What's new

Closed There's no God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will agree that we still dont know a lot of things. Both god and evolution are not complete or absolute. The only difference is that evolution has tangible evidence whereas god does not. Thats why i think evolution has better credibility than a god claim. The whole point of the thread is to prove god. Denying the authenticy of evolution is not a proof of god's existence.

With regards to faith, if u say u can believe in things because of faith which god do have faith in? Do u believe in? Or do u have faith and belief in all gods? In u just believe in one god lets sya christian god, how will u dismiss the other gods like allah, buddha, hindu gods, etc as not the true god?

Evolution has tangible evidence? Where? I point out 7 points na hindi reliable ang evidence nito even scientists accept that fact. Please refute that 7 points why it's still reliable and not demand faith to believe.
And yeah this thread is about proving God. Which is why you should refer into history.
I believe in Bible because it has history na thousand years ago lang which is still observable in fragments, papyrus, codex, manuscripts etc. at yun ang pinakamalapit na basehan. Ayoko magbase sa million years ago na walang evidence.
And kung hindi ka maniniwala sa history.. well, it's up to you. again belief in GOd demands Faith.

Why are you keep insisting me the other gods? They believe in other gods. That's what they chose to believe, so what's the point? I can only say to you that God of Christianity is the only God base on my Faith and base on the history and arguments.

Last edited:
Yes belief is subjective, yes people believe some things because it appeals to their emotion or faith but for me i dont think that that's purely it. My point here is to ask if its logical to believe something that cant/not proven. Sure we can believe everything or anything but that does not imply that believing can be equated to it being logical.

I think its more logical to reserve ur belief in something or say that u dont know until it has proof rather that outright believing in something regardless if its proven or not.
I think yung sinasabi nya eh Bible. Kung nabasa mo yung comment nya "Belief" is more on "Emotion or Faith" it rejects logical reasoning.

Well, yung mga book regarding sa Evolution eh same ganun din naman. You need to put your Faith to believe in it. Why?
1. wala ka naman dun sa event nung nangyari yon
2. tao lang din gumawa ng mga books ng evolution (kagaya ng lagi nyo sinasabi na tao lang gumawa sa Bible)
3. marami pong missing link. they're just assuming na dun lang papunta yung evolution
4. all books regarding sa evolution shows "adaptation or mutation" not evolution.
5. Bakit may mga unggoy pa rin ngayon kung nag-evolve na sila sa tao?
6. It's been million years ago. and it's NOT observable according to science.
7. It's still a Theory

Who knows if God uses natural selection or evolution to create humans? After all the Bible is an ancient text, Hebrews speaks more in "relation and function". They don't care about Math, Science or Literalism. But we in present days do, kaya maraming nakaka mis-interpret ng Bible. We are basing Bible sa culture na meron tayo ngayon.
Again, no one knows. We still need Faith in what to Believe.
I don't believe, I PRESUME or ASSUME. I think I don't need to explain it much further. Balakayojan mga boss..😂

Last edited:
It is like saying these;
Religion - Believe to prove
Science - Prove to believe
No. but if you want to put it that way. so be it.
Again, I point out 7 things in evolution. If you can't refute that, you need Faith in what you belive.

Last edited:
No. but if you want to put it that way. so be it.
Again, I point out 7 things in evolution. If you can't refute that, you need Faith in what you belive.

I think yung sinasabi nya eh Bible. Kung nabasa mo yung comment nya "Belief" is more on "Emotion or Faith" it rejects logical reasoning.

Well, yung mga book regarding sa Evolution eh same ganun din naman. You need to put your Faith to believe in it. Why?
1. wala ka naman dun sa event nung nangyari yon
2. tao lang din gumawa ng mga books ng evolution (kagaya ng lagi nyo sinasabi na tao lang gumawa sa Bible)
3. marami pong missing link. they're just assuming na dun lang papunta yung evolution
4. all books regarding sa evolution shows "adaptation or mutation" not evolution.
5. Bakit may mga unggoy pa rin ngayon kung nag-evolve na sila sa tao?
6. It's been million years ago. and it's NOT observable according to science.
7. It's still a Theory

Who knows if God uses natural selection or evolution to create humans? After all the Bible is an ancient text, Hebrews speaks more in "relation and function". They don't care about Math, Science or Literalism. But we in present days do, kaya maraming nakaka mis-interpret ng Bible. We are basing Bible sa culture na meron tayo ngayon.
Again, no one knows. We still need Faith in what to Believe.
Ok, first things first, you jotted on number that we aren't on that said date and time. You were right but not to contradict, they weren't making stories. Hahaha those facts are hardly based with evidence. Where all we need to do is not faith but brain. Where all these species now; peking man, Lucy and her co-specie, etc. There all gone by what circumstances it might be?

Ok, first things first, you jotted on number that we aren't on that said date and time. You were right but not to contradict, they weren't making stories. Hahaha those facts are hardly based with evidence. Where all we need to do is not faith but brain. Where all these species now; peking man, Lucy and her co-specie, etc. There all gone by what circumstances it might be?
You mean the bones?
Who knows? ask science why science didn't know that.
Facts that are hardly based evidence? how? wala ka naman sinabi. you just made claim na evidence na yon. so put your faith in it?

Last edited:
You mean the bones?
Who knows? ask science why science didn't know that.
Facts that are hardly based evidence? how? wala ka naman sinabi. you just made claim na evidence na yon. so put your faith in it?
Hahaha. They dont claim - Science dont have to claim anything that's truth. Oneday we will woke up but few of us already did. Not just bones also traces, footprints unearthed from beneath. These days there's no impossible to trace no more. They can even trace the cause of death. And i dont claim thier work. Hahaha i am only a reader fascinated by the wonderful things life on earth brings by the help of Science. I could not appreciate it more. We must know the defference between "believe to prove" and "prove to believe". I am skeptical as always.

Last edited:
JRDN here is one of quoted notes from Stephen Hawking that we may understand deeper why.

“Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by ‘we would know the mind of God’ is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn’t. I’m an atheist.”

My own understanding with that paragraph. Stephen has already been accepting the fact that we are arguing now. Things on earth or how earth started by a big bang was accepted by him. A man of a genius mind, we are nothing to his understanding. How could he let pass that issue if there is flaws? Think of it. His focus was only the beginning of it all. His work is widely used on physics and math textbooks, studied on college education. Is it still a joke to you? His work black holes and quantum theorem is precise. But he was not able to fix things mathematicaly for issue on these;
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
That is why he had said these;
"Some people will be very disappointed if there is not an ultimate theory, that can be formulated as a finite number of principles. I used to belong to that camp, but I have changed my mind. I'm now glad that our search for understanding will never come to an end, and that we will always have the challenge of new discovery. Without it, we would stagnate."

Note; He is still optimistic.

Last edited:
Setting aside faith, is it logical to believe in something that cant be or has not been proven?
it was already mention that science doesnt have to prove or disprove the existence of god so that means to say also that it doesnt have to know if it's logical to believe on something that isnt proven yet or cant be proven at all bc it will never be logical since logical is associated to science and science doesnt have to prove or disprove God. with that being said, claiming that theres God, regardless it might not be true to anyone, might be the safest thing a man can do but that's only applicable if we set aside faith bc if we include faith then believe comes next.

I stated my point already... But i will ask again...how does ur example of snowflakes invoke god? Sure snowflakes are amazing but how does god came into picture?
di ba ang topic dito there's no God
isa ito sa nag papatunay na my diyos .

yes pic lang yan pero isipin mong mabuti. di kaba nag tataka kung panu yan nagawa isipin mo sobrang liit tapos my mga unique na desinyo , walang dalawang snowflakes ang pareho .hey magagawa ba ng tao yan magagawa BA ng science yan hey that is not an accident .tanging diyos lang makakagawa nyan. kung para sayo walang diyos .one of the evidence that there is a god.Amen

JRDN here is one of quoted notes from Stephen Hawking that we may understand deeper why.

“Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by ‘we would know the mind of God’ is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn’t. I’m an atheist.”

My own understanding with that paragraph. Stephen has already been accepting the fact that we are arguing now. Things on earth or how earth started by a big bang was accepted by him. A man of a genius mind, we are nothing to his understanding. How could he let pass that issue if there is flaws? Think of it. His focus was only the beginning of it all. His work is widely used on physics and math textbooks, studied on college education. Is it still a joke to you? His work black holes and quantum theorem is precise. But he was not able to fix things mathematicaly for issue on these;
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
That is why he had said these;
"Some people will be very disappointed if there is not an ultimate theory, that can be formulated as a finite number of principles. I used to belong to that camp, but I have changed my mind. I'm now glad that our search for understanding will never come to an end, and that we will always have the challenge of new discovery. Without it, we would stagnate."

Note; He still optimistic.

I disagree with this tho he had so much works that even at this time were used widely by science. He, Stephen Hawking, would never know the mind of God but not bc there isnt. Science already said that man is an insignificant tool to measure immeasurable universe same as to God. Stephen Hawking might surpassed the lvl of understanding few things on earth only but doesnt mean it's logical to say that just bc he cant know everything doesnt mean there's no knowledge of God to be know. Yup there might be some convincing explanation but that's still a theory same as the existence of God. So with that, I think we have to accept that those theories made by science and existence of God will never ever be proven.

everything cant be explained by science. we also dont have proof that god does exist. its up to us if we believe or not.

I disagree with this tho he had so much works that even at this time were used widely by science. He, Stephen Hawking, would never know the mind of God but not bc there isnt. Science already said that man is an insignificant tool to measure immeasurable universe same as to God. Stephen Hawking might surpassed the lvl of understanding few things on earth only but doesnt mean it's logical to say that just bc he cant know everything doesnt mean there's no knowledge of God to be know. Yup there might be some convincing explanation but that's still a theory same as the existence of God. So with that, I think we have to accept that those theories made by science and existence of God will never ever be proven.
Well said paps with that of his level of understanding but the only reason i see in his thoughts is that there is no God after all - God that is widely defined by humans. And you were right by the rest except the last part if we reffer again to the brain of Stephen, Science is proven on earth and we use it everyday. We are fix by doctors Which is more than enough for me. Technologies don't stop updating for us to enjoy a better life. That's science.

And why o why we are studying the work of many brilliant minds? Maybe or just maybe one of us may continue to thier work oneday. That's maybe why stephen still optimistic to the end of his life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.