What's new

Closed WALK the TALK: are you really practicing what you are preaching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ke spiritual, physical, metaphysical, or whatever 'al. Do you think it is right to inherit any repercussions commited by your ancestor?

Thats not a question, we cant do anything about it, its a natural thing, if ever may nakakahawang sakit ang ancestor ng isang tao tapos yung bata ay nahawa pwede niya bang sabihin sa ancestor niya bakit ako nahawa sa sakit na ito

Why not? Are mortals have the rights to question the act of a God? He has his deeper reasons that more than we can understand.

But for my personal opinion its a test for them, if they did not eat it they would pass the test and all of us humans will live in the garden of paradise.
A test? That's it? And when you failed the test, whose result already known by god, you'll be thrown out?

If a teacher give a test to a student, and the teacher already knew the outcome of the test? What would you call it? It is called CHEATING!

You seem to miss the other important questions.

Last edited:
Thats not a question, we cant do anything about it, its a natural thing, if ever may nakakahawang sakit ang ancestor ng isang tao tapos yung bata ay nahawa pwede niya bang sabihin sa ancestor niya bakit ako nahawa sa sakit na ito
So you are equating inheritance brought by genetics and inheritance brought by actions/deeds of your ancestors?

Shall we start prosecuting kids of past criminals?

What makes you think "we" can not do anything about it? You, the believers of such kind of teaching gave them the power over you. You are basically chaining yourselves up.

A test? That's it? And when you failed the test, whose result already known by god, you'll be thrown out?

If a teacher gave test to a student, yet the teacher already knew the result regardless of the outcome? What would you call it? It is called CHEATING!

You seem to miss the other important questions.

Its not cheating in my own personal opinion God gave the right requirements for them before God test them God gave all the provision foe them thw fruits, the animals in the land or the sea. Its like a teacher gave the information to the students and the students need only to study so that they can pass the test. Its like God gave them their own will on how they can pass the test but God is not cheating he gave the necesarry tool to past the test.

Its not cheating in my own personal opinion God gave the right requirements for them before God test them God gave all the provision foe them thw fruits, the animals in the land or the sea. Its like a teacher gave the information to the students and the students need only to study so that they can pass the test. Its like God gave them their own will on how they can pass the test but God is not cheating he gave the necesarry tool to past the test.
God is all-knowing. Yes/No?

So he already knew the outcome. Simple.as.that.

So you are equating inheritance brought by genetics and inheritance brought by actions/deeds of your ancestors?

Shall we start prosecuting kids of past criminals?

What makes you think "we" can not do anything about it? You, the believers of such kind of teaching gave them the power over you. You are basically chaining yourselves up.

Lets say your correct can you cleanse your spiritual sin without God?

God is all-knowing. Yes/No?

So he already knew the outcome. Simple.as.that.

Yup God is all knowing the outcome? He already knew it, did you think na ang outcome na ginaexpect ni Lord ay yung gikain nila prutas? God is the beggining and the end the outcome that he expect is in this final days that he can save the people from their sin. God is all knowing and hindi lang siya naga base sa outcome ng past everything of it he has a plan and the outcome that he will expect is in the end days.

Yup God is all knowing the outcome? He already knew it, did you think na ang outcome na ginaexpect ni Lord ay yung gikain nila prutas? God is the beggining and the end the outcome that he expect is in this final days that he can save the people from their sin. God is all knowing and hindi lang siya naga base sa outcome ng past everything of it he has a plan and the outcome that he will expect is in the end days.
Was he expecting something different??? If the result deviates from what he is expecting, so he is not all-knowing then.

Looks like you are full of palusot.

Was he expecting something different??? If the result deviates from what he is expecting, so he is not all-knowing then.

Looks like you are full of palusot.

Its not palusot akala mo kasi ang result is yung na fail sila ni adam and eve, pero hindi yun ang result ang gina expect ni Lord, God has a bigger plan and kasali lang yun sa mga plan niya para matupad ang ginaexpect niya in the end days.

Its not palusot akala mo kasi ang result is yung na fail sila ni adam and eve, pero hindi yun ang result ang gina expect ni Lord, God has a bigger plan and kasali lang yun sa mga plan niya para matupad ang ginaexpect niya in the end days.
Ho ho ho. God has bigger plan. When things go north, god's blessings. When things go south, god has plan.

Sabi mo:
"pero hindi yun ang result ang gina expect ni Lord"

So he didn't forsee it. Hence, not all-knowing.

Well, if the other human decided not to forgive me. That is for us to settle. It is our issue then.No.god.involved.nor.needed.

Their is, kasi ang gina push mo ay kaya mo kaya i forgive ang sin without God in the context of fellow man. We are human hu meaning spirit man means earth so that it means that we are spiritual being and God is a spiritual being you can never separate it, a physical is only a container but most of ua without a spirit is dead. Kaya its impossible that you dont include it.

Their is, kasi ang gina push mo ay kaya mo kaya i forgive ang sin without God in the context of fellow man. We are human hu meaning spirit man means earth so that it means that we are spiritual being and God is a spiritual being you can never separate it, a physical is only a container but most of ua without a spirit is dead. Kaya its impossible that you dont include it.
No, you are getting it completing wrong. Never did I state nor imply that human need your god. Lest to cleanse themselves from sins.

Now you are diverting from the topic about the good 'ol couple who (as per bible) were thrown out from eden.

Ho ho ho. God has bigger plan. When things go north, god's blessings. When things go south, god has plan.

Sabi mo:
"pero hindi yun ang result ang gina expect ni Lord"

So he didn't forsee it. Hence, not all-knowing.

In my own personal opinion again he fore see it kasali lang yung ganun na result for his bigger plan to save us from sins and so that we can worship him in heaven in the future.

No, you are getting it completing wrong. Never did I state nor imply that human need your god. Lest to cleanse themselves from sins.

Now you are diverting from the topic about the good 'ol couple who (as per bible) were thrown out from eden.

Its not diverting bro, if its diverting Im only basing on your answer on my answer,

In my own personal opinion again he fore see it kasali lang yung ganun na result for his bigger plan to save us from sins and so that we can worship him in heaven in the future.
He has foreseen it??? Like he has foreseen that the couple will eat the fruit of knowledge. And he foreseen himself throwing out the couple due to the actions they committed that he already knew was going to happen anyway.

He must be chuckling during those moment. Have had lots of fun in his stage play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.