What's new

Closed There's no God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http s:/ /youtu. be/ FJ2zc SDGICQ

Yan pagdugtungin nyo nlng sa gustong makaalam about this topic

Dagdag babasahin para sa lahat.

papakilala ko lang si Stephen Hawking at ang kanyang pananaw.

Stephen Hawking believed that there is a "grand design" to the universe, but that it has nothing to do with God. In 1988, he spoke of God in his groundbreaking book A Brief History of Time, and said that if physicists could find a sound “theory of everything” they would understand “the mind of God.” He once believed that we would one day discover this unifying, coherent theoretical framework—like God—that explains the universe—but after studying Gödel, he decided that it would never happen. He said,

"Some people will be very disappointed if there is not an ultimate theory, that can be formulated as a finite number of principles. I used to belong to that camp, but I have changed my mind. I'm now glad that our search for understanding will never come to an end, and that we will always have the challenge of new discovery. Without it, we would stagnate."

“Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by ‘we would know the mind of God’ is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn’t. I’m an atheist.”

Attachments

Evolution has never been proved

Mas kapanipaniwala pa yong nakasulat sa Bibliya na ang tao galing sa alabok ng lupa, science mismo nagpapatunay niyan ayaw lang gumamit ng common sense ng ibang tao o ayaw lang magpakatotoo sa kanilang sarili
View attachment 632250
Okay..partly i agree in terms of the elements.. u know why ung elements na abundant sa earth are also abundant sa body ng mga lifeforms including us humans? Nutrition. Ang kinakaen naten, hinihingang hangin , etc are all here on earth... Initially sa early forms of life and as they evolve nagbago ang chemical composition nila sabay sa pagbabago ng composition ng envronment that they happened to be in

To say a little lang bout sa genesis story na mention mo, can u compare genesis 1 and 2 bout sa order ng creation... Ano difference?

hello guys alam ko napapasarap usapan niyo abour your insights and opinions, thank you kasi makikita mo talaga na in every creation there's something we didn't know kaya we seek answers and that answer found on the bible, so it's my first time to ask this question, dahil narin sa curriculum na meron ang schools ngayon,nagtanong ang teacher ko in cle na there's no God to test sino yung ipaglalaban kung anong meron siya at kung ano ang response mo from the question. Philosopy and christian living education, as like philopers said never stop wondering, never stop asking why, never stop asking questions, bakit? kasi we didn't find answers, but I believe na there's a God which I can ask him not physically but spiritually, I am Christian, I love How Bible predict and conceptualize everything written on Bible, you shouldn't fight for the wrong reasons but be wondering, God answers naman eh, doon naman sa mga not believers of Christ I respect you guys and someday I hope my God will speak to you and reach you, alam ko tinotouch kayo now.
I accept all the comments, your insights and I hope you respect everyone.
To God be the Glory.
So wat would convince you to believe in something?? Physical evidence or a spiritual one? For me physical evidence is stronger than spiritual especially na ung latter is subjective

Have a good night everyone.
Pascal's wager...

Here ung agree ako about this topic...mej mahaba lang nga...sorry...hehehe..
Screenshot_2019-06-20-00-11-14-651_com.facebook.katana.png

Attachments

Science does not have to Prove/Disprove God in a laboratory. They have no way to prove or disprove, because man is an insignificant tool to measure “Immeasurable Universe”. Science has already expressed that there are “Infinite Unknowns” than “Fraction of Known” in the universe & is difficult to prove or disprove.
AGNOSTIC here.

Pareho lang naman kayo Theist and Atheist. You believe in something that can't be proven.

The existence and non-existence of God cannot be proven. Realtalk.
Setting aside faith, is it logical to believe in something that cant be or has not been proven?

Setting aside faith, is it logical to believe in something that cant be or has not been proven?
Of course. Proven or not, you have to believe in something. That's the start of discovering things, truth, knowledge, or whatever it is you're searching. It is inevitable.

yung dahilang kung bakit buhay ka at humihinga ay isa nang patunay na may diyos..di tayo na parang kabute lang na nasulpot sa mundong ito... blasphemy po ang tawag sa pagtalikod at pagtatatwa sa diyos na maykapal.. mangilabot po tayo...
Good thing di na kagaya nung ancient times na di na capital punishment pag blasphemous ka...kasi sa dame ng religion now bka napakadali magcommit nean depende sa kaharap mong religion

Of course. Proven or not, you have to believe in something. That's the start of discovering things, truth, knowledge, or whatever it is you're searching. It is inevitable.
How is that logical??? Tama nman na may mga discoveries tayo, we learn truths, we gain knowledge and from those things we can validate if something is proven true or not. But when u say na u have to believe in something proven or not well thats not logic.kasi if ganun ang reasoning they u have to believe everything. Btw do u believe sa tooth fairy? Or mga immortal elves?

I have to ask lang..which religion ka? Or atleast sino ung god na pinapaniwalaan mo?

IMO, the question itself is contradicting given the fact that "logic" is objective and "belief" is subjective. Logic comes with rational thinking while belief is just purely emotion or faith. And faith rejects reasons while logic looks for reasons.

You're so naive. Try to backread from the start. I just answered someone who said that god made us civilized, avoid committing crimes and such. With or without god those things can't be eradicate.

How do you know if a read or didnt read this thread from the very start? Would it change my mind or from the specific message of yours on which I made a reaction?

My question was very simple...without objective moral values cant you commit crime?

The way how God by the book claims to create everything has already contradicted the Facts of Science. Then how'd you came to such conclusion?

What book are you talking about?

So you mean, you come to decipher my inner thoughts that there was a book as my reference?

I think you have a misunderstanding of what a free thinker or free thought is... A free thinker does not know all..he just simply refuses to accepts opinions based on traditions or in this case religion by using logic or facts as dj_andia
puts it .thats how i understand it. Literally being able to "think freely'...

It is funny that you put " in the term THINK FREELY. You are unaware logically that it is relative to your understnding.

How can you admit that you are not really a free thinker? Of course you won't.

From your own statements above it all shows your dismissive thoughts, albeit incomplete and non-freethinking reaction.

Again, you need to be all-knowing to be truly free-thinker.

Everything you said is self-refuting.

IT disproves God, but it does not disprove the idea of an orchistrator or creator of the universe

So how science or evolution disproves God?

BTW, your statement seems self-contradictory..

...the creator of the universe can be God..hence,

God=creator of the universe..

Note that Im not proving God's existence. I am investigating logically your thoughts on the God issue.

nakikita ang Diyos sa pamamagitan ng mga bagay na nilikha Niya kasi nga walang bahay na walang nagtayo

I used to be an atheist in college, but now I believe in God.
God is not necessarily an old man sitting above the clouds watching us. Maraming concept ng "God". If the bible did not convinced you that there's a God, you can find other ways to seek what a God means to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Nene bunso

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors