What's new

Transgenderism Domino Effect

like i said may gender neutral bathrooms, may same *** marriage na, madami na din laws to protect against discrimation, we celebrate pride month,, are we more transphobe and homphobe now that we were many years ago??
Actually we went both ways. Mas extreme.nlng siguro mga ideas ng mga tao. Pero the more may ibigay ang society sa lgbt, conservatives tend to behave more and more hateful towards them... or rather portrying them more and more as "evil".
Are we bias against lgbtq now kesa dati?? Or yan lang nagiging narrative now dahil sa binabagong qualifications and definitions ng lgbtq??
Individuals are more biased and behaves as if the lgbt "owes" them something. Parang sinapak mo ung tropa mo kahapon, tpos dapat siya magpasalamat today dahil hindi mo sya sinapak today.
Agree. We should address issues like depression and gender dysphoria thru professional help.. pero sa not everyone na nagiidentify ng different gender eh may gender dysporia… i myself went thru a phase about my sexuality… i grew out of it.. some people feel strongly about it and just live with it being gay or lesbian… and they are fine with that…
Some extreme cases push thru with transitioning… thats fine as well.. pero wag nman na automatic constant affirmation agad at hormone therapy… i really cant side sa mga papayag na hayaan ang minors magtransition… those are kids.. they’re pretty much clueless about who they are, let alone what a woman and man is… tayo na mga nakapaligid sa isang tao na may crisis whether depression man yan or gender identity crisis eh have the responsibilty to support them.. support does not mean affirmation.. support also means keeping them grounded on reality
It think mejo distorted din ang view mo kung ano nga ba ang ginagawa ng mga gender experts. They don't exactly schedule the patient for surgery like hiw it is framed. Kahit naman mga medically accepted procedures, they are obligated to educate you before proceeding. Meron nang laws in place para jan. Nasa best interest nila maiwasan ung magkaroon ng group na eventually unhappy customers.

Actually ung experience mo is not even the same as gender dysphoria. This is just a state of confusion due to the cultural norms and taboos and it was just you trying to reconcile this. Minsan p nga ung ganyan anecdotes ang dahilan why we claim we understand them then jumping to a toxic conclusion "therefore we know what is best for them". But we are all going through different circumstances, and naturally should come out with very different views of what is personally good for us. Don't you think nag ooperate padin ang isip mo sa kung ano ang deemed na religion as "good" kaya u come up to this conclusions?

but the thing is nagccreate tayo ng problema eh.. na di na enough ung inclusivity at acceptance sa lgbtq but society now eh wants us to redefine objective truths like man and woman…
You can definitely frame it like that in a heterosexually biased mindset. Or we can say na ung current solutions natin is causing problems in the first place that is why we need a different solution? We are not creating a problem.. the problem is there to begin with and we are choosing to be blind to the problems just because it does not affect us personally. This definitions are simply social constructs, that we can change. Obviously you will not want to change it if you deny the problem it causes.

Last edited:
Actually we went both ways. Mas extreme.nlng siguro mga ideas ng mga tao. Pero the more may ibigay ang society sa lgbt, conservatives tend to behave more and more hateful towards them... or rather portrying them more and more as "evil".

Individuals are more biased and behaves as if the lgbt "owes" them something. Parang sinapak mo ung tropa mo kahapon, tpos dapat siya magpasalamat today dahil hindi mo sya sinapak today.
You’re a painting a picture as if we treat lgbtq as evil even up to now and that we are still harming them…

I believe that we are now less discriminatory sa lgbtq than we were before. Im not pointing out ung same *** marriages and stuff para isumbat or for them to be grateful… no. They deserve those things. Im saying those para ipakita na we are accepting of them. We are understanding of them.

U said so urself.. extreme ideas are being pushed.. ung ang naccriticized..not the person or their group..but the new ideas they are pushing..
Ideas like ignoring biological facts.

Ideas like transitioning children.

Ideas like inclusivity sa women’s spaces and sports.

No longer is it okay na tanggapin ang homosexuality ng isang individual, now u need to accept that they are part of either male or female na they wanna be associated with, u have to use the proper pronouns of their choosing regardless of rules ng grammar, u have to let them into private and safe spaces of their choosing…u need to let children be exposed to all this hormone therapy…and if u dont do all that ur an a-hole. Wtf??
It think mejo distorted din ang view mo kung ano nga ba ang ginagawa ng mga gender experts. They don't exactly schedule the patient for surgery like hiw it is framed. Kahit naman mga medically accepted procedures, they are obligated to educate you before proceeding. Meron nang laws in place para jan. Nasa best interest nila maiwasan ung magkaroon ng group na eventually unhappy customers.

Actually ung experience mo is not even the same as gender dysphoria. This is just a state of confusion due to the cultural norms and taboos and it was just you trying to reconcile this. Minsan p nga ung ganyan anecdotes ang dahilan why we claim we understand them then jumping to a toxic conclusion "therefore we know what is best for them". But we are all going through different circumstances, and naturally should come out with very different views of what is personally good for us. Don't you think nag ooperate padin ang isip mo sa kung ano ang deemed na religion as "good" kaya u come up to this conclusions?
I know that.. kya nga I mentioned already na hindi lahat ng may gender identity crisis eh may gender dysporia.. im completely aware of that kaya ko minention.. i also mentioned ung extreme cases na nagpupush thru with transitioning… and im fine sa mga yan.. and im not pushing the idea na therefore nalampasan ko ung gender identity crisis ko eh i know better.. i dont. I accept your feelings and im also happy for you if u go thru all the processes of changing who u are..its ur choice, its ur body. But if feel and think that you are not the gender u are identifying as, or i cant accept na ur a man or a woman eh masama na akong tao?? Im hateful?? Im offensive??

U wanna change my perception of reality to fit urs at pag ayaw ko ako ang bad guy???

So its a matter of whats best for you?? Not for me but for you..not for everyone else but you.. as a lgbtq..its about whats best for you..

Pls dont add religion into the mix dahil none of what im saying is based on that…

You can definitely frame it like that in a heterosexually biased mindset. Or we can say na ung current solutions natin is causing problems in the first place that is why we need a different solution? We are not creating a problem.. the problem is there to begin with and we are choosing to be blind to the problems just because it does not affect us personally. This definitions are simply social constructs, that we can change. Obviously you will not want to change it if you deny the problem it causes.
Biology based gender is not a problem that we have..its vital sa madaming fields like medicine.

Grammar is also not an existing problem na kailangan nating baguhin how we use our pronouns… we have rules for grammar to avoid confusion and not create ones like whats happening now.

We have sports categories to facilitate fairness in competition.

I think i said what i needed to say na about this..and youre now bringing up things like religion pa which is just irrelevant.

Agree to disagree na lang ending natin and busy na din me at start na school ng kids ko…

Ideas like ignoring biological facts.

Ideas like transitioning children.

Ideas like inclusivity sa women’s spaces and sports.
Let me ask. How real are this issues?

"Ignoring biological fact" is not what is being asked for. Interpretation lng yan ng mga pundit. The real goal is to minimize cultural expectations based on sexual organ. And this actually also helps heterosexual people, that being gay may not even be a valid defense mechanism.

The idea is not about pushing transition. Again in an ideal society, transitioning is not desired because people are already accepted as they are. A gay/les does not have to alter their image to be treated the way they want. We just simply live in a society where physical traits affect their destiny. And sometimes it can be too late.

"Women spaces and sports" is an unfair mixing of two things.. sports yes there is science sa goals ng activity na yan. Pero spaces? There is nothing inherently making a space exclusive to genders. That is why I insist to make this 2 separate issues.

U wanna change my perception of reality to fit urs at pag ayaw ko ako ang bad guy???

So its a matter of whats best for you?? Not for me but for you..not for everyone else but you.. as a lgbtq..its about whats best for you..
you are not referring to "me" personally diba? Haha.. i am a conservative straight male linawin ko lng. I am just exploring the opposite position ngayon.
I am trying to frame this away from conservatives being "bad people", but rather misled. I trying to point out, though this ideas are hateful, this is a product of a wider systemic bias our generation grew up in, an not as a matter of you being an a-hole..

Biology based gender is not a problem that we have..its vital sa madaming fields like medicine
It is only vital only very few fields, like medicine. Think of all careers that you encounter sa maghapon. How much of it needs to care about genders?

I think i said what i needed to say na about this..and youre now bringing up things like religion pa which is just irrelevant.

Agree to disagree na lang ending natin and busy na din me at start na school ng kids ko…
Likewise. Exhausting din nakipag argue pulling ideas out of thin air. But I hope i did better than the real lgbt supporters dito.

Last edited:
Far from it. I would say you are more likely to be a Modern Liberal who supports Social Justice warriors.
Yes, that is the position I am taking on temporarily. Mahina kasi kalaban sa liberal side and they are not even bringing up the good points ng position nila. I cant blame you if you dont believe me. Christianity is so used to labeling people and expect people to behave accorsing to their labels.. hhahaha

But in reality i am a conservative traditional person. It just happens to be I like to explore the nuances of the ideology I am against with.

Pls dont add religion into the mix dahil none of what im saying is based on that…
It would be nice if I could. But unfortunately, ung religion is the basis ng anti lgbt as a whole. It is really an exertion of dominance, and a desire to keep the status quo. And yes meron claiming atheists who would align with this ideologies, but if you trace, their values is still a reflection of their rwligious background growing up.

Last edited:
Yes, that is the position I am taking on temporarily. Mahina kasi kalaban sa liberal side and they are not even bringing up the good points ng position nila. I cant blame you if you dont believe me. Christianity is so used to labeling people and expect people to behave accorsing to their labels.. hhahaha

But in reality i am a conservative traditional person. It just happens to be I like to explore the nuances of the ideology I am against with.

It would be nice if I could. But unfortunately, ung religion is the basis ng anti lgbt as a whole. It is really an exertion of dominance, and a desire to keep the status quo. And yes meron claiming atheists who would align with this ideologies, but if you trace, their values is still a reflection of their rwligious background growing up.

Classical Liberalism has good points to share. But Modern Liberalism is influenced by Woke Marxism and pushes its agenda on people i.e. social justice warriors.

I don't believe it. Traditional Conservatism respects religion and knows that it has made a good impact on society. Its values have merit for families (which is the core values of Classical Conservatism) and women.

I have friends who are both Atheists and Classical Conservative. They grow up with nonreligious parents, but they are against the lgtv+++ movement.

Classical Liberalism has good points to share. But Modern Liberalism is influenced by Woke Marxism and pushes its agenda on people i.e. social justice warriors.

I don't believe it. Traditional Conservatism respects religion and knows that it has made a good impact on society. Its values have merit for families (which is the core values of Classical Conservatism) and women.

I have friends who are both Atheists and Classical Conservative. They grow up with nonreligious parents, but they are against the lgtv+++ movement.
I dont think it is my problem if your mind simply can't comprehend. There are people who live outside the box you feel safe being in.

Sinabi ko nmn na in reality against ako sa lgbt, and this is all a mental exercise to explore the arguments on the other side. I dont think I owe you any more explanation than that.

I dont think it is my problem if your mind simply can't comprehend. There are people who live outside the box you feel safe being in.

Sinabi ko nmn na in reality against ako sa lgbt, and this is all a mental exercise to explore the arguments on the other side. I dont think I owe you any more explanation than that.

It's your problem pretending to be a Classical Conservative. Your post says a lot than your claims.

It's your problem pretending to be a Classical Conservative. Your post says a lot than your claims.
I will take that as a compliment. I was actually afraid that my conservativeness was going to show inadvertently during the discussion.
But your fixation on labels and the adherance to it says a lot about you. Besides, this attitude is only good for shutting down any social discourse, not much different from the wokes you despise.

Last edited:
I will take that as a compliment.
But your fixation on labels and the adherance to it says a lot about you. Besides, this attitude is only good for shutting down any social discourse, not much different from the wokes you despise.

Of course, what's the point of labels you don't stand on it? Lahat naman meron political stance. And why are you questioning my fixation on labels, ikaw naman nag sabi na "Traditional Conservative" ka.

Kaya nga I despise a woke person like you.

Of course, what's the point of labels you don't stand on it? Lahat naman meron political stance. And why are you questioning my fixation on labels, ikaw naman nag sabi na "Traditional Conservative" ka.

Kaya nga I despise a woke person like you.
Better question... why do we have to resort to labelling? Especially on very nuanced topic? Everyone has a stance with varying motivations, and all labelling does is mischaracterize the people with the argument and dehumanize them...

Like what you are doing right now. You are not adding to the conversation of the original topic, but you just try to insist that I am a "woke". Why? Is it to reconcile in your mind that you are NOT an extremist? Perhaps it is an ad hom attack to undermine my previous points?

Last edited:
Better question... why do we have to resort to labelling? Especially on very nuanced topic? Everyone has a stance with varying motivations, and all labelling does is mischaracterize the people with the argument and dehumanize them...

Like what you are doing right now. You are not adding to the conversation of the original topic, but you just try to insist that I am a "woke". Why? Is it to reconcile in your mind that you are NOT an extremist? Perhaps it is an ad hom attack to undermine my previous points?

Ang layo nyo na nga sa OP, kasi pilit nyong epasuk ang lgtv+++ na hindi naman yun ang punto ng OP. You opened it naman that you are "Traditional Conservative". Kaya I pointed base sa comments at post mo na hindi.

Ikaw nga you labelled me as extremist, di nman ako na dehumanize.

Ang layo nyo na nga sa OP, kasi pilit nyong epasuk ang lgtv+++ na hindi naman yun ang punto ng OP. You opened it naman that you are "Traditional Conservative". Kaya I pointed base sa comments at post mo na hindi.

Ikaw nga you labelled me as extremist, di nman ako na dehumanize.
Kelan kita nilabel as extrimist? That is not what I said.. i am saying that you are insistent on labelling me to avoid the feeling of being extremist.. nahawa k n yata sa reading comprehension nung iba jan.

And yes yung comment and posts were intended to not be conservative. Good job for noticing. So ano ba ang take mo sa punto ni TS? As I said conservative ako kaya finollow ko yan si Liz Wheeler at OAN, so at least I am sure na ang point nung video na yan is anti-Lgbt.

Hindi ba conservative mindset naman yan na "accepting lgbt is ruining the order of society?"

Kelan kita nilabel as extrimist? That is not what I said.. i am saying that you are insistent on labelling me to avoid the feeling of being extremist.. nahawa k n yata sa reading comprehension nung iba jan.

And yes yung comment and posts were intended to not be conservative. Good job for noticing. So ano ba ang take mo sa punto ni TS? As I said conservative ako kaya finollow ko yan si Liz Wheeler at OAN, so at least I am sure na ang point nung video na yan is anti-Lgbt.

Hindi ba conservative mindset naman yan na "accepting lgbt is ruining the order of society?"
yeah, my bad. I thought this was the other Post.

So parang "conservative" vs "liberal" ang labanan? Ganun? E nababasa ko dito na meron existing "liberal idiot" at meron pang "existing conservative" na nakikita ko.......... parang ganun ang dating.

Mas suppress at mas oppress kaya ang "liberal" sa tingin ko dahil ang pagiging "conservative" ay its like parang norms na siya.

Yung concept about what is a man and what is a woman , andoon makikita kung saan naka-based ang mga tao and iyon din ang itinuturo sa anak ng magiging anak nila.

Iyon lang ang naperceived ko based sa palitan ng diskusyon. Ang nakikita ko ay people na napapaloob sa liberal ay they want to be free pero hindi maka-free kase nga iba ang namulatan natin sa society po.

P.S.

No offence. Meron bang mga mental issue ang mga tao na meron galit sa "woke"? E bakit ang tao ay hindi naman "woke" ay nag-ja-jump to conclusion na "woke" daw sila kahit hindi naman? Despise sa "woke"? Ako nga ay hindi "woke" ay inakusahan ako na "woke" at pati pa naman si EroKaiLogo ay napagbintangan din ng "woke" huh?

Talaga lang. Ano ba ang mga "brutal at bad experiences ng mga tao sa woke" at bakit psychologically ay nagdedespise na po sila? Napapa-curious lang ako.

Weird lang kase. Very weird.

Last edited:
Alam niyo ba na viral sa YøùTùbé ang isang dog na hindi tumatahol. Ang iniisip ng dog na isa siyang cat. Ipinalaki kase ang dog ng isang cat kung kaya ang behavior at ang na imitate ng dog ay ang characteristic ng cat na nagpalaki sa kanya.

Ang question ay willing ba ang "owner" na baguhin ang characteristic ng dog? Well, yung dog owner ay minahal niya ang dog so hindi na niya kinakailangan baguhin kung baga, hinayaan lang niya dahil alam ng owner na ganyan na ang dog niya nang lumaki. Tanggap ng owner.

Pagkatapos alam niyo din na meron human baby na lumaki sa pangangalaga ng mother dog? Meron din iyon. Noon baby pa na siguro mga 2 years old or 3 years old something na since abandonado ang bata ay naka-survive siya dahil dumedede siya sa mother dog. Andoon siya nakakuha ng milk kaya lumaki siya na aktong aso , tumatahol siya pati kung mag-behave. Human siya pero based on environment na mother dog ang nagpalaki sa kanya pati behavior niya po , the human thinks na dog siya at hindi human.

Yung psychologist(s) o psychiatrist ba iyon ay sinubukan nila baguhin pero mahirap na po hanggang hindi nagtagal ay namatay po siya.

Kaya kung panonoorin niyo ang palabas na tarzan , totoo po siya kapag ang human ay under sa pangangalaga ng ape or any other animal , kahit anong biological na eexist mismo , kung ano ang characteristic at influence na nahagilap niya from environment and pati sa social interaction , matututunan din niya po kung ano ang ikinalakihan niya.

Kaya halimbawa , sabihin natin na tao siya. Ang isasagot niya ay hindi siya tao kungdi hayop siya.

So for example if a boy na bata ay mahilig sa "girly stuff" based on kung ano man ang na influence o na imitate niya or based on natural characteristic na nag-exist within , well , kahit anong biological na nag exist na meron sa kanya ay mas pagaganahin pa rin niya kung ano ang kanya.

Last edited: