What's new

Help Restore deleted photos

Princess Jung

Eternal Poster
Hi guys badly need help, need ko po ma restore photos from 2 months ago for work huhu. Wala po sya back up as in na delete po sya from deleted photos sa album. May mga nakikita po kasi ako na app dito for restoration kaso may mga hinihingi login. Any tips will do po. Thank you!

Hi there! I understand how frustrating it can be to lose important photos. Don't worry, I'll do my best to help you restore your deleted photos.

Firstly, it's important to note that once photos are deleted from the "Deleted Photos" album, they are usually permanently removed from the device. However, there are a few methods you can try:

1. Check the Recently Deleted Album: On your device's Photos app, go to the "Albums" tab and look for the "Recently Deleted" album. Sometimes, deleted photos are stored there for a limited time before being permanently deleted. If you find your photos there, you can select and recover them back to your main album.

2. iCloud Photo Library: If you have enabled iCloud Photo Library on your device, there's a chance that your deleted photos might be stored in your iCloud account. To check, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Then click on the Photos app to see if the deleted photos are available there. If they are, you can download them back to your device.

3. Third-Party Data Recovery Software: There are some third-party data recovery software options available for both Android and iOS devices. These tools can sometimes recover deleted photos from the device's internal storage. However, please be cautious when using such software, as it may not always be reliable, and some may require additional permissions or even a login to perform the recovery.

It's always a good practice to regularly back up your important data to avoid situations like this in the future. Tools like iCloud, Google Photos, or other cloud storage services can automatically back up your photos, providing an extra layer of protection.

I hope these tips help you recover your photos successfully. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

MobiKin Doctor for Android ay pangunahing isang tool para sa data recovery at maaaring hindi angkop para sa pagpapabuti o pagpapalit kulay ng lumang mga larawan.

Back