. All the more you should question your benevolent(?) god.

"I dont know his reasons but I know sufferings are not all wicked it depends." So it is now wicked??? Right....

Then you should question your god even more. Humans are flawed and bound to err. But not (as per your definition) your god. All the more you should question your benevolent(?) god.

"I dont know his reasons but I know sufferings are not all wicked it depends." So it is now wicked??? Right....

Humans are flawed and bound to error, you notice that thing? Its because of our sinful nature that we acquire in our great ancestor. Yup because some suffering produces endurance, also sufferings is important so that we will be refined like a gold, its my own opinion.

It needs to be done. So when people suffer, it is part of god's plan? When people where displaced due to natural calamities, war, famine, diseases - it is still god's plan. What a wicked plan, I must say!

The all knowing and all loving god eh alam n lahat.. na man will sin..then he punished man for it....in return that same god wants man to love him pa.

God cud've have skipped the whole sinning, punishing part of his plan. Man wudve love him more.

Either god created man to play with so thats not a very loving god.

Or he really cared for man kaso he cant control the snake and everything that will happen..so he's not all knowing and all powerful... He's not omnipresent either if nalusutan sya...

Humans are flawed and bound to error, you notice that thing? Its because of our sinful nature that we acquire in our great ancestor. Yup because some suffering produces endurance, also sufferings is important so that we will be refined like a gold, its my own opinion.
Wait ano ba sabi about sa "sins of our fathers"?

And if we are putting the blame on the "original sin" them why didnt the all knowing god didnt see that coming?? Kay god pa din ang balik nean.

para po siguro macontrol tayo that some things (like killing) is bad and not good. if everything is skipped, then we are in total chaos.
Huh?? So why wud a god, an all loving and all knowing one, with all his powers, create something chaotic... Di ba when he supposedly created everything eh "it was good"... San manggagaling ang chaos non?

Huh?? So why wud a god, an all loving and all knowing one, with all his powers, create something chaotic... Di ba when he supposedly created everything eh "it was good"... San manggagaling ang chaos non?
i know po na "IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE"...what we believers believe and hold in faith is that in every struggles or chaos in our lives, god is working. every one of is a WORK IN PROGRESS. may plan si Lord and WE DO NOT KNOW but we believe.

i know po na "IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE"...what we believers believe and hold in faith is that in every struggles or chaos in our lives, god is working. every one of is a WORK IN PROGRESS. may plan si Lord and WE DO NOT KNOW but we believe.
Does god have all the power to stop the struggles and chaos?? Yes or no?

Do u get my point hir?? Na if i was a creator, i have all the power, i know everything, i can be evrywhere, and i love wat i will create..then with all those traits i cudve created something perfect. Like perfect as in since walang limit sa kaya kong gawin as a creator.

The fact na, we have this problem and that problem and we passed it to generations after generations then we are still under the same predicament.. so either that creator isnt wat u thought he really is or there is none after all.

Does god have all the power to stop the struggles and chaos?? Yes or no?

Do u get my point hir?? Na if i was a creator, i have all the power, i know everything, i can be evrywhere, and i love wat i will create..then with all those traits i cudve created something perfect. Like perfect as in since walang limit sa kaya kong gawin as a creator.

The fact na, we have this problem and that problem and we passed it to generations after generations then we are still under the same predicament.. so either that creator isnt wat u thought he really is or there is none after all.
yes. every storms has an end. and lahat ng struggles ay lilipas lang.

i think yan yun creator sa movies or animes. reality is tao ka lang tulad ko.

i believe my past generations are fine wherever they are. and i believe they are happy with their stay dito sa lupa.

yes. every storms has an end. and lahat ng struggles ay lilipas lang.

i think yan yun creator sa movies or animes. reality is tao ka lang tulad ko.

i believe my past generations are fine wherever they are. and i believe they are happy with their stay dito sa lupa.
Then why let it happen? To test mankind? To test their loyalty?
God supposedly knows everything, he's also powerful... Di ba dapat alam na nea outcome, kung ano magiging scenario....

Then why let it happen? To test mankind? To test their loyalty?
God supposedly knows everything, he's also powerful... Di ba dapat alam na nea outcome, kung ano magiging scenario....
for me these are God's mysteries. That is why faith is not seeing it is believing. He knows everything? Yes. He is testing us? Yes. Kung walang tests how will you know if you are ready for something like for instance flying a plane for a junior pilot? Pano irerevel ni Lord sayo mga plans nya if you are not ready and you do not want to accept those struggles that will shape you to be a better someday to accept His plans?

Was he expecting something different??? If the result deviates from what he is expecting, so he is not all-knowing then.

Looks like you are full of palusot.

Tama na yan sir.
Basically, TS is completely a believer of God, but of course, he can't give concrete explation na magsasatisfy sa mga tanong mo since lahat ng teaching ay thru bible lang, no physical display.

for me these are God's mysteries. That is why faith is not seeing it is believing. He knows everything? Yes. He is testing us? Yes. Kung walang tests how will you know if you are ready for something like for instance flying a plane for a junior pilot? Pano irerevel ni Lord sayo mga plans nya if you are not ready and you do not want to accept those struggles that will shape you to be a better someday to accept His plans?
Kung hindi ka gugutumin, like the people who suffered famine, hindi nila malalaman na kelangan pala nila ng foods at shelter. Kung hindi ka bibigyan ng saki, hindi mo malalaman na hindi ka si superman o wolverine. What an idiotic test!

Status
Not open for further replies.