What's new

Downgrade China Unicom VN007+ Ver. 3.0.2 for Superadmin Access?

wahab16

Leecher
Reaction
Hello friends, I have this modem Unicom VN007+ Ver. 3.0.2
How to do Superadmin Access and Downgrade to the version that accepts this

Hello! To gain Superadmin access on your Unicom VN007+ Ver. 3.0.2 modem and downgrade it to a version that allows this, you will need to follow some steps carefully. Please note that modifying the firmware of your modem may void its warranty and could potentially cause stability issues or even damage to the device if not done correctly. Proceed with caution and at your own risk.

Here are the general steps you can follow to achieve Superadmin access and downgrade the firmware version:

1. Research: Look for firmware versions compatible with the Unicom VN007+ modem that allow Superadmin access. Make sure to download the firmware from a reliable source.

2. Reset Modem: Before proceeding with the firmware downgrade, it's a good practice to reset your modem to its default settings. This can help avoid any conflicts during the upgrade process.

3. Access Modem Interface: Connect your modem to a computer via Ethernet cable and access the modem's web interface using a web browser. The default IP address for the Unicom VN007+ modem is usually 192.168.1.1.

4. Backup Settings: It's recommended to back up your current modem settings in case anything goes wrong during the downgrade process. Look for a backup or export option in the modem's web interface.

5. Upgrade Firmware: Locate the firmware file you downloaded for the version that allows Superadmin access. Follow the instructions provided by the firmware provider to upgrade the modem's firmware. This process may take several minutes to complete.

6. Superadmin Access: Once the firmware upgrade is successful, you should now have Superadmin access to your modem. You can now configure advanced settings that were restricted in the previous firmware version.

Remember that each modem model may have specific firmware downgrade procedures, so it's crucial to follow the instructions provided by the firmware provider for your specific modem model. Additionally, make sure to take necessary precautions and understand the risks involved before proceeding with the firmware modification.

If you encounter any issues or require further assistance during the process, feel free to ask for help here. Good luck with gaining Superadmin access on your Unicom VN007+ modem!

Superadmin Access version that accepts
And the current version

Downgrading from 3.0.2 to 1.10.10 did not work
I went through the release sequence until I reached version 1.10.10

Superadmin Access version that accepts
And the current version

Downgrading from 3.0.2 to 1.10.10 did not work
I went through the release sequence until I reached version 1.10.10

I have version 3.0.2 also. Did you successfully figure out on how to downgrade the firmware?

I cannot attach links because I respect the administrator of this forum for their desire to do so
But you can search online for:
VN007 & VN007+ Change IMEI, Open ADB, Superadmin, Root password
You will find files and explanations

Hello my friends
I have learned the steps to open superadmin in precise detail and pasted the commands as they are, but the superadmin password does not change

Last edited:
I cannot attach links because I respect the administrator of this forum for their desire to do so
But you can search online for:
VN007 & VN007+ Change IMEI, Open ADB, Superadmin, Root password
You will find files and explanations

Hello my friends
I have learned the steps to open super-admin in precise detail and pasted the commands as they are, but the superadmin password does not change
Hi there, I came across a video on YøùTùbé explaining a method to unlock bands and change the IMEI of my device. Although I haven't tried it yet, I have the latest software, version 3.0.2, installed, and if it works on your device, it should work on mine, too. Can you please guide me through the process and provide me with the firmware sequence starting from version 3.0.2 down to version 1.10.10? Your assistance is highly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there, I came across a video on YøùTùbé explaining a method to unlock bands and change the IMEI of my device. Although I haven't tried it yet, I have the latest software, version 3.0.2, installed, and if it works on your device, it should work on mine, too. Can you please guide me through the process and provide me with the firmware sequence starting from version 3.0.2 down to version 1.10.10? Your assistance is highly appreciated. Thank you!

Galing 3.0.2 akin , dinowngrade ko to 1.15 diretso ok naman siya no issue.