What's new

Closed Si jesus ba ang diyos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sa pangalan palang na jehova mali na ang turo nyo
Inaamin nyo rin mismo sa aklat nyo na imbento lang yan pangalang jehova

Huwag na nga kayo

sige po paano nyo pong nasabing inbento nakita nilang ang pangalan ng Diyos nakita nila sa sulat na ganito "יהוה"
pag na translate mo yan sa salitang Hebrew to English alam mismo ni Google ang pangalan ng Diyos :D upload_2018-1-6_21-17-21.png

Attachments

anong point mo?

Mat 6:9
9 “Manalangin kayo, kung gayon, sa ganitong paraan:
“ ‘Ama namin na nasa langit, pakabanalin nawa ang iyong pangalan

bakit nya pang sinabing ama namin na nasa langit pwede namang sabin nya sya na nasa langait kung sya ang diyos diba

saka sang bible text po makikita ito ?

"Jesus Christ is the Son and the father of Jesus Christ is God"

Si Jesus po kasi ay umiral dahil ipinanganak siya ng Dios

Juan 1:18 Walang taong nakakita kailan man sa Dios; ang bugtong na Anak, na nasa sinapupunan ng Ama, siya ang nagpakilala sa kanya.

Psalms 2:7 Aking sasaysayin ang tungkol sa pasiya: sinabi ng Panginoon sa akin, Ikaw ay aking anak; sa araw na ito ay ipinanganak kita.

Si Jesus po kasi ay umiral dahil ipinanganak siya ng Dios

Juan 1:18 Walang taong nakakita kailan man sa Dios; ang bugtong na Anak, na nasa sinapupunan ng Ama, siya ang nagpakilala sa kanya.

Psalms 2:7 Aking sasaysayin ang tungkol sa pasiya: sinabi ng Panginoon sa akin, Ikaw ay aking anak; sa araw na ito ay ipinanganak kita.
Kung diyos si Jesus at mas dakila sa kanya ang ama niya. Sino ang dapat sambahin sa kanilang dalawa?

bakit nya pang sinabing ama namin na nasa langit pwede namang sabin nya sya na nasa langait kung sya ang diyos diba

yan po ang pinaniniwalaan ko still nalilito parin ako since sa ibang verse sabi niya siya ay diyos(edited: sa pagkakaintindi ko) yet sabi nga jan sa matthew 6:9 tinawag niya ang diyos na kanyang ama

but he clearly say na hindi siya mas mataas sa kanyang ama kaya't i am holding on that

at hindi ko ma share ibang verse cause takot din ako hindi ko rin kabisado masyado i know wala sinabi sa bible na exactly Jesus Christ is the Son and the father of Jesus Christ is God

Joh 10:30 KJV I and my Father are one.

Joh 8:58 KJV Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

1Co 8:6 KJV But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Col 1:12-20 KJV
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: note

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. note

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Joh 20:27-31 KJV
27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 14:6-23 KJV
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. note

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Joh 5:18-27
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Last edited:
minsan ba naisip mo din kung di uso ang vowels nuon paano nabuo ang pangalang "ADAN AT EVA" at marami pang pangalan sa bible kung walang vowels paano mo babasahin ang pangalang iyan "DN AT V" dba :D

Saksi ni jehova nga. YHWH po ang nasa Biblia. Ang apat na letrang tetragramato. Hindi JHWH at walang salitang jehova sa KJV at NKJV at Mabuting Balita Biblia kasi ginawa lang nilang (Masorettes) JHWH ang YHWH due to language barrier para mas madali bigkasin then nilagyan nila ng vowels na 'e' 'o' 'a' para bigkasin na jehova para sa kaalaman mo kapatid. Sabi ninyo kasi "inalis" kasi masyadong banal? Ows. 14th century lang lumabas ang salitang jehova na yan. patutunayan ko yan sayo. Basahin mo ang aklat ninyong nangangatwiran mula sa kasulatan page 191 at sa New World Bible Translation Committee ninyo, mababasa mo doon. I respect your religion pero sana respetuhin mo rin tong paniniwala ko na wala sa Biblia ang salitang jehova.

Kung totoong anak ng Makapangyarihang Dios ang mga saksi ni jehova, ang MARAPAT na tawag ninyo ay "Ama" at hindi jehova.

Last edited:
Ah oo mga masorettes nga naglagay ng name na jehova mga makabagong translator ng Bibliya
Na hindi kilala ni moises ni pablo at ng iba pang orihinal na nagsulat ng Bibliya
At walang letter J sa hebrew alphabet

yan po ang pinaniniwalaan ko still nalilito parin ako since sa ibang verse sabi niya siya ay diyos(edited: sa pagkakaintindi ko) yet sabi nga jan sa matthew 6:9 tinawag niya ang diyos na kanyang ama

but he clearly say na hindi siya mas mataas sa kanyang ama kaya't i am holding on that

at hindi ko ma share ibang verse cause takot din ako hindi ko rin kabisado masyado i know wala sinabi sa bible na exactly Jesus Christ is the Son and the father of Jesus Christ is God

Joh 10:30 KJV I and my Father are one.

Joh 8:58 KJV Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

1Co 8:6 KJV But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Col 1:12-20 KJV
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: note

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. note

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Joh 20:27-31 KJV
27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 14:6-23 KJV
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. note

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Joh 5:18-27
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
Kapatid, huwag ka nang lumayo. Ang hinahanap mong sitas ay yung Juan 1:1 Ang pinakapatunay na si Cristo ay Dios na nanggaling sa sinapupunan ng Ama. Ang Verbo (Cristo) ay SumasaDios at ang Verbo ay Dios

Subukan mo rin makinig kay Bro. Eli Soriano sa YøùTùbé. Marami kang matututunan kapatid. Dati akong katoliko, MCGI na ngayon.

Last edited:

Bagito ka pa. Pag aralan mo ng masusi ang Biblia ng malaman mo.

Basa!

John 13:3
"Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He was come from God, and went to God."

Colossians 2:9
"For in Him dwellth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily."

Titus 2:13
"Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

John 20:28
"And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God."

Attachments

Last edited:
Ah oo mga masorettes nga naglagay ng name na jehova mga makabagong translator ng Bibliya
Na hindi kilala ni moises ni pablo at ng iba pang orihinal na nagsulat ng Bibliya
At walang letter J sa hebrew alphabet
Yes. Mga saksi ni jehova lang naman ang nagsusumiksik ng salitang jehova na yan sa Bible. Where in fact, nasa mga libro nila ang butas ng paniniwala nila.

sige po paano nyo pong nasabing inbento nakita nilang ang pangalan ng Diyos nakita nila sa sulat na ganito "יהוה"
pag na translate mo yan sa salitang Hebrew to English alam mismo ni Google ang pangalan ng Diyos :DView attachment 308151
Wag ka dito mag mala payaso kapatid. Edit pa more.

_20180106_234822.jpg
_20180106_234851.jpg
Sa tingin mo, ilang letter sa hebrew ang pagkakaiba?

Itawa mo pa. Ipagmalaki mo pa google mong walang kwenta.

Ang google translate ay based na sa current alphabet at hindi based sa ancient alphabet ng hebrew na sinasabi mo. Hanapin mo sa Ancient Hebrew yang jehova tignan natin kung anong siglo ka ibagsak niyan. At malamang Jehova ang lalabas diyan, umiiral at popular na nga yan mula pa noong 14th century eh. Malamang na malamang yan ang ibigay na resulta ni google at hindi yung orihinal. Pwede ba.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back