What's new

Help VPN APPS in PH corner (Old and less known)

marcko

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello guys,

Merry Christmas!

Gusto ko lang humingi ng tulong nyo. Baka may list kayo ng VPN apps, those from 2018-2023. Yun sanang designed and developed by our very own local devs. I remember Phcorner vpn and di ko na maalala yung iba. Ang project/case study ko kase is to design a VPN app(UI/UX) na free ko sanang maipapagamit sa mga devs dito. Ngayon, kaya need ko yung mga old vpn kase need kong ishow kung ano yung mga need i improve sa design at user experience using those apps. My goal is to grather enough data and prove my case showing how local locally developed vpns can be curated for better user experience.

Sana may makatulong, names lang nung apps, idownload ko nalang.

salamat.

Hi there!

Merry Christmas to you too! It's great that you're working on a project to design a VPN app and improve the user experience. While I don't have a comprehensive list of VPN apps specifically developed by local developers in the Philippines from 2018-2023, I can certainly provide you with some popular VPN apps that are widely used and have been available during that time frame.

Here are a few VPN apps you can consider:

1. PHCorner VPN - As you mentioned, this is a VPN app developed by PHCorner, a Filipino online community. It's focused on providing free internet access and secure browsing for its users.

2. Psiphon - While not developed by local developers, Psiphon is a popular VPN app that has been widely used in the Philippines. It enables users to bypass internet censorship and access blocked websites.

3. AnonyTun - This app is primarily designed for free internet access and bypassing restrictions. It has been used by many in the Philippines to access the internet freely.

4. HTTP Injector - This app is known for its ability to create custom VPN configurations. It allows users to create their own VPN settings and has gained popularity among Filipino users.

5. Kiwi VPN - Kiwi VPN is a relatively newer app that provides free and secure access to the internet. While not specifically developed by local developers, it has gained popularity in the Philippines.

Please note that these apps may have undergone updates and changes since their initial release, so it's essential to consider the latest versions when analyzing their design and user experience.

I hope this helps you gather the data you need for your project! Good luck with your UI/UX design, and feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

Back