What's new

Closed There's no God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The existence of something proves that something or someone causes that existence. And if you go back in time you would end up in a singularity who we might perceived as the First Cause. In the Big Bang Theory, we could called it the Bing Banger.

We might or might not believe (agree) the existence of God (or the God idea), but as a flawed existential being, we somehow managed to act as if there is god. This is why we have this idea that "all men are created in the image of God".

To say there is no God, is like saying you were born out of nothing. Parang singaw na sumulpot sa mundo, na tila wala kang pinanggalingan na sinapupunan ng babae.
It may sound stupid, but even the big bang phenomenon which science tells us that it started the universe, can be believed as "God" even though na event siya, in a sense it created the universe, therefore it is the "Creator/God".

For some believe we were lifeform implanted in Earth by aliens. Therefore the aliens can be called as "God"

God can also be the forces that governs the universe, without these forces, life is not possible to flourish in earth.

There are many concepts of God, it is up to you what to believe :)

What book are you talking about?

So you mean, you come to decipher my inner thoughts that there was a book as my reference?
Is there any book we may reffer to the creation of everything? It was your comment talks silently that "science/evolution does not disprove GOD" though there is big defference how they deliver thier thoughts which we may read on books. What else it may be?

you perfectlt totaly blind
Haaaaa??

Dont get ur question...
You can google kung pano ang formation ng snowflakes and why there are no two snowflakes that are exactly alike... None of those explanations invoke a god. So wats ur point?
my point is to show you the treasures and wonderful works of God

so the better question is wats ur Point??

IMO, the question itself is contradicting given the fact that "logic" is objective and "belief" is subjective. Logic comes with rational thinking while belief is just purely emotion or faith. And faith rejects reasons while logic looks for reasons.
Yes belief is subjective, yes people believe some things because it appeals to their emotion or faith but for me i dont think that that's purely it. My point here is to ask if its logical to believe something that cant/not proven. Sure we can believe everything or anything but that does not imply that believing can be equated to it being logical.

I think its more logical to reserve ur belief in something or say that u dont know until it has proof rather that outright believing in something regardless if its proven or not.

Is there any book we may reffer to the creation of everything? It was your comment talks silently that "science/evolution does not disprove GOD" though there is big defference how they deliver thier thoughts which we may read on books. What else it may be?

jayendecastro
Yes belief is subjective, yes people believe some things because it appeals to their emotion or faith but for me i dont think that that's purely it. My point here is to ask if its logical to believe something that cant/not proven. Sure we can believe everything or anything but that does not imply that believing can be equated to it being logical.

I think its more logical to reserve ur belief in something or say that u dont know until it has proof rather that outright believing in something regardless if its proven or not.

I think yung sinasabi nya eh Bible. Kung nabasa mo yung comment nya "Belief" is more on "Emotion or Faith" it rejects logical reasoning.

Well, yung mga book regarding sa Evolution eh same ganun din naman. You need to put your Faith to believe in it. Why?
1. wala ka naman dun sa event nung nangyari yon
2. tao lang din gumawa ng mga books ng evolution (kagaya ng lagi nyo sinasabi na tao lang gumawa sa Bible)
3. marami pong missing link. they're just assuming na dun lang papunta yung evolution
4. all books regarding sa evolution shows "adaptation or mutation" not evolution.
5. Bakit may mga unggoy pa rin ngayon kung nag-evolve na sila sa tao?
6. It's been million years ago. and it's NOT observable according to science.
7. It's still a Theory

Who knows if God uses natural selection or evolution to create humans? After all the Bible is an ancient text, Hebrews speaks more in "relation and function". They don't care about Math, Science or Literalism. But we in present days do, kaya maraming nakaka mis-interpret ng Bible. We are basing Bible sa culture na meron tayo ngayon.
Again, no one knows. We still need Faith in what to Believe.

Last edited:
You are a perfectly Totally Blind

Just as every snowflake is unique, every person is unique because God created him or her in his image—a simple reminder of God's love during the winter season.

Millions of snowflakes fall every year around the world, and yet no two snowflakes are alike! If a hundred artists spent a year designing as many snowflakes, they couldn’t come up with the same variety. Every single snowflake is completely unique.

Equally astounding is the variety of human beings who have lived, now live, and will live on the planet Earth. God has created each one of us as a unique creation!

Believe it or not—no one else is just like you. Your physical appearance, your voice and personality traits—your habits, intelligence, personal tastes—all these make you one of a kind. Even your fingerprints distinguish you from every other human being—past, present, or future. You are not the product of some cosmic assembly line; you are unique.

But the most important fact of your identity is that God created you in His own image (Genesis 1:27). He made you so you could share in His creation, could love and laugh and know Him person to person. You are special indeed!

The Bible reveals God’s total interest in you as an individual. The psalmist wrote in one of his most beautiful prayers, “I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalm 139:14). God knew you even before you were born. Then, and now, He has plans just for you, plans conceived in love.

As we appreciate God’s constant concern for us, we really begin to grasp the awfulness of sin. He loves you and me so much; yet how often we go our own way, turning our backs on Him. God’s designs for our lives are then blocked; His mercies do not come to the unwilling.

But even when we turn from Him, we are precious to God. He continues to love us even when we pay no attention to Him. He still sees us as individuals with great value (Psalm 139:17-18). God is not an unfeeling, cold-hearted ruler of the heavens. He feels our pains; He shares our sorrows. He cares, and He considers each one of us important enough to love.

In fact, He loves us so much that He gave His only Son to die for our sins. The Bible says that this is love: “not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation [full payment] for our sins”

(1 John 4:10).

Because you and I are special to God, He wants to forgive us and give us a full, meaningful life. Can anyone be more special than that?

Yes, you are valuable to God! If you have never trusted Jesus Christ for your salvation, you can pray something like this today:

Lord, thank You for sending Jesus Christ to die for my sins and rise from the dead so that I can know Your forgiveness and live with You forever. Right now I ask Him to be my Savior so that I can live as the unique creation that You intended me to be.

I think yung sinasabi nya eh Bible. Kung nabasa mo yung comment nya "Belief" is more on "Emotion or Faith" it rejects logical reasoning.

Well, yung mga book regarding sa Evolution eh same ganun din naman. You need to put your Faith to believe in it. Why?
2. tao lang din gumawa ng mga books ng evolution (kagaya ng lagi nyo sinasabi na tao lang gumawa sa Bible)
3. marami pong missing link. they're just assuming na dun lang papunta yung evolution
4. all books regarding sa evolution shows "adaptation or mutation" not evolution.
7. It's still a Theory

Who knows if God uses natural selection or evolution to create humans? After all the Bible is an ancient text, Hebrews speaks more in "relation and function". They don't care about Math, Science or Literalism. But we in present days do, kaya maraming nakaka mis-interpret ng Bible. We are basing Bible sa culture na meron tayo ngayon.
Which will you choose, plain faith or you will know a bit details of everything?

It is funny that you put " in the term THINK FREELY. You are unaware logically that it is relative to your understnding.

How can you admit that you are not really a free thinker? Of course you won't.

From your own statements above it all shows your dismissive thoughts, albeit incomplete and non-freethinking reaction.

Again, you need to be all-knowing to be truly free-thinker.

Everything you said is self-refuting.
With regards to free thought eh lets agree to disagree...we each have our own definition and its irrelevant nmn sa god's proof.

Can u point out the things i dismissed and tell me why i shudnt do so.

you perfectlt totaly blind

I stated my point already... But i will ask again...how does ur example of snowflakes invoke god? Sure snowflakes are amazing but how does god came into picture?

I believe in God but not in religion.
y?

bakit may new testament?
kasi mali daw yung old testament.

ngayon lumalabas hindi bayarang babae si magdalena kundi sya ang kauna unahan at tunay na apostol.

ano yun?

For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts.…

7. It's still a Theory

I will agree that we still dont know a lot of things. Both god and evolution are not complete or absolute. The only difference is that evolution has tangible evidence whereas god does not. Thats why i think evolution has better credibility than a god claim. The whole point of the thread is to prove god. Denying the authenticy of evolution is not a proof of god's existence.

With regards to faith, if u say u can believe in things because of faith which god do have faith in? Do u believe in? Or do u have faith and belief in all gods? In u just believe in one god lets sya christian god, how will u dismiss the other gods like allah, buddha, hindu gods, etc as not the true god?

Sa pagkukumpara lang ng mga aral ng ibat ibang gods na umiiral ngayon sa ating mundo , angat sa lahat ang God of the Bible ang aral niya ay mas may sense at katanggap tanggap kaysa sa mga aral ng iba

Status
Not open for further replies.