What's new

Help Samsung A71 HELP

oBENTO29

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Hi mga ma'am and sir. Nawala kasi original charger ni A71 ko, baka may ma suggest kayong affordable na 25w charger yung legit na nag su-super fast charging,

Thank you! Godbless

Hello! I can recommend a few affordable options for a 25W legit fast charger for your Samsung A71.

1. Samsung Super Fast Charger - This is the official charger from Samsung and it's guaranteed to work well with your A71. You can buy it from Samsung's official website or from any authorized Samsung dealer.

2. Anker PowerPort III Duo - This charger is also compatible with your A71 and can provide fast charging. It has two ports, so you can charge two devices at once.

3. Aukey USB-C Charger - This charger can also deliver up to 25W of power and is compatible with your A71. It's a bit more affordable than the Samsung charger and can be purchased from Amazon or other online retailers.

4. RAVPower 30W PD Charger - This charger can provide up to 30W of power, making it even faster than the Samsung charger. It's also compatible with your A71 and can be found on Amazon or other online retailers.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.