What's new

Trivia Risk in LDR?

how far?

1. On days when you miss your partner, there won’t be much you’ll be able to do about it. Not being in the same proximity can affect some people badly emotionally. You cannot have those cuddly moments or kisses and hugs. You’ll miss the pleasure of physical touch on several occassions.
  2. It gets worse when you have insecurities. Insecurities are biggest enemies of a LDR. When you check the social media posts of your partner and you see him/her being close to other people, it can hurt you a lot if you are an inherently insecure person.
  3. Patience is the key. Impatient people are sure to fail in a LDR. You got to be patient until such time when you both move to the same place on a future date. You may not be able to see each other personally for a long time and you got to learn to make yourself comfortable with this reality.
  4. Trust. You need to trust your partner and be loyal to them yourself. You can’t be happy in a LDR if you have no trust on your partner. You both need to talk to each other on the issue of loyalty and convey to them clearly from your side that loyalty means more than anything else to you.
  5. Over the course of your LDR, you both might meet people whom you tend to like. Which may make you feel that may be you should quit LDR and get into a proper close distance relationship. So, I suggest before getting into a LDR, you got to make sure the person you are getting into with an LDR is actually worth having in your life.
It isn’t surely gonna be easy. Please be careful and absolutely sure before you get into a LDR. i hope this help you to be stay positive.

Lahat nmn ng risk sa LDR ay nag eexist din kahit hindi LDR.

Most traits ng LDR relationship na hindi kaaya-aya is simply because it exposes the shallowness of both of your relationship skills, kaya mas maaga kayo magbbreak kung hindi pa kayo ready magrelasyon.

There is no covering up your mistake through make-up seggs. There is no proving yourself by showing your phone after deleting the evidence. You are forced to maintain the relationship by improving your communication skill... which is important in any relationship but is easy to take for granted on a face-to-face relationships.

In short, kung mag fail kayo sa LDR, you will also fail in face-to-face. Ang kaibahan lng, in face-to-face, much later mo na ito marealize. Perhaps after na ikasal na kayo or may mga anak na.

Last edited:
Risk: Possibility of cheating, Trust Issues, Miscommunication, Loneliness, saka pagka tigang malala hahaha pero nasa tao parin tlga yan

You'll be good if physical touch isn't your primary love language and wala kang trust issues. I've had LDRs and I'd say dapat maingat ka kung sino yung karelasyon mo especially na magkalayo kayo. Nevertheless, if manlokoko yung tao, magloloko talaga regardless of distance, lol.