What's new

Help Superadmin for HG6245d

1. Disconnect the fiber optic cable by gently pulling the blue connector from the white box (with PLDT and FiberHome logos).
2. Restart the modem.3. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Try entering your old adminpldt password if you have changed it previously.
If it doesn't work, use the following credentials to log in to the adminpldt account.
Username: adminpldt
Password: z6dUABtl270qRxt7a2uGTiw or Mj5UI3OPr9vYq8bCxl1rV50E

Source YT.

1. Disconnect the fiber optic cable by gently pulling the blue connector from the white box (with PLDT and FiberHome logos).
2. Restart the modem.3. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Try entering your old adminpldt password if you have changed it previously.
If it doesn't work, use the following credentials to log in to the adminpldt account.
Username: adminpldt
Password: z6dUABtl270qRxt7a2uGTiw or Mj5UI3OPr9vYq8bCxl1rV50E

Source YT I'm happy when I see your answer thank you very much but it's not working when I enter to the host is not working he was just with

I'm happy when I see your answer thank you very much . but it's not working when I enter to the host 192.168.1.1/fh is not working .
192.168.1.1 is working
I have acces with : user and pass : user1234
But ineed admin access .
MY ( rp2879 ) and my router is : HG6245d

use google chrome and Internet explorer browser. if u find error, see picture attachment.

New Username & Password. Please do it again my 1st post.
Username:
adminpldt
Password:
Mj5UI3OPr9vYq8bCxl1rV50E

pdlt admin.jpg

Attachments