Thanos1975 Pr3mium TV Playlists [FREE BUT YOU MUST BE ESTABLISHED TO SEE THE UPDATED LINK] Don't share the links of every channels outside this forum!

Some Channels have been fixed 👇
Go to page 1 for the updated download link and updated lists
Reminder lang: DON'T SHARE LINKS OF A CERTAIN CHANNELS OUTSIDE THIS FORUM

NOTE: All the channels inside the m3u are all tested and verified, as of now all of the channels are working

welcome!

Added Channels:
1. A2Z
2. AXN
3. ONE SPORTS
4. ONE SPORTS+
5. SPOTV
6. SPOTV2
Some channels are being deleted and other channels are being reuploaded once again, so again go to page 1 for the updated lists

NOTE: All the channels inside the m3u are all tested and verified, as of now all of the channels are working
ss1.png
ss2.png
ss3.png
ss4.png
ss5.png
ss6.png

Attachments

Last edited:
wala parin kupas keep update po boss
salamat bro!

Added Channel: UAAP SPORTS CHANNEL

Screenshot_20230510_230552_Televizo.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Some Channels have been fixed and changed 👇

Lods pa check po ESPN nag bubuff salamat
ok let me check, thanks sa info.

Lods pa check po ESPN nag bubuff salamat
upon checking the channel bro, on my side it's working fine without buffering and most of the time there's a glitch on the signal or whatever it is...sometimes it's all mixed up by the connections kasi di lang tayo ang nakaconnect sa line na yan and off course ung signal...but i will test it later one more time ok...thanks again!

Last edited:
ok let me check, thanks sa info.

upon checking the channel bro, on my side it's working fine without buffering and most of the time there's a glitch on the signal or whatever it is...sometimes it's all mixed up by the connections kasi di lang tayo ang nakaconnect sa line na yan and off course ung signal...but i will test it later one more time ok...thanks again!
Okay po salamat sa info . Akala ko kasi mag down po

Okay po salamat sa info . Akala ko kasi nag down po

I have added alternative channels of abc, espn and nba tv
Just go to page 1 for the updated download link and updated lists

Back