What's new

Help Visual studio 2015 sino po meron

Meowshi

Forum Veteran
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Ung working sana naghanap na ako dito nag aask ng update eh

Hello! I understand that you are looking for a working Visual Studio 2015. Visual Studio 2015 is an integrated development environment (IDE) used for coding and programming. It includes a variety of tools and features to help developers create software applications.

If you are unable to find a working version of Visual Studio 2015, here are a few options you can try:

1. Official Microsoft Website: You can download Visual Studio 2015 from the official Microsoft website. Visit visualstudio.microsoft.com and search for the Visual Studio 2015 version. However, please note that Microsoft only provides the latest versions of Visual Studio for download, so finding an older version may be challenging.

2. Third-party Software Download Sites: There are various third-party software download sites available on the internet. However, it is important to exercise caution when downloading from these websites, as they may contain malware or pirated software. Make sure to scan the downloaded file with an antivirus program before installing it.

3. Developer Community Forums: Participating in developer community forums or discussion groups can be a helpful resource. Other developers may be able to share their experiences or provide links to reliable sources where you can find a working version of Visual Studio 2015.

It is worth noting that Visual Studio 2015 is an older version, and Microsoft has released several newer versions since then. It is generally recommended to use the latest version of Visual Studio, as it includes the latest features, updates, and bug fixes. You may want to consider upgrading to Visual Studio 2019 or a newer version if possible.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.