What's new

Help Sino may lyric song dyan sa power point or kayang gumawa

Namdosanx

Forum Veteran
Elite
looking for kayang gumawa lyrics song via power point or merong lyric song via power point dyan bayaran ko nalang via gcash po thanks

Hello! I understand that you are looking for someone who can create lyrics songs in PowerPoint or if there are already existing lyric songs in PowerPoint format. Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I am unable to personally create or provide specific lyric songs in PowerPoint format for you. However, I can offer some suggestions on how you can create lyric videos using PowerPoint.

1. Open PowerPoint: Open a new PowerPoint presentation on your computer.

2. Set Slide Layout: Choose a slide layout that suits your needs. For example, you can go with a blank slide layout or any layout that allows you to add text and images.

3. Add Background Image or Video: Insert a background image or video that complements the song lyrics you want to display. This can be done by going to the "Insert" tab and selecting "Picture" or "Video."

4. Add Text: Use the "Text Box" option in the "Insert" tab to add text boxes to the slide. Enter the song lyrics line by line in different text boxes, making sure they are easy to read and follow.

5. Customize Text: Format the text, such as adjusting the font, size, color, and alignment, to enhance the visual appeal of the lyrics.

6. Slide Transitions and Animations: To make the lyric video more engaging, you can add slide transitions between each slide and apply animations to the text. These options can be found in the "Transitions" and "Animations" tabs.

7. Timing and Slide Show: Adjust the timing of each slide to synchronize with the song's pace. You can also set the presentation to "Slide Show" mode to see how the lyrics appear and their timing.

8. Save as Video: Once you are satisfied with the lyric video, save the PowerPoint presentation as a video file. Go to the "File" tab, select "Save As," and choose the video format (e.g., MP4) to save the file.

Regarding your request to pay via GCash, I'm sorry, but I'm unable to process financial transactions. However, you can try reaching out to freelance graphic designers or PowerPoint experts who may be able to assist you. They can be found on various online platforms, such as freelancing websites or social media groups.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Back