What's new

Thanos1975 Pr3mium TV Playlists [FREE BUT YOU MUST BE ESTABLISHED TO SEE THE UPDATED LINK] Don't share the links of every channels outside this forum!

Added Channel: PREMIER SPORTS
Just go to page 1 for the updated download link and updated lists
Reminder lang: DON'T SHARE LINKS OF A CERTAIN CHANNELS OUTSIDE THIS FORUM

NOTE: All the channels inside the m3u are all tested and verified, as of now all of the channels are working
ss1.png

Attachments

Added Channel: PREMIER SPORTS

NOTE: All the channels inside the m3u are all tested and verified, as of now all of the channels are working
View attachment 2649528
May broadcast dyan yung laban mamaya Real Madrid vs Man City? Thanks again sa pag update!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
ok bro add na lang ako ng channels na yan, hanap lang tayo ng medyo stable 👍
Thanks for the effort bro!
cellular data lang kasi gamit kasi nasa rural area, nag buffer sa 1080p most of the times,

anyway grabe yung ginawa ng Man City sa Real! Kaka transfer lang ni Haaland parang sila pa yung mga champion sa CL.

cellular data lang kasi gamit kasi nasa rural area, nag buffer sa 1080p most of the times,

anyway grabe yung ginawa ng Man City sa Real! Kaka transfer lang ni Haaland parang sila pa yung mga champion sa CL.
oo nga, walang nagawa ang real...magaling kasi si Haaland pati at ang bilis pa...hehehe

oo nga, walang nagawa ang real...magaling kasi si Haaland at ang bilis pa...hehehe
Salamat Sa New Update Sir
welcome and no prob bro.

Alternative options for the channels TNT and ESPN have been added bro...hopefully it could lessen the buff on your side or hopefully maging smooth ang stream sayo...usually the problem is with the signal and device connections that we have bro, there's nothing we can do about it...but on my side it is working smoothly as of now though...
ss2.png
ss3.png

Added Channel: TAP SPORTS

ss1.png

Attachments

Last edited:
oo nga, walang nagawa ang real...magaling kasi si Haaland at ang bilis pa...hehehe

welcome and no prob bro.

Alternative options for the channels TNT and ESPN have been added bro...hopefully it could lessen the buff on your side or hopefully maging smooth ang stream sayo...usually the problem is with the signal and device connections that we have bro, there's nothing we can do about it...but on my side it is working smoothly as of now though...
View attachment 2650452View attachment 2650453

Added Channel: TAP SPORTS

View attachment 2650456
Thanks again bro really appreciate it!
Yeah problema talaga ang internet connectivity dito sa bansa.

Added Channel: CINEMAX

ss1.png

Attachments

Bro question, since you frequently update the playlist why not make use of github version control? to atleast save you some work, or maybe your considering the privacy or security of your source maybe.

Bro question, since you frequently update the playlist why not make use of github version control? to atleast save you some work, or maybe your considering the privacy or security of your source maybe.
Thanks for the advice bro, but i prefer not to dahil in the first place di naman sakin ang mga sources na yan, i got it with the help of some of my tools at sa pagsesearch na din around the web, and by doing so gusto ko rin ishare dito...i think mahirap naman yung isecure mo yung link or sources na di naman natin pagmamay-ari diba, i'm just saying...pero kung may mag-sniff man, ok lang yun, wala tayong magagawa diyan pero ika nga i got it for free and i share it for free also...and walang forever na iptv, merong tumagatal at meron din naman hindi, but it depends also....not unless may credits ka that you buy from any iptv providers, plus an iptv panel on your own, yan i think pwede mo na isecure mga links mo o palitan at the same time...you can do whatever you want once you have that panel...pero iptv is risky din at the same time dahil alam naman natin na ipinagbabawal yan sa web...for the meantime, ganito na muna, i have back-ups naman bro... salamat ulit

Last edited:
Added Channel: SUPERSPORTS PREMIER LEAGUE

ss1.png

Added Channel: CR4CKLE TV

ss1.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Aniplus m3u
  2. Thanos1975 m3u
  3. GTV SOURCE
Back