What's new

Thoughts of the Day

ZummerSoltice

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Israel attacked Iran's embassy in Syria. Iran retaliated by bombing military targets in Jerusalem. U.S. says it won't aid Israel. Meaning: No military action from U.S. against Iran. But certainly, U.S. will supply weapons for Israel, because that's their #1 manufactured products.

Among non-NATO allies of the United States, Israel on top of the ladder. And yet Israel will soon find itself alone...

This shows us a preview of what's to come. If China will not fire the first bullet against PH, U.S. will not aid PH. If PH pulls the first trigger, it is on its own, and U.S. will just send weapons in order to increase the profit of its military industrial complex.

The South China Sea situation is going to remain in the grayzone. It is the optimal situation. PH will keep on its megaphone diplomacy, which achieves nothing but ego-satisfaction of jingoists.

At some point of his presidency, if he becomes sober enough, Marcos Jr should finally see the futility of his crusade.

The dream of Filipinos should be able to host Olympics in 30 years and not host U.S. proxy war versus China.

Why the Olympics? This is because if your country could host the Olympics your country has already achieved a level of development that demonstrated your government's organizational capacity, efficiency, and effectiveness. These qualities are, of course, demonstrated through your country's ability to actually solve developmental issues. Hosting the Olympics serves as a testament that your country has arrived at a level of development that the world must pay attention to.

If PH wants to host the Olympics in 30 years, every year must be devoted to development, development, development.

If you cannot imagine the Philippines to be able to host the Olympics in 30 years, it means you know the PH is NOT on the right trajectory. Period.

This is the reason why i hate to watch news report on t.v and socmed because all i can see is their lies and giving false hope to the nation.I would rather be surprise by bad news than hearing a good news heresay.

This is the reason why i hate to watch news report on t.v and socmed because all i can see is their lies and giving false hope to the nation.I would rather be surprise by bad news than hearing a good news heresay.
Same thoughts. Lalo na sa mainstream media. Bayad.

sakit sa ulo ang news paulit ulit heheheh pero as hilig ako sa political news sa blogger ako kikinig kaysa sa mainstream

lahat naman bias ..

kanya kanyang galaw para kumita .. mag benefit ang sarili nila ...

lahat bias ..

yung EJK bad news yun pero at least totoong nangyayari hehe ngayon opposite: wala nang namamatay ng criminal kundi nabubuhay na sila, pro-life kasi positive and good news hehe